It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Breitbart High Fives Racist Trolls With Front Page Harambe Pic For Trump Birther Story

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

"EVERYTHING IS RACISM EVERYTHING IS RACISM EVERYTHING IS RACISM" --sjw's

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

A whole lot of what is called the Alt Right is, in my opinion a great big eff you to self appointed moral guardians.

That's exactly what it is. It is a rebellion against the rising authoritarianism of the left.

It goes back-and-forth a lot. The right is authoritarian, we rebel. The left is authoritarian, we rebel. Ad infinitum.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

So when I am coaching baseball and I tell the boys they are acting like a 'bunch of wild monkeys' because they will not listen the two black kids on the team should call me racist?

People like you and your thinking keep racism alive.

The left keeps telling its dedicated it is racism keeping them back. No encouragement...no moving the envelope forward...no telling them not to see color. It is racism created from ignorance, fear and the need to suppress. The racist left makes the comparison and it is telling black people they equate and are the same as apes when they say that. I would be pissed.

edit on 09pm30pmf0000002016-09-17T13:16:13-05:000113 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

This is why I have no patience for your people's BS.

You're either feigning ignorance of context, nuance & subtlety or you're actually cognitively incapable of such thoughts & only can comprehend simple binary logic.
Either / Or

So in your mind there is no difference between a coach calling rowdy youngsters of any pigment monkeys & a well known & established hangout for racist individuals & memes using the imagery to make a point?

No difference at all huh, those are such similar circumstances that you're confused about which is racist & which is not?

K~
edit on 17-9-2016 by aethertek because: space

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   

I dont get the Hamarabe meme or why its racist, so I don't have a comment on it.

I am sick of the vitriol people post about Michelle Obama. I do not care for her or her husband as politicians, but the attacks on her like the one you show in your original post are racist and unacceptable.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

I am so tired of being called ignorant if I do not agree. Dumb if I do not agree. Not understanding binary logic..blah blah blah..incapable of rational thought...

I'm not confused....IT IS A FREAKIN MEME you idoit! Any pigment monkeys???? HOLY BAT BALLS this is over the top....

I made a very valid point.

Also, were is this well known hangout for racists? Breitbart? Really?

If someone does not agree with the Progressive Left mindset they are racist...bottom line. Does not matter what they do, say, how they act, what they stand for or what they report.

The poor folks who lived through the civil rights movement of the 60's. THEY experienced racism....they were beat with hoses...attacked by dogs...hosed down...beat up by cops....now if someone wears a Trump hat they need a safe space.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

I am so tired of being called ignorant if I do not agree. Dumb if I do not agree. Not understanding binary logic

Try rereading my post slower & take some time to digest the meaning of the words.
I didn't say you didn't understand binary logic I specifically stated you were only capable of binary logic.

I'm not confused....IT IS A FREAKIN MEME you idoit!

Yes a racist Meme.

I made a very valid point.

No you didn't.
You posted a specious situational comparison.
In simple speak that means one has nothing to do with the other, you know apples & oranges.

Also, were is this well known hangout for racists? Breitbart? Really?

Yes Britefart really.
Just read through the comments section, racists, punk MRAs, little militia wannabes all the trash of the alt-right hang out there.

THEY experienced racism....they were beat with hoses...attacked by dogs...hosed down...beat up by cops....

Wow, so it's only racist if you're beating them while comparing them to monkeys.
I guess you consider that bit of ignorant posting as a valid point too huh?

K~
edit on 17-9-2016 by aethertek because: words

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
WTF is this thread even about?

I was like wth? lol

I think I need some more caffeine to understand it.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   

You must wake up every morning and brush your teeth thinking...
Who can I white knight for today?
So Breitbart using a stock photo of Haramble somehow means they are "high fiving" all the racist meme creators?
That's funny! Remember all that racist crap Leslie Jones posted on twitter but didn't suffer any punishment?

Lord have mercy...white people s***!

And my personal favorite!
Twitter
But by all means keep defending this horrible excuse for a human...
You do realize the people that made those meme's aren't technically racist and are just doing it to get people on the left(like you)riled up?
Right?
Please tell me you can see when you are being trolled by an entire group of people.
You know if you all weren't so down right nasty most days I'd actually feel sorry for you about this. Watching millions of full grown adults devolve into a bunch of children is not very reassuring to say the least. I shudder to think if I ever had to rely on my neighbor for survival because I he/she might be a regressive...

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Might be a good time to remind people Hillary pushed the birther story out there during her campaign, and one brave media member reminds her of that on Twitter.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Might be a good time to remind people Hillary pushed the birther story out there during her campaign, and one brave media member reminds her of that on Twitter.
No she didn't.
There is a claim that Sid Blumenthal suggested that the rumor be investigated. It was, found to be baseless, and dropped.
www.newsbusters.org...
edit on 9/17/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
Am I the only one who fails to see any point of this thread being posted on ATS?

This thread is like a dog whistle for those that want to crawl in their #safespace.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Not according to that brave Journalist or he wouldn't have posted that. I mean every journalist openly questioning Hillary is subject to possible termination. Happened a few times already. One is David Seaman.

Huffington Post Journalist Fired and Scared for Life After Questioning Hillary’s Health

So Hillary's team contacted Journalist to do their work to research whether Obama was born in America. You're kidding, right? It was a campaign trick to be sure.
edit on 17-9-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Yes. Asher is the one making the claim that Blumenthal suggested the rumor be investigated.
Do you read anything but tweets?

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Yes. Asher is the one making the claim that Blumenthal suggested the rumor be investigated.

I provided proof (from a source directly involved), so apparently I'm more well read than you. Where's your proof to back up your point? Waiting.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   

I provided proof, so apparently I'm more well read than you.
No. You provided the claim.

Where's your proof to back up your point? Waiting.
I posted my source. Not paying attention?

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

I provided proof, so apparently I'm more well read than you. Where's your proof to back up your point? Waiting.

I get the distinct sense that someone is not familiar with Phage. He doesn't say things he can't source.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   

I provided proof, so apparently I'm more well read than you.
No. You provided the claim.

Not a claim, a statement direct from a source James Asher. Show me your proof!

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Not a claim, a statement direct from a source James Asher.
A claim from Asher. A claim which Blumenthal denies.

Show me your proof!
Prove Asher's claim.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyElohim

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

I provided proof, so apparently I'm more well read than you. Where's your proof to back up your point? Waiting.

I get the distinct sense that someone is not familiar with Phage. He doesn't say things he can't source.

I'm familiar with his behavior. Just holding him to his viewpoint.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join