It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Breitbart High Fives Racist Trolls With Front Page Harambe Pic For Trump Birther Story

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: thepixelpusher

So strategically moving this forward carry no responsibility in your way of thinking.

I didn't say that.
I said that it is not evidence that the birther nonsense started with the Clinton campaign.

You have James Asher and Ari Flieisher saying they did. Your supposed preexisting email was unknown to them before that apparently. The Clinton campaign by your own admission moved this forward.

More info to support the theory Hillary's campaign were the original team to forward the birther argument.

And former Clinton staffer admitting the action came from Hillarys campaign. What more evidence are you asking for. Stick a fork in it, your argument is done.

edit on 17-9-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
a reply to: theantediluvian

I think you secretly love Trump more than us supporters. You do more threads on Trump than the rest of this membership combined.

Not really sure why you bother, the community here clearly favors Donald with a majority. It always make me smile to see yet another Trump thread with your name attached. I know you got love for my hero. You don't have to pretend

Harambe will be in our hearts forever, God bless that innocent gorilla.

One could say the same about HuffPo. They carry 5 times more stories on their front page than Hillary stories.

Although they are simple headline whores, because as everyone knows, their readers tend to click on Trump bashing headlines rather than Hillary bashing headlines.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

You have James Asher and Ari Flieisher saying they did.

two republicans claiming a democrat was at fault for something?

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Racists gonna racist!

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: six67seven

The best is what is at the end of each Trump article...the SJW manifesto...

Editor’s note: Donald Trump regularly incites political violence and is a serial liar, rampant xenophobe, racist, misogynist and birther who has repeatedly pledged to ban all Muslims — 1.6 billion members of an entire religion — from entering the U.S

Way to be impartial...

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 03:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
Might be a good time to remind people Hillary pushed the birther story out there during her campaign, and one brave media member reminds her of that on Twitter.

Another meme... great. How old are you?

Also where in that screenshot of a twitter post does it suggest, let alone prove, that "Hillary pushed the birther story"?

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 03:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
More proof. Now by Ari Fleisher.

Also proof that contradicts your previous claim.

You've just debunked yourself.

originally posted by: thepixelpusherMight be a good time to remind people Hillary pushed the birther story out there

Ari Fleischer: I did not say she started it

edit on 19-9-2016 by SudoNim because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   
It’s one person’s word against another on the birther rumor
Read more here:
www.mcclatchydc.com...=cpy

Well, nod to Linda Ellerbee…"and so it goes".
edit on 19-9-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I always thought Bush Jr looked like a chimp...is that racist?

As for Harambe, I thought the outpouring of collective "grief" was a little contrived. Many "artist" acquaintances of mine were the worst offenders. You'd have thought they shot JFK, MLK, Lady Di, and the Pope all over again while flying planes into the towers. ....which is to say, that's a lot of hand wringing for one ape.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   
OP. No worries man. I've seen racist crap posted by nearly every poster who is busting your chops in this thread. This place is full of white supremacists and the last thing anyone here wants is to be exposed. Hiding behind rhetoric doesn't make these people any less racist. They are. Thats why they all hide here together. ATS is well known for harboring these types of people. It's quite a show and that's why the rest of us come here. It's like being at an amusement park except instead of height restrictions for the rollercoasters you actually have to be against anything non white and non Christian in order to ride the rides. Also, the cotton candy tastes like crap because racists can't do anything right.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: SisterDelirium

OK, but the reaction wasn't even close to the reactions of those other events. In fact, I haven't heard hardly anything about it. What are you talking about?

I wish people would stop just saying stuff and think about whether or not their words make sense. It's like no one cares if they don't come off well informed or sensical.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Not one of Breitbarts' smartest moves. Harambe was loved in his short life. Using him as a Meme just was in bad taste. Why not use Pepe the frog instead?

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 04:58 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Once upon a time it seemed like you actually posted some decent topics on ATS, lately though you just fail repeatedly at trolling with a bunch of crybaby nonsense.

Hah.

Know your meme dawg!! knowyourmeme.com...

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 05:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrokedownChevy
OP. No worries man. I've seen racist crap posted by nearly every poster who is busting your chops in this thread. This place is full of white supremacists and the last thing anyone here wants is to be exposed. Hiding behind rhetoric doesn't make these people any less racist. They are. Thats why they all hide here together. ATS is well known for harboring these types of people. It's quite a show and that's why the rest of us come here. It's like being at an amusement park except instead of height restrictions for the rollercoasters you actually have to be against anything non white and non Christian in order to ride the rides. Also, the cotton candy tastes like crap because racists can't do anything right.

Cotton candy, rollercoasters and christians???

Are you high? Meth is bad for you bro. Stop smoking meth.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 05:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
WTF is this thread even about?

TL;DR... #dicksoutforharambe

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 06:20 AM
link   

On the contrary, I've found ATS'ers to be open to debate and I am friends with a few. Not a white supremacist among them. Don't confuse people's passionate debates with racism.
edit on 22-9-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 12:26 AM
link   

a reply to: SisterDelirium

OK, but the reaction wasn't even close to the reactions of those other events. In fact, I haven't heard hardly anything about it. What are you talking about?

I wish people would stop just saying stuff and think about whether or not their words make sense. It's like no one cares if they don't come off well informed or sensical.

Are you familiar with the term hyperbole?

I'm simply saying, in exaggerated way, that Harambe got tons of social media and 24 hr news attention for an extended period of time.

Among many artsy types I know, at least one made a large mural in honor of the poor fallen ape.

Maybe it wasn't on your radar, but there were a lot of very silly people losing their minds over it. Many twits twittering and PETA members lamenting that the child or it's patents weren't shot instead.

But, to your point, I really don't care how a random internet stranger feels about an off-hand remark about some ridiculous zeitgeist of the day.

And I stand by the opinion that Bush looks like a chimp.

new topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join