It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Breitbart High Fives Racist Trolls With Front Page Harambe Pic For Trump Birther Story

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 04:04 AM

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

Nuh uh. You don't get it and you're doing it wrong.
If you don't like Trump it means you like Clinton.

Cuz, well Trump is awesome and Clinton is evil.

Oh god am I in trouble than because I guess I need to vote twice since I hate both of them. Still can't believe they picked Hillary over Bernie. Did anyone even listen to him he told is this would happen. But the ramifications are even more dire than people realize. Hillary has destroyed the democrats meaning if Trump wins it will be decades before the democrats recover. You think 8 years of Bush was bad imagine 20 years of Republicans. Will be lucky if we even have jobs. And we'll If Hillary wins we given up any hope that there will be anything other than us giving total control over to politicians. Either wat we are so screwed.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 04:05 AM
a reply to: dragonridr

You think 8 years of Bush was bad imagine 20 years of Republicans.

Ummmm. I think I know what you mean but...ummm?
edit on 9/17/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 05:36 AM

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
This Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon racism nonsense is getting comical.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 05:48 AM
a reply to: theantediluvian

As with your threads, you never seem to check facts.

I posted one thread about the popularity of Putin in Russia. If you were to stop making threads of whatever you read on CNN, NBC, ABC or some other unbiased and independent news network, I think you would do a lot of people a favor, because it's a torture when you flood ATS with useless anti-Trump threads spreading useless propaganda

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 05:55 AM
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

I was going to respond to you, but then I remembered who you are, the member who knows only to insult people. I have a feeling you are one of those Hillary lovers who would beat the crap out of Trump supporter. So, because I'm scared of what you might do to me, I reported your post.

ATS has come down to threads with mostly pictures and memes in it. It's really disheartening
edit on 656k2016Saturdayam014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 06:22 AM
Personally the biggest racism I see here is the obsessive desire to push the idea that people with black skin are so delicate and fragile they need SJW's to defend them from pictures of gorillas, or that their skin is so thin being compared to a gorilla is a traumatic event worthy of PTSD type reaction.

I think much of this alt-right crap is counter culture. Most of the real racists don't go proclaiming it loudly, or if they do, they do it in a subversive way so you don't even know they are racist, or even better yet, convince you they are on the side of equality despite pushing racist ideas in the guise of protecting others. Yep the Harambe pic was quite possibly bait, but not for the average black skinned person, who probably doesn't give two #s about Harambe, and if they do it's worthy of a grumble and slight bit of annoyance.

No, it's bait for SJW's their rival to get them to crawl out of the woodwork to demonstrate their obsessive need to defend minority's from even the tiniest possibly perceivable slight and make perpetual victims out of people due to the color of their skin, or what's between their legs, or who they're attracted to. Had the Harambe picture been ignored like it should have been, it'd have faded into obscurity like it should.

The only people pushing it all over the place telling everyone they should be offended and that the poor black skinned folk are being horribly wronged and it hurts them so, so much is the SJW crowd. Stop pushing the victim mentality down everyone's throats. These are memes and words. If a black man or women is offended by them, let them call these people out as the dumbasses they are, but seriously leave the actual outrage for something worthwhile in which there's victimization beyond possible annoyance and hurt feelings.

Nothing is gained from spreading the idea that people are so fragile that a freaking squad of defenders is necessary every time someone says a mean thing to someone. Sure if people start ganging up on someone for any reason be it color of skin, being ugly, whatever, defend them or get help, especially if it looks like it's going to get violent.

But if it's just bait being used to lure you into making asses of yourselves and spread the victim mentality and image, who's the bigger problem?

The only reason Harambe works is because you all let it work. Because he's there to lure you all in to push the fragile black victim mentality.

Personally I'm more worried about the people with black skin being actually victimized than pictures comparing people with black skin to gorillas. Let's ignore the distractions from the real problems, thanks.

Then again, in my opinion as I said, the alt-right is a counter culture in reaction to the SJW culture becoming so extreme. Much of it exists because SJW exists in the form it does. The extremes of both sides are equally guilty for pushing racist ideas and ideals. That someone with black skin needs a champion to defend them any time someone calls them a mean name is not exactly an uplifting racial stereotype, especially not from stupid memes or micro-aggressions.

As usual it's a small extreme minority on both sides #ing everything up for most everyone else who has moved beyond all this bull#.

Most folk, black or white or anything inbetween have moved on from all this BS, we're just waiting, praying, and hoping the smaller more extreme factions catch up before they do something real stupid, and extra extreme.
edit on 9/17/2016 by Puppylove because: grammar and spelling

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 06:30 AM
a reply to: theantediluvian

You should start posting with caps lock on, that way everybody will understand the level of alarm in your posts. I just don't think people realize how alarmed you are when the words aren't all in caps.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 06:49 AM

This song is so appropriate for the OP.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 06:58 AM
I have to wonder whether all this Harambe stuff is actual racism or if it's a reaction to a whole bunch of people telling kids (they are mostly kids doing the Harambe memes) what they are allowed to say and think.

A whole lot of what is called the Alt Right is, in my opinion a great big eff you to self appointed moral guardians.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 07:01 AM
a reply to: SprocketUK

This is more likely than actual racism if you want my opinion. As I said all of this has the smell of a counter culture more so than actual racism.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 07:06 AM

originally posted by: Puppylove

This is more likely than actual racism if you want my opinion. As I said all of this has the smell of a counter culture more so than actual racism.

I totally agree. It's just stuff that gets a certain group of people wringing their hands and wailing which is pretty much the most fun a kid of a certain age can have.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 07:16 AM
Purely intentional then.
I agree that would seem to be the case.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 07:19 AM
a reply to: Phage

I'm not saying that no one who posts that kind of stuff (Like the Pepe memes for instance) is an actual Nazi, some surely are, but the very fact that these things spread far beyond the core groups would indicate they are little more than a vehicle to carry the sender's derision to it's intended audience and nothing more sinister than that.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 07:21 AM

To get a reaction and get people riled up. Trolling in other words.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 07:33 AM
The appeal to the alt right is the OP. These people have not realized yet that screaming racism is now working in reverse and accelerating.

Their idiocy will cause words like racist and bigot to become badges of honor soon.

Blaming everything on white males was going to backfire eventually. The alt right is that counterreaction.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 07:38 AM
RIP Harambe, RIP Clinton Campaign, RIP Propaganda.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 07:43 AM
Usually, it is the symptoms that are painful, not the disease.

The Alt Right has retconned White Nationalism for the 21st century, thriving in a post-fact society which in itself is reduced to little more than another meme.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 07:58 AM
a reply to: WhateverYouSay

You have no understanding of the alt right. The main stream notions about the movement are a result of the sh--posting and fun that a lot of folks do trolling the he web. The alt right just laughs as everyone gets livid about Harambe and Pepe, particularly bias liberal editorials from conglomerate media.

All it shows is the liberals feel seriously threatened. Alt right would not care if the he hey were accused of racism by the way.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 09:59 AM
a reply to: SonOfThor

I have no understanding of the alt-right? That's funny, because I just wrote the exact same thing you did. You just wrote it from the perspective of someone who is one. But you clearly fall into camp #1, #posting and trolling liberals or SJWs. Whether or not you get angsty about it, it flows from the same source.
edit on 17-9-2016 by WhateverYouSay because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 10:25 AM
a reply to: Grimpachi

I equate Trump with Biff Tanner.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>