It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mainstream Islam Is The Antithesis Of Western Liberal Values (BY THE NUMBERS)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+30 more 
posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Mainstream Islam Is The Antithesis Of Western Liberal Values (BY THE NUMBERS)

After not paying attention to politics for a few years, I'm flabbergasted by what's going on these days. It's very alarming what's going on the EU just this summer alone. It's no secret that Islam's Sharia Law is surely the most barbaric women's rights mass doctrine in the world, thus making it mind blowing that PC Social Justice Extremists have emerged as being it's most hardcore defenders in the "Western World". To cap it all off, now the Democrat agenda is the mass importation of Syrian refugees. Welcome to Backwards World!

Below You Will Find:
*A perfect example of a celebrity 'social justice warrior' all triggered by criticism of Islamic Extremism.
*A massive heap of Sharia Law related polls polls & related statistics mostly specific to Muslim's outside of the Middle East (and their apparent refusal to assimilate into Western societies).
*Clear examples of big names from the Democrat establishment and their being funded by and/or blind to Sharia Law / Middle Eastern influences.
*Some added "Appendix" commentaries relevant here.

Before we begin please note that back during the Bush era I was allied with the Democrat's in staunch opposition to the Republican's and their Neocon leadership with their imperialistic war agenda in the Middle East. Back then they had that buzzword "Islamofascists" they used to push their agenda. I personally found the word itself annoying, and their use of it diabolical. Outside of Afghanistan we had no business in attacking Iraq, threatening Iran, or having all of those bases over there to piss off the Islamic World (which WAS the motivation of the 9/11] hijackers).

Today we have this flip side reality where the new daily buzzword is "Islamophobia", which I have the same exact kind of feelings over as when the Neocon's had theirs in the daily discourse. To me, what the Islamicist's want to do over there in their world has never really been my business, but now that they're erupting across the planet, while showing marginal signs of any intentions on assimilating into the societies they're immigrating into. Now that I've seen both sides of this thing and all the data, I now have to take a clear a clearly "deplorable" position with this front.

As we shall see, the Neocon's actually had it right with their annoying Islamofascist term that is. While the Democrat's are just crazy in both blindly and rabidly defending their culture, while having an overarching agenda to import it into the Western World.

HOLLYWEIRD:

Last night this first video happened to come on for me while playing Youtube. Celebrity Liberal & "SJW" Ben Affleck starts going off the hook in response to fellow Liberal Bill Maher and his guest (author) Sam Harris and their criticisms of mainstream Islamicism being inherently anti-Western Values.

They make several references to there being tons of polls that demonstrate the point, which got me interested in seeing some of them today, and away we go...

...CONTINUED...
edit on 16-9-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   
...CONTINUED...

DATA:

The goal with links below was for them mostly all to be from places outside of the Middle East, although the visual content is random perspective data.

UK: Britain has 85 sharia courts – The astonishing spread of the Islamic justice behind closed doors

UK Muslim survey: 76% of prominent Muslims ‘strongly’ support Jihad

Sweden: Migrants are responsible for 95% of all crimes, overrepresented by +430%

Engla nd and Wales: Over 56% of Syrian refugees committed severe crimes in less than a year

Nearly half of Turkish immigrants in Germany put Islam above law, shock study reveals

UK Muslim Poll: 52% wants ban on homosexuality, 23% want Sharia, 33% feel they influence decisions in the country

Brussels: 90% of Muslim teens call jihad murderers heroes

UK Muslim survey: 76% of prominent Muslims ‘strongly’ support Jihad

UK: Muslims fill 44% of high security prisons, out of a 5% Muslim population

Only 33% of Muslims in India work

UK: 45% of Muslims support hate preachers, 11% support jihad against the West – BBC Poll

Most European Muslims want Sharia – not European laws

Denmark: 46.1% of Muslims surveyed feel Danish law must be based on Sharia

Survey: 23% of Syrian refugees in Europe susceptible to Islamic State recruitment

UK: Muslim men are having ’20 children each’ because of polygamy

USA: Muslim “refugees” – 91.4% on food stamps, 68.3% on Cash Welfare

Holland: 50-70% of former Muslim ‘asylum seekers’ live permanently on welfare

UK counter-terror project: One in ten identified as extremist are under 12-years of age

One in every 20 Muslim women in London borough have been a victim of female genital mutilation

UK: Medial poll show that 1.5 million British Muslims see themselves as supporters of ISIS

Isla mic Sweden is now the world’s second largest rape nation with a 1,472% increase in rapes

Poll: 81% Of Al Jazeera Arabic Poll Respondents Support Islamic State

92% of Married Women in Egypt Have Genitals Cut

Brit ain: Total national Muslim population of a mere 4.4% could decide 25% of political seats

Saudi Arabia: 87% of males blame women for sexual assault – Survey

Pew Poll Analysis: A Billion Muslims Want Sharia Law

Australia: Muslim jobless rates twice the national average, says census data

Britain: 24% of Muslims have no qualifications and 21.3% have never held a job

UK: Islamic child-sex grooming up by 32% in a year and spread to every town and city

France: Millions of ‘moderate’ Muslims support suicide bombings

90% of young Dutch Turks think the Islamic state’s fighters in Syria are ‘heroes’: Survey

80% of London Muslims (1.03 mil) Support the Islamic State

27% of Young French Muslims (1.62 million) back the Islamic State, poll finds

...CONTINUED...

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   
...CONTINUED...

Burqa Poll: 38.14% of Muslims want to deny women the freedom to chose their own clothing

BBC Poll: 1 in 10 British Muslims support killing a family member over “dishonor”.

Civitas: 1 in 3 Muslims in the UK strongly agree that a wife should be forced to obey her husband’s bidding

A survey of Muslim women in Paris suburbs found that three-quarters of them wear their masks out of fear – including fear of violence.

Two-thir ds of young British Muslims agree that ‘honor’ violence is acceptable.

Denmark: Muslims are around 450% more criminal than non-Muslims

87% female students of Imam Muhammad Bin Saud University ‘abused by faculty staff’

Minority Issues? Over 70% of Muslims Support Sharia Law, 90% Support Execution of Apostates – Statistics

21% Of British Muslims Believe Suicide Bombings Are Justified – Statistics

Han dicapped Boys Are Biggest Victims Of Sexual Abuse In UAE – Survey

1.5 million American Muslims support extremism

Norway: Domestic violence 300% times higher among ‘immigrants’

No rway: 44% of Muslims see signs of radicalization

UK: ‘Honour’ crimes against women in UK rose rapidly by 47%, figures show

The latest WikiLeaks revelation: 1 in 3 British Muslim students back killing for Islam and 40% want Sharia law

Norway: 69% increase in rapes in Oslo in 2012. 100% foreign rapists – nearly all are Muslim.

Egyp tian researcher: “50 Million Muslims In Europe, 80% Are Beggars Living on Western Welfare”

THE DEMOCRAT'S:

Bill Clinton Got Millions From World’s Biggest Sharia Law Education Firm
Former President Bill Clinton collected $5.6 million in fees from GEMS Education, a Dubai-based company that teaches Sharia Law through its network of more than 100 schools in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, according to a Daily Caller News Foundation investigation.

The company’s finances strictly adhere to “Sharia Finance,” which includes giving “zakat,” a religious tax of which one-eighth of the proceeds is dedicated to funding Islamic jihad.

The company also contributed millions of dollars to the Clinton Foundation. The former president served as honorary chairman for GEMS Education from 2011 to 2014, according to federal tax returns he filed with his wife, 2016 Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton.

New Army Manual Orders Soldiers Not To Criticize Taliban
Here is a strong indicator that the Obama Administration’s crusade to appease Islam has gone too far; a new U.S. military handbook for troops deployed to the Middle East orders soldiers not to make derogatory comments about the Taliban or criticize pedophilia, among other outrageous things.

It gets better; the new manual, which is around 75 pages, suggests that Western ignorance of Afghan culture— not Taliban infiltration—is responsible for the increase in deadly attacks by Afghan soldiers against the coalition forces.
The draft leaked to the newspaper offers a list of “taboo conversation topics” that soldiers should avoid, including “making derogatory comments about the Taliban,” “advocating women’s rights,” “any criticism of pedophilia,” “directing any criticism towards Afghans,” “mentioning homosexuality and homosexual conduct” or “anything related to Islam.”

Trump demands Clinton Foundation return $25 million from Saudis
The Wall Street Journal reported last year that the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia had donated between $10 million and $25 million to the Clinton Foundation since it was created in 1999. Other donors included the United Arab Emirates, Oman, Australia and Germany.

“Saudi Arabia and many of the countries that gave vast amounts of money to the Clinton Foundation want women as slaves and to kill gays,” Trump wrote in a separate post. “Hillary must return all money from such countries!”

George Soros Funded Sharia Lobby’s Attacks on American Critics of Islam
A non-profit group controlled by billionaire financier George Soros set out to conduct opposition research on a handful of critics of radical Islam, a newly released internal memo shows.

The 2011 document, entitled “Extreme Polarization and Breakdown in Civil Discourse,” is one of more than 2,500 files stolen from Soros’ Open Society Foundations and published online on Saturday.

It names prominent critics of radical Islam, such as Pamela Geller, Frank Gaffney, and Robert Spencer as targets for opposition researchers working on a project operated by the Center for American Progress (CAP), a liberal think tank that has received millions of dollars in grants from Soros’ groups.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   
APPENDIX A:

An excerpt from my epic mega post The Hypocrites Iron Fist - The PC Movement in light of the War on Drugs.

THE UGLY HATE MACHINE

Now that we've compared the SJW trend to the 'ugly hate machine (of old)', the Nazi's, what's even more surprising to me is when comparing the SJW 'pretty hate machine' to the 'ugly hate machine (of new)': Sharia Law / The Caliphate, and the overpouring of outright sympathy not just for Muslim's in general, but even for ISIS itself, with many SJW's being open and repeated apologists for the latter. As perplexing as it is, when we start to compare them we find certain similarities in terms of their authoritarian nature, which might explain the implicit subconscious apologistic stances I've been seeing (in real time even) during my recent analasys of all this.

Black Lives Matter Activists Angry Dead ‘White People’ In France Stealing Their Limelight

Students call for prisons to be BANNED: NUS group headed by union's 'anti-semitic' new president says all criminals should be freed
An influential students' group has called for prisons to be abolished because they are 'sexist and racist' in the latest in a series of far-Left interventions by the student movement. The National Union of Students black students' conference also voted to step up its fight against the Government's anti-extremism agenda. ...She has previously argued that it is Islamophobic to oppose ISIS and described one university as a 'Zionist outpost' because it has a large Jewish society. One of the motions passed at the conference on Saturday was titled 'Prisons are Obsolete! Abolish Them Now!', and resolved to 'call for the abolition of the prison-industrial complex'. The vote called for anyone detained under the Mental Health Act to be handed over into NHS care, but was silent on what should happen to other convicted criminals. ...In a separate motion on Saturday, the black students' conference voted to campaign against Prevent, the Government's main anti-radicalisation effort, being deployed in further education institutions.

Like with the SJW push to 'burn books', we see the same thing with the Sharia Movement:

Sharia Law’s Threat to Free Speech
An organized effort is underway worldwide orchestrated by a powerful Islamic political body to criminalize speech that “offends” Muslims. As much as that may sound like some fantastic conspiracy theory, these Muslim leaders broadcast their group’s every move on their website—yet America’s ruling elites refuse to listen. The Organization of the Islamic Conference (OIC) is the second largest inter-governmental organization after the United Nations representing 57 member states which seek to criminalize speech that violates the archaic tenets of Sharia law.

Now of course the Sharia Movement examples are more extreme as a whole in these comparisons, over the SJW Movement as a whole, but Sharia Law has been around for 'eternity' where the SJW thing is only in its infancy, more or less. And yet. we're already seeing extremes in terms of free speech laws by "The Left":

Bill Nye, the science guy, is open to criminal charges and jail time for climate change dissenters
Asked about the heated rhetoric surrounding the climate change debate, such as Robert F. Kennedy Jr.’s previous comments that some climate skeptics should be prosecuted as war criminals, Mr. Nye replied... “In these cases, for me, as a taxpayer and voter, the introduction of this extreme doubt about climate change is affecting my quality of life as a public citizen,” Mr. Nye said. “So I can see where people are very concerned about this, and they’re pursuing criminal investigations as well as engaging in discussions like this.”

Since the Global Warming issue was brought up, here's a weird tale of "Islamophobia" being blamed as a driver of Anthropogenic (man caused) Global Warming:

MIT talk: “Is Islamophobia Accelerating Global Warming?”
This talk examines the relation between Islamophobia as the dominant form of racism today and the ecological crisis. It looks at the three common ways in which the two phenomena are seen to be linked: as an entanglement of two crises, metaphorically related with one being a source of imagery for the other and both originating in colonial forms of capitalist accumulation. The talk proposes a fourth way of linking the two: an argument that they are both emanating from a similar mode of being, or enmeshment, in the world, what is referred to as ‘generalised domestication.’

It's so ironic, or is it hypocritical, I'm starting to confuse the two at this point in all of this craziness... The idea that Liberal / PC Culture is supposed to be all about human rights, yet they sympathize with the likes of ISIS, is just baffling when considering some of these other tenets of Sharia Law:

• Theft is punishable by amputation of the right hand (above).
• Criticizing or denying any part of the Quran is punishable by death.
• Criticizing Muhammad or denying that he is a prophet is punishable by death.
• Criticizing or denying Allah, the god of Islam is punishable by death.
• A Muslim who becomes a non-Muslim is punishable by death.
• A non-Muslim who leads a Muslim away from Islam is punishable by death.
www.billionbibles.org...

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   
APPENDIX B:

An excerpt from my epic mega post The Hypocrites Iron Fist - The PC Movement in light of the War on Drugs.

THE HYPOCRISY OF HYPOCRISIES

No one could argue that SJW'ism doesn't have firm roots in radical Feminism. Yet somehow given the the fact that Sharia Law is without a doubt the most anti-female rights doctrine perhaps known to man, maybe in all of human history, yet somehow SJW's love it to death?

Check out this list of female related tenets of Sharia Law:

• A man can marry an infant girl and consummate the marriage when she is 9 years old.
• Girls' clitoris should be cut (Muhammad's words, Book 41, Kitab Al-Adab, Hadith 5251).
• A woman can have 1 husband, who can have up to 4 wives; Muhammad can have more.
• A man can beat his wife for insubordination.
• A man can unilaterally divorce his wife; a woman needs her husband's consent to divorce.
• A divorced wife loses custody of all children over 6 years of age or when they exceed it.
• Testimonies of four male witnesses are required to prove rape against a woman.
• A woman who has been raped cannot testify in court against her rapist(s).
• A woman's testimony in court, allowed in property cases, carries ½ the weight of a man's.
• A female heir inherits half of what a male heir inherits.
• A woman cannot drive a car, as it leads to fitnah (upheaval).
• A woman cannot speak alone to a man who is not her husband or relative.
www.billionbibles.org...

Perhaps even weirder is how all of mainstream Christianity is against those practices, yet SJW's have complete and utter contempt for Christian's:

Do note that I'm not a Christian, I'm a hardcore agnostic. But this idea they want to ban public displays of Christianity, yet they march around everyday wearing rainbows and unicorns on their sleeves, and that's okay?

Beatings are not the worst of female suffering. Each year hundreds of Muslim women die in "honor killings"-- murders by husbands or male relatives of women suspected of disobedience, usually a sexual indiscretion or marriage against the family's wishes. Typically, the killers are punished lightly, if at all. In Jordan a man who slays his wife or a close relative after catching her in the act of adultery is exempt from punishment. content.time.com...

The penetration of the bride's infibulation takes anywhere from 3 or 4 days to several months. Some men are unable to penetrate their wives at all (in my study over 15%), and the task is often accomplished by a midwife under conditions of great secrecy, since this reflects negatively on the man's potency. Some who are unable to penetrate their wives manage to get them pregnant in spite of the infibulation, and the woman's vaginal passage is then cut open to allow birth to take place. ... Those men who do manage to penetrate their wives do so often, or perhaps always, with the help of the "little knife." This creates a tear which they gradually rip more and more until the opening is sufficient to admit the penis. en.wikipedia.org...

Despite "being an oppressor of women for being a straight white man" (alone), I can't even read anymore material on this topic, despite having 'The Iron Gut of Iron Guts'.

I could go on much further in all of these arguments (as well as spend more days editing whats here), but it's time to move on to my next "epic" post (the why of all this most ultimate case of mass diversion).

In closing, firstly I'll insist, that to everyone that would ever have cause to open and read all of this: Be The Change You Want To See In The World (although if your cause is being a bigot then do us all a favor and just jump off a bridge). Finally, I'll leave you all with this: If SJW'ism were to eventually merge with Sharia Law (as their sympathy for it and behavioral parallels would suggest it could be possible), only then might we realize every single aspect of George Orwell's worst case scenario of a "Final Warning":

I think that allowing for the book being after all a parody, something like 1984 could actually happen. This is the direction the world is going in at the present time. In our world, there will be no emotions except fear, rage, triumph, and self-abasement. The sex instinct will be eradicated. We shall abolish the orgasm. There will be no loyalty, except loyalty to the party, but always there will be the intoxication of power. Always at every moment, there will be the thrill of victory, the sensation of trampling on an enemy who is helpless. If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face forever. The moral to be drawn from this dangerous nightmare situation is a simple one. Don’t let it happen. It depends on you.

+10 more 
posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I've had this exact discussion with many people.

Islam/Radical Islam are not separate and should not be considered so.

The inculcated ideology of Islam is followed by a majority religious conservative bloc. The VAST majority of Muslims may not be terrorists, but the VAST majority of Muslims hold beliefs that enable terrorism. Either passively or actively, both of which are evident, most Muslims support the kind of ideology that brings about groups like ISIS.

So what does Islam need? Either reformation, or extinction. There is no in-between.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I want to have the freedom to insult every religion if I felt the need to.

If I want to draw Mohammed, I damn well am going to draw him.

Freedom.

That's what I want.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Now that the Democrat's have had 8 modern years to show their true colors, it's just total pure insanity the lot of their efforts (far beyond when last "we gave" the GOP 8 years to show how insane they become), and the bulk of the social engineering propaganda efforts (the ENTIRE basis of their supporters going all rabid parroting their agenda's).

May this reference serve as a tool for you in the future. It's why I do all these pieces like this.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

So does South Park. The ONLY thing EVER to be censored in the history of South Park is Muhammad. Not just once but TWICE, even though they bent over backwards jumping thru flaming hoolahoops to make the actual scenes he was in completely benign. It was as if (both times) they made the whole point of the scripts to make it out to potential THREAT GROUPS it would be over the top absurd to make an issue out of what they were doing, and it STILL happened (because both times they were 2 part episodes and got threatened following the first)!

South Park censored after threat of fatwa over Muhammad episode
Now the caustic animated satire appears to have reached its limits within the confines of mainstream US television. Fans and pundits alike were taken aback last night when an episode featuring the prophet Muhammad purportedly dressed in a bear costume had bleeps and "Censored" blocks slapped liberally throughout to remove all audio and visual reference to the prophet.
The definitive guide to fall TV
Read more

The censorship followed a warning from a New York-based group of extremist Muslim converts that could be construed as a death threat. The group, through its website Revolutionmuslim.com, had reacted to last week's episode of South Park which first depicted Muhammad dressed as a bear by saying its originators, Matt Stone and Trey Parker, "will probably wind up like Theo van Gogh".

To underline the point, the website carried a picture of Van Gogh, the Dutch film-maker killed in 2004 after he made a documentary on the abuse of women in Muslim countries, with his throat cut and a knife in his chest. They also listed the New York headquarters of Comedy Central, the cable television channel that broadcasts the show, and South Park's production company, adding: "You can pay them a visit at these addresses."

Not even the hardcore Scientology CULT did anything even remotely resembling this level of free speech oppression.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Take those Islamophobic facts away from me! Great thread
Keep it up!

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Notice how in the first video, Bill Maher's own audience was on the"SJW" approach. Mr. Affleck was mostly out his 'crap', but he DID make a few good points, and when he did the audience was a bliss. This kind of social engineering is the entire basis of the Liberal base right now (n account blind acceptance of not merely their religion but also their politics in OUR world too is a big core to the Liberal platform), or more directly the only reason Hillary Clinton has any real life supporters. If the globalist socially engineering propaganda didn't exist... we wouldn't even be having this discussion.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   
DEPLORABLE thread.

Most of the links you posted here are from dubious far rightwing blogs

One of the links you posted is quoting a "survey" that was done by Dispatch International.

Breivikwas inspired by one of the founders of Dispatch International, enough said.

edit on 16-9-2016 by ErrorErrorError because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

Please do: take an example link, then follow their link to the source that made their headline, and show how the headline was wrong. If any of this data is wrong I want the record corrected. SERIOUSLY!

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   

May this reference serve as a tool for you in the future. It's why I do all these pieces like this.

Indeed. I have all of this information as a matter of course for the job I did for 4 years. I just don't have the patience to compile it all for liberals to dismiss as "hatred" because to them, all philosophy is equal and deserves equal respect and consideration.

I'm sure if Hitler were in power today we'd hear from the liberal media how not all Nazis are bad and we should stop criticizing them because it's not the entire country of Germany fighting us, it's just the Nazi army.
edit on 16 9 16 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   

An entire thread basically stating all Muslims are terrorists and your sole source is muslimstatistics.wordpress.com? Wordpress blogging site? Is this your blog?

You guys know that if Muslims around the world really wanted to install Sharia Law and kill you because you're an infidel they would have already done it since there are almost 2 billion Muslims on this planet.

My opinion, stop letting fear and hate rule your life.

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

So then, you support Sharia Law, or at least you support Sharia Law influencing the laws of our democracies?

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

It is perfectly reasonable to reject and even fear archaic religious ideology for its deadly tenets, expansionistic modus operandi, and its core philosophies when they are a direct threat to you way of life.

Mainstream Islam is a threat to western notions of equality, liberty, and free expression.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

An entire thread basically stating all Muslims are terrorists and your sole source is muslimstatistics.wordpress.com? Wordpress blogging site? Is this your blog?

You guys know that if Muslims around the world really wanted to install Sharia Law and kill you because you're an infidel they would have already done it since there are almost 2 billion Muslims on this planet.

Your stat is wrong there is 2.2 billion christians world wide then there is 1.6 billion Muslims. By the time you throw in everyone else they make up 23.2 percent of the population. In fact atheists are right behind them at 1 .1 billion. So if Muslims around the world wanted to kill people not much they could do about it sonce they are out numbered 3 to 1. So your argument that they could do something by force and haven't proves nothING other than math is not your strong suit.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: Swills

Your stat is wrong there is 2.2 billion christians world wide then there is 1.6 billion Muslims. By the time you throw in everyone else they make up 23.2 percent of the population. In fact atheists are right behind them at 1 .1 billion. So if Muslims around the world wanted to kill people not much they could do about it sonce they are out numbered 3 to 1. So your argument that they could do something by force and haven't proves nothING other than math is not your strong suit.

No, wrong.. Muslims would only outnumber the force you mention if they all show up in one massive army. So unless they build a giant Ark to sail them all here at once and don't sink on the way, your statement just can't swim for long.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Islamophobia
Islamophobia or Muslimophobia (see section "Terms" for related terms) is the prejudice, hatred, or bigotry directed against Islam or Muslims. The causes and characteristics of Islamophobia are still debated. Some scholars have defined it as a form of cultural racism.[1] Some commentators have posited an increase in Islamophobia resulting from the September 11 attacks, while others have associated it with the increased presence of Muslims in the United States and in the European Union.

Criticism of term and use
Jocelyne Cesari reported widespread challenges in the use and meaning of the term in 2006.[55][162] According to the The Oxford Encyclopedia of Islam and Politics, "Much debate has surrounded the use of the term, questioning its adequacy as an appropriate and meaningful descriptor. However, since Islamophobia has broadly entered the social and political lexicon, arguments about the appropriateness of the term now seem outdated."[163]

Paul Jackson, in a critical study of the anti-Islamic English Defence League, argues that the criteria put forward by the Runnymede report for Islamophobia "can allow for any criticism of Muslim societies to be dismissed...". He argues that both jihadi Islamists and far right activists use the term "to deflect attention away from more nuanced discussions on the make-up of Muslim communities", feeding "a language of polarised polemics". On one hand, it can be used "to close down discussion on genuine areas of criticism" regarding jihadi ideologies, which in turn has resulted in all accusations of Islamophobia to be dismissed as "spurious" by far right activists. Consequently, the term is "losing much [of its] analytical value".[164]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join