It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Marchall Law already in Texas

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2003 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I'm not sure if this has been posted before, but here it is. infowars.com...

posted on Jun, 20 2003 @ 06:58 PM
link   
According to a US Army SWAT Entry Team Leader with the 38th MP unit at Fort Hood, the City of Killeen has been using the Fort Hood SWAT Team to serve warrants and arrest civilians for at least the past two years. Apparently, Killeen does not have a SWAT Team of its own, so the city uses US Army soldiers instead. The Army, for its part, seems only too happy to oblige.

This much I know to be true. It is also illegal and unconstitutional for the US Army to be used internally for law enforcement.

But it does happen, I have seen it also.

posted on Jun, 21 2003 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Believe it or not, but ive lived in both Killeen and Temple. In fact, i lived in Temple when supposedly those military guys stopped that bus. The odd thing was that i DIDNT HEAR A THING ABOUT IT ON THE NEWS! It least i didnt hear about it till months later. If you really think about it, this wouldnt be too odd if this occured after sept 11th, but as we know it happened years before and im puzzled why they sent those commandos in to check the bus instead of the Temple Swat, i mean our local city swat seemed capable of handeling such a task.

posted on Jun, 21 2003 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Yeah I'm puzzled a little bit by it all to. But if it wasn't illegal why would they be covering there faces in the pictures?

Thing is why couldn't those towns call in neighboring towns to assist as every other small town does. Why did they have to get governement base employees to do something that civialian police should be doing. Until the actual occurance of illegal narcotics is found they are supposed to use local law enforcement.

posted on Jun, 22 2003 @ 02:27 AM
link   
If they are Military Police, then it is illegal to perform a law enforcement function. But I did not notice any shoulder boards, thus id them as MP's. They could be EOD, thus no MP shoulder boards and the original article stated a "bomb threat" on the bus. EOD is usually asked to assist local police if a base is near by and local police do not have the capability.

posted on Jun, 24 2003 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Nah I think unless there is a federal warrent signed the government can't intervien with domecstic disputes. A traffic stop isn't a threat. Besides FEMA signed a bill that says if we ever go into A Marshall Law act as a protective procedure. 21 Million black americans will be incarsarated as a protective means. AS well Reno has put together a list of over 1 million patriotic american to be incarsarated at any time the president wants. The second Patriot act will then in turn protect the government from any infringments due to that procedure. We are now 99% military state. And if your a foreign individual I got some bad news coming to ya.

posted on Jun, 25 2003 @ 12:41 AM
link   
cainecrawford

Got any links about the 21 million black people and 1 million patriots?

ONE

[Edited on 25-6-2003 by Tamahu]

posted on Jun, 26 2003 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Yeah I'll nave to find them again They are either on the www.thewatcherfiles.com... or on www.prisonplanet.com... It has to due with population control.

posted on Jun, 26 2003 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Still haven't found it. But I know I read it. This might help give a view on the subject.
www.fas.org...

posted on Jun, 27 2003 @ 01:32 PM
link   
www.mt.net...

I'll try to get the other soon enough. I have e-mial the watcher site. I believe they have the site that I seen it on.

[Edited on 27-6-2003 by cainecrawford]

top topics

join