It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Was The Birther Conspiracy perpetrated by Obama???

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Today, I heard Micheal Medbed (radio host) claim that he thought Obama purposefully withheld his birth certificate TO allow the conspiracy to catch fire. So he could then portray those who attacked him as racists.

Hypothetically, Obama could have instantly released it squashing the whole movement. Instead he allowed countless republicans to look silly by accusing the first black president of secretly being from Africa.

Honestly if your trying to portray your opponents as racist, I can't think of a better stereo type to play on. It instantly invokes memories of people saying " go back to Africa."

Dirty, but brilliant. Very similar to Trumps public political assassination of Ted Cruz at the RNC.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

he allowed countless republicans to look silly

Now we are blaming Obama for Republicans looking silly.
Nope, Republicans do that all on their own.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Did Obama also force the likes of Trump to make themselves look like fool by pounding on this birther issue?

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   

It would depend on what source you want to cite on who(m) exactly started the birther movement.

Your right however, Obama could have put a stop to it at anytime.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

he allowed countless republicans to look silly

Now we are blaming Obama for Republicans looking silly.
Nope, Republicans do that all on their own.

Assuming it is true, it is definitely dirty...

Brilliant, but dirty.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: wildapache

Did Obama also force the likes of Trump to make themselves look like fool by pounding on this birther issue?

Nope hypothetically, they had a tree and he was more than happy to supply the rope.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

But he didnt have to get down to their despicable level now did he?
And whether or not he should have put it to rest doesnt really matter,given that the only reason the birther issue came to be is blORIGINALLY because he was half black to begin with,and his father was African...so yeah 43 presidents before him,never a birth certificate issue(guess their skin color...)
edit on 542Friday16pmppm2016-09-16T20:42:29-05:0008America/Chicago by wildapache because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: wildapache

If your looking for me to defend them, I will not. Each had their share of run of the mill low class political tricks and this is before Trump was considered running for anything.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   
There's a strong possibility that the Clinton Campaign at the time found out the real story behind Obama.

Big money behind the Obama movement came to a "settlement" and hence the birther movement was hatched.

The deal was to come up with every possibility but the real one.

The idea to make every theory in court sound so ridiculous that most people would automatically believe the official story.

So what's the "real" one ??

Well the only possibility never brought up in court is the idea he was born in Indonesia and adopted by Barack Sr. and Anne.

Hard to get records because all adoption records are sealed by judges especially when birth certificates are ordered issued as official documents by a judge.

Hawaii at the time was a wide open adoption haven. The laws changed later.

It's possible a private investigation (Hillary Campaign) got the existence of such adoption records.

edit on Sep-16-2016 by xuenchen because: emailedout

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   

I thought it was Andy Rooney in 05.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   

And whether or not he should have put it to rest doesnt really matter,given that the only reason the birther issue came to be is blORIGINALLY because he was half black to begin with,and his father was African...so yeah 43 presidents before him,never a birth certificate issue(guess their skin color...)

Being fair I bet there was a bunch of conspiracy types who weren't their to be racist.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Being fair I bet there was a bunch of conspiracy types who weren't their to be racist.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   

I have no doubt not everyone that looked into the birth certificate issue did it because they were racist(even i looked into it).What i am saying is that the issue had a very clear racial undertone from the beginning...

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   
For some, no doubt.
Don't forget the religious biases though. He's Muslim, right? Terrible. Horrible Muslim. Terrible.

edit on 9/16/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   

The entire racist things is ridiculous.

If all of a sudden Trump were black would he be acceptable to liberals or is it about his policies? Obama would suck regardless of colors simply because of what he believes and does not what he looks like.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Besides the racists and conspiracy crowd, you also get all the people who will believe ANY partisan scandal. Arnt racists, but truly believe the Fox News hype that "liberals are TRYING to destroy America!! On purpose!! Their own country!!! Where they live too!!!

There's alot of the of people out there to let make idiots out of themselves when you bust it out later.....

Anyone independent coming into the discussion from that point on thinks the opposition are a bunch of conspiratorial racists... Might even be the motivating force for him wining.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   

There's a major disconnect here. If the birth certificate questions were "racist" then the 14th amendment and Article II, Section 1, Clause 5 of the US Constitution is racist. Those asking the question were doing so because there was reasonable suspicion and the law is clear on who may and who may not be POTUS. It is no more racist than asking to see green cards or IDs from a truckload of Latinos crossing the border into the US is.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

It would depend on what source you want to cite on who(m) exactly started the birther movement.

Your right however, Obama could have put a stop to it at anytime.

I'm not guessing who started it... Doubtful it was anyone actually famous.. Prob some random internet researcher.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I 'honestly' believe he was never an eligible candidate for the Presidency. But ... what are you gonna do now?

Straight up ... I don't care how conservative one may be ... If you ever see me out front in an election, you must do everything you can to stop me from succeeding. I'd go back and start killing everyone who was a bad government employee. I'm talking flat-out summary execution stuff.

ETA: Correct the Record? There's their way ... and there's my way.

edit on 1692016 by Snarl because: ETA

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Terry Lakin refused to deploy unless Obama produced his birth certificate. Obama did not comply and Lakin went to prison.

Trump suddenly cared deeply about the issue, in early 2011. Really, out of the blue, he demanded to see Obama's birth certificate...and Obama complied by releasing a chain of communication about a request for one, from the Hawaii Department of Health, and a pdf copy that created further doubts (because of the unusual qualities of the pdf, mainly), but at the same time, it also ended the conversation.

I submit that Trump suddenly stepped in for a reason. AND Obama was suddenly compliant for a reason.

I believe that Trump ran interference for Obama, to detract from this story....my story on Obama's birth certificate:
Link

So...not only do I believe that Obama purposely fed conspiracy theories about his (long form) birth certificate, but I think Trump helped him.

^That's my take after having been pushed to share my story with Donald Trump, in 2011, by Jerome Corsi and a few others, and after witnessing how Trump actually distracted people from Obama's proven fraudulent short form, instead.

Once Trump took up the issue, all eyes have been on that long form.

....My take...from my personal experiences with the controversy.

edit on 16-9-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join