It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Breitbart High Fives Racist Trolls With Front Page Harambe Pic For Trump Birther Story

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

so what you are saying is, you cannot define the distinction yourself. If you cannot define the distinction yourself in your own words, you are basically just playing parrot with what you have heard others say. Its ok, I knew you would be unable to do so.

If you believe you defined it, then reply with the words you used and tell us that is your definition of the distinction. What I want to know, is why you would correlate a dark skin individual being called a monkey as racist but not so with a light skinned individual. Tell me why you believe it is racist, and not just "even I know not to do that" . Tell my why you believe you know your not supposed to do that. Explain how it is a racist matter. I never heard a white person scream racism when being referred to as "white/pale as a ghost" . I also never heard other people who have been labeled as looking like a rat refer to it as a racist remark. So please explain in your own words how it can be racist to call ANYONE an ape, let alone someone with a dark complexion. I have heard the fearful remarks in my life, but never can get an elaborate answer for as to why they feel this way.

Some of my dark skinned friends in high school laughed about peoples perception of this. Although this is probably the first time in about 14 years that I can even recall such a matter being controversial to someone else either in person or online.

I would say the only reason someone would think it is racist to refer to someone as an ape, is because they sincerely feel it is true. otherwise a rational normal human would just take it in jest when even the alleged victims are not making a stink of it.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: thepixelpusher
Yes. Asher is the one making the claim that Blumenthal suggested the rumor be investigated.
Do you read anything but tweets?

Post a source to back that up.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I did. Please read my first reply to you.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I saw the title of this thread, and I immediately knew that you were the author.

You do not understand the Harambe meme, and you never will.

Someone put this in the hoax bin.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Winstonian

From the OP

Since his death, Harambe as a meme has been used by a numerous people in a variety of ways

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

Ok here's the thing and why people are getting really frustrated and pissed off by the SJW, at least why I am.

Right now somewhere I'm willing to bet REAL hate crimes have occurred.

Somewhere a man has been denied a loan they deserve because the person decided they were an economic risk due to the color of their skin rather than their credentials.

Somewhere a woman has been denied the promotion she deserved because she ended up with a sexist supervisor.

Somewhere there's a transgender girl dead in the street because the only job she could get was as a pro and she made the mistake of approaching the wrong client that disagreed with her gender.

Somewhere right now there's a girl being stoned to death because she made the mistake of being raped against her will.

Somewhere right now somewhere there's a gay man being thrown off a roof for being gay.

Somewhere right now someone is being beheaded because they are the wrong faith.

Somewhere right now some child is being sold into actual slavery.

These, THESE are the real social injustices going on. These are the things we SHOULD be pointing out and talking about. These are the things we only speak of in whispers. Things that get temporary passing mentions. These are the true social injustices, the true monsters that lurk quietly in the night, barely mentioned because the horror is almost too much to bare.

But some dillweed and his buddies in a circle jerk somewhere decide to post some racist meme in hopes to get bait people like you so that we spend all our time talking about a racist #ing gorilla meme instead of things that actually matter and that, that's what we should focus on? Why? Because it's political expedient to on one side try to paint the other side as racist, and fun for ignorant trolls to bait morons into calling them racist as if that has any meaning anymore with the way it's thrown around everywhere.

Someone posted a racist meme LET"S ALL CRY AND BITCH ABOUT IT AT THE TOP OF OUR LUNGS THE WORLD IS ENDING!!!! This is what we focus on. We've seriously gotten our priorities all #ed up.

If we really have gotten to the point where the biggest social justice issue of the day that deserves the most attention is some ignorant asshat posting ignorant things to get other ignorant asshats to scream and bitch at them, then we should all lift up our s and cheer because we've won, as racism has apparently reached the point where the height of it is one big bad #ing joke!

But, I guess it's easier this way, I mean, those other things, they are big problems, real problems, horrifying problems that our inaction makes all of us responsible for. If we can call someone racist for posting a racist meme, scream at them over it, we can feel better about ourselves. We've fought against bigots after all, even if only the most pathetic ineffectual ones at no risk to ourselves. We did something. Right? We can feel better about that... I guess... Pathetic.
edit on 9/17/2016 by Puppylove because: better clarity

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: theantediluvian

As with your threads, you never seem to check facts.

I posted one thread about the popularity of Putin in Russia. If you were to stop making threads of whatever you read on CNN, NBC, ABC or some other unbiased and independent news network, I think you would do a lot of people a favor, because it's a torture when you flood ATS with useless anti-Trump threads spreading useless propaganda

This isn't a thread full of outlandish falsehoods gushing about the Orange One by a bunch of clueless yet useful idiots. It must be trolling. You are there on everyone of those threads. Jeez Trump represents a movement. A movement of losers. You honestly think he doesn't deserve to post something he finds compelling and relevant to the election. Look at the front page. There are at least ten death to Hillary bull #e stories from so called "alternative" sources. Lying is not an alternative, especially now.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   

I did. Please read my first reply to you.

No proof. Not just you saying Blumenthal denied it. And anyway James Asher says Blumenthal did float that to him. I sourced the original.
edit on 17-9-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Not just you saying Blumenthal denied it.
You didn't ask me about Blumenthal. Here is his denial.
www.foxnews.com...

And anyway James Asher says Blumenthal did float that to him.

I know he does. I said that he claims it.

edit on 9/17/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

Ok here's the thing and why people are getting really frustrated and pissed off by the SJW, at least why I am.

Right now somewhere I'm willing to bet REAL hate crimes have occurred.

Somewhere a man has been denied a loan they deserve because the person decided they were an economic risk due to the color of their skin rather than their credentials.

Somewhere a woman has been denied the promotion she deserved because she ended up with a sexist supervisor.

Somewhere there's a transgender girl dead in the street because the only job she could get was as a pro and she made the mistake of approaching the wrong client that disagreed with her gender.

Somewhere right now there's a girl being stoned to death because she made the mistake of being raped against her will.

Somewhere right now somewhere there's a gay man being thrown off a roof for being gay.

Somewhere right now someone is being beheaded because they are the wrong faith.

Somewhere right now some child is being sold into actual slavery.

These, THESE are the real social injustices going on. These are the things we SHOULD be pointing out and talking about. These are the things we only speak of in whispers. Things that get temporary passing mentions. These are the true social injustices, the true monsters that lurk quietly in the night, barely mentioned because the horror is almost too much to bare.

But some dillweed and his buddies in a circle jerk somewhere decide to post some racist meme in hopes to get bait people like you so that we spend all our time talking about a racist #ing gorilla meme instead of things that actually matter and that, that's what we should focus on? Why? Because it's political expedient to on one side try to paint the other side as racist, and fun for ignorant trolls to bait morons into calling them racist as if that has any meaning anymore with the way it's thrown around everywhere.

Someone posted a racist meme LET"S ALL CRY AND BITCH ABOUT IT AT THE TOP OF OUR LUNGS THE WORLD IS ENDING!!!! This is what we focus on. We've seriously gotten our priorities all #ed up.

If we really have gotten to the point where the biggest social justice issue of the day that deserves the most attention is some ignorant asshat posting ignorant things to get other ignorant asshats to scream and bitch at them, then we should all lift up our s and cheer because we've won, as racism has apparently reached the point where the height of it is one big bad #ing joke!

But, I guess it's easier this way, I mean, those other things, they are big problems, real problems, horrifying problems that our inaction makes all of us responsible for. If we can call someone racist for posting a racist meme, scream at them over it, we can feel better about ourselves. We've fought against bigots after all, even if only the most pathetic ineffectual ones at no risk to ourselves. We did something. Right? We can feel better about that... I guess... Pathetic.

Bravo, This should be it's own thread.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   
You are naive if you don't think women are sexist against men. I have a very distinct experience where a woman got a whole dept fired at my work because she stretched the truth on things regularly. She did it to get herself higher in the company. I had someone who worked directly with her tell me they were quiting due to her unethical behavior. I hope you support white men as well as black men. Anyone can be denied their rights or respect in many circumstances. I have seen it personally. Love everyone equally.

BTW, I don't support the imagery Hillary was using with the Pepe frog, nor the Harambe images used unfairly against others.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   

www.foxnews.com...

And James Asher claims Blumenthal did float the rumor.

Hmm, who to believe? Political shill or journalist?

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   

www.foxnews.com...

Another piece of evidence to support my point.

Hillary Clinton Campaign Manager Admits 2008 Birther Link

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   

And James Asher claims Blumenthal did float the rumor.
Yes. I know. I've said so more than once.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   
More proof. Now by Ari Fleisher.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   
That "evidence" has been posted several times and it still says the same thing

Doyle: Yeah, Hillary made the decision immediately to let that person go. We let that person go. And it was so, beyond the pale, Wolf, and so not worthy of the kind of campaign that certainly Hillary wanted to run.

Doyle went on to relate how she personally called Obama campaign manager David Plouffe to apologize, and he accepted. Blitzer then asked her about the Mark Penn memorandum, in which the campaign’s strategist proposed exploiting Obama’s “lack of American roots.” Doyle asserted, and Blitzer agreed, that the memo had nothing to do with Birtherism.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   
So you admit Hillary's staffer WERE responsible for starting this! Thank you.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   

So you admit Hillary's staffer WERE responsible for starting this!
No. But a staffer did forward an email about it. You know what forwarding means, right? It means to send an email which you have received from someone else. So no, this is not evidence that anything was started by the Clinton campaign.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   

So you admit Hillary's staffer WERE responsible for starting this!
No. But a staffer did forward an email about it. You know what forwarding means, right? It means to send an email which you have received from someone else. So no, this is not evidence that anything was started by the Clinton campaign.

Tthey sent this to a journalist for fun, or to start something. You know the answer...to start something. Now 2 journalists came forward to call them on it.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   

So strategically moving this forward carry no responsibility in your way of thinking.

I didn't say that.
I said that it is not evidence that the birther nonsense started with the Clinton campaign.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join