It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GOP Lobbyist Now Offering $100,000 For Information On DNC Staffer's Murder

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Did we ever find out where he was coming from or going to? He was talking to his girlfriend supposedly. I wonder if she even knew.

He may have been robbed of something....a flash drive maybe with valuable and/or incriminating info on it?

According to the Daily Mail:

According to staff at Lou's City Bar, a sports pub Rich frequented five or six nights a week, it started off as any typical Saturday. Rich showed up alone that evening and sat at his usual leather stool in the corner of the bar.

But that night, something was clearly bothering Rich – those who knew him said he had been having problems with his girlfriend – and he seemed to drink more than usual. He got particularly depressed when one country western love song came on, and asked the bartender to turn it off.

'He was a little bit sadder than usual,' said Lou's general manager Joe Capone. 'Problems between girlfriends and boyfriends. It was like always wondering what the next step is [in the relationship], and what you're going to do next. There's always those worries, and Seth was worried about that a little bit.'

By closing time, around 1:45 a.m., Rich was unusually drunk. The 27-year-old DNC staffer could normally throw back Bell's beer for hours without a problem, but that night he was uncharacteristically unsteady on his feet as he made his way out the door.

'It was rare for him to really show that he had been drinking,' said Warren. 'That was unusual for him. That was very, very unusual for him to do that.'

Rich left on foot, but it is unclear if he ever ended up going to Wonderland, a crowded weekend bar known for its live music. He was not well-known to the employees there. Staffers who worked that night told the Daily Mail that they did not recall whether they saw him based on his photo.

Wonderland closed at 2:30 a.m. that night, according to employees. Other bars and late-night food places on the block said they would have closed by the same time or earlier.

Sources close to Rich said he often walked home from the bars. If he did go to Wonderland, and left at 2:30 a.m., it would have taken him approximately 30 minutes to walk the mile-long trek home to his Bloomingdale row-house – possibly longer if he had been drinking heavily.

That leaves as much as an hour and a half between the bars and the shooting unaccounted for.

This is even assuming he made it to Wonderland which, to all accounts, he did not.

The other thing I noticed is that he is mentioned as being upset, though it is being credited as relationship problems. The DM article indicates that Kelsey Mulka (Rich's girlfriend) declined to be interviewed for the article so we don't have her side of that.

The DM article goes on to mention that there had been three men arrested for robberies in the area and even talks about the guns they used in those robberies along with stolen items in their possession. This is meant to give the impression that there is progress on the case, but it fails to mention that if they have these firearms to hand, then they would easily be able to know, through ballistics testing, whether or not any of theses weapons was the one used to shoot Rich. And by now, they would have had plenty of time to conduct such tests.

Since there have not been any charges levied against the men arrested in the other robberies, I am forced to conclude that none of them are involved in Rich's death.

It is also interesting that a democratic operative is the one who is now their spokesperson and that ever since that person took on this task, there has been a steady stream of stories guiding the public (and the press) away from any questions of possible connections to Rich's death and his job with the DNC. This seems quite curious to me in that if it were one of my loved ones, I would want every avenue explored, especially one that makes logical sense.
edit on 17-9-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: fixed tag

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

On a Wednesday night, uh. Oh, well, maybe he didn't have to go to work the next morning. It's not like we're in the middle of an election or anything.

That article said the bartender said that something was really bothering him. Of course, Seth is not going to say, "I just found out my political party has been involved in voter fraud and I may be working for a criminal operation."

If questioned, he would most likely say something like "girlfriend problems" and make them think that's what it was.

I wonder if anybody at that bar slipped him something, got him talking, then offed him.

ETA: I'm reminded of Breitbart. He was in a bar, talking to strangers, when he left and keeled over just before he got to his house.

edit on 17-9-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

Ah-that is exactly what I was referring to in regards to 6 billion bucks.

I just figured that hillary's internet brown shirts "corrected the record" and removed links to that fiasco.

Thank you for posting those.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   
It's scary f_ck up because to me is more probably that he got kill because he leaked the Hillary emails than the Russians hacked the DNC

edit on 19-1-2017 by Charly182 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join