It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

JIMMY FALLON is Catching Hell for Being Friendly To Donald Trump Last Night.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Friday, September 16, 2016

Last night, Donald Trump appeared as a guest on the Jimmy Fallon show (NBC). Jimmy is being hammered today by Trump haters for not being tough enough, for playing with Trump's hair, and for telling Donald that he could very well be the next President of the United States of America.

Story: www.msn.com...

It's a sure sign that liberals are panicking when they attack Matt Lauer for "going to easy" on Donald Trump during the Commander-in-Chief forum 2 weeks ago, followed by this. They are embarrassing themselves with these acts of desperation.

If you know you're going down, go down fighting...not w-h-i-n-i-n-g.

-CareWeMust

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Kind of ridiculous... Trump was a good sport about the whole hair thing.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   
OMG, get over it. It's an entertainment show. Not a political arena. To quote Shatner:

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarkOfTheV
Kind of ridiculous... Trump was a good sport about the whole hair thing.

What hair thing?

If he was attacking Hillary's top lip, then that is disgusting.

+8 more 
posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Media getting triggered over two guys having some fun.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Who's Jimmy Fallon?

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   
The major network nighttime talk shows have been non-stop shills for Hillary and have been relentlessly attacking Trump for over a year, especially Sith Myers and Colbert.

I can't stand to watch any of them anymore.

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The cognitive dissonance must be so profound in some people, that they'll do anything to maintain their false beliefs, up until and including lying, slandering, and fantasizing about a dystopian future led by Trump, despite what they just watched. They blame Fallon for triggering their own dissonance.

+11 more 
posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Good Lord. The libtard left can't handle Trump on Fallon. The more they open their mouths the more I despise them. Better hurry up and find a safe space. I kind of feel sorry for them, but I surely do not want to live in their version of America. It's a retarded vision.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   
What they really wanted him to do was light it on fire. Then they would laugh.

edit on 9/16/2016 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
The major network nighttime talk shows have been non-stop shills for Hillary and have been relentlessly attacking Trump for over a year, especially Sith Myers and Colbert.

Bull. I watch Colbert and he bakes Hillary as well. Pretty sure he was a Bernie fan.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I guess it's the democrats turn to be completely irate at everything this time around.

Just like the republicans were with Obama when he ran.

The only thing that ever changes in these political races is who's next in line to repeat history.

+8 more 
posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Jimmy Fallon is nice to every guest, why should he be different with Trump?!

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   
At least he didn't sing to him:

+9 more 
posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance

I did quit watching Kimmy Kimmel last month. If it wasn't for negative Trump material, the twerp would have nothing to say.

Jimmy Fallon may be canned by NBC, because he also took heat for attacking Obama's record as President awhile back. Here's the ATS thread discussing it: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   
He's an entertainer not a reporter . . . he is supposed to be friendly. People who go to him for news are ignorant at best. Enjoy his show for what it is . . . entertainment.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Big fallout for the Nobody But Clinton network.

Hillary Campaign in panic.

Failure all over the place.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: JDeLattre89
He's an entertainer not a reporter . . . he is supposed to be friendly. People who go to him for news are ignorant at best. Enjoy his show for what it is . . . entertainment.

Why did Hillary "entertain" us by opening a pickle jar?

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I don't think we will be seeing Fallon on NBC in the near future. Remember what happened to Dr. Drew... even though he's been totally vindicated.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join