It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Entitled Brats Love Social Justice

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I believe a lot of is a pathological outgroup preference and an excessive need for novelty. A lot of them come from a place with great parents and great civility. They should have little qualms with their "oppressive" western culture yet they do.
And this issue is multiplied because they in a safe western culture bubble. They do not actually experience these other cultures. And when they do they can just run back to their bubble. Coming back to their bubble, they have so little real stress that they feel the need to create stress.

No need to drop them off in a foreign country. Drop them off in Flint, Chicago, Detroit. Or drop them off at a strawberry farm in california where they can get some culture with foreign workers picking berries who live in trailers at the farm.
Heck drop them off in the oil fields in the Dakotas or put them on the Deadliest catch.

(post by pl3bscheese removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I wonder how long this SJW would last with his apparent femininity offends or disturbs some of his generalized, homophobic, much darker brothers in the west indies like Haiti or Jamaica or certain parts of Americas Hoods where all the poor people.

The only thing I know is that they that won't be using machetes in America. I don't see this champion suffering with his brothers and sister from this queen throne.
edit on 17-9-2016 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   
A friendly reminder...

That this thread is no longer in the Mud Pit. In light of this, the usual T&C apply, so please keep it civil.

Remember any post removed as political trollery automatically count as TWO warnings.

As usual, do not reply to this post.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Do you suppose the people of Flint, Michigan, feel that there is enough social justice in their lives?a reply to: TrueBrit

There's 11 cities in Michigan with higher lead levels, Grand Rapids being the highest. Just an FYI

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Is there a link a mod can post defining political trollery? Im just curious as to the criteria.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

You can say that again as many times as you like

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I have 1st hand experience with these people.
I got stuck in Portland, Oregon for 2 decades.
The last 5 years of these 2 decades had a great deal of contact with these people (SJW).
As the economy crumbled I found I needed to rent out rooms in the house I was in as I had a sub lease agreement with the owner. Thus started my exposure to these people.
These were not rich kids by any means, the rooms were rented fairly cheap my ads were specific and laid out the rules which were basic. Pay your rent, utilities and clean up after yourself - that's it.
Of course, these people came in with great promises of being responsible, etc. but after a few months or even weeks the # would hit the fan. I could write a book about these freaks but it all comes down to this.
They all had this sense of entitlement which I believe comes from their upbringing. Its my belief there was no discipline in their homes and when there was these kids most likely threw fits which worked for them as their parents were to busy providing a home, etc. So these kids learned if something didn't go their way they just threw a fit and eventually they got what they wanted. Over and over and over again they get their way and this becomes a tool for them - throw a fit get your way.
These people are narcissistic sociopaths. Its all about them and whatever they think and you are irrelevant.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Weird how conservatives are obsessed with kids and their youthful and naive thoughts about the world.

These kids are making false rape reports, getting people fired from their jobs, demanding that institutions such as universities and local government implement policies that favor their insanity. They are redefining terms that carry heavy emotions, into superficial versions of said terms, while still expecting the same level of emotional backlash (for instance, things like fart rape or sexist air-conditioners).

Feelings over logic reigns supreme.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Social justice issues that matter still happen.

This is the irony of this situation. The sjw's have turned themselves into a social issue, because they are quickly going to become oppressors if not left in-check.

They are an important issue.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Because Some people who are intelligent, educated, and raised in a certain way, don't have to experience hardships to recognize injustices. It's conscience, compassion, and being in a position to speak out.

I agree some things are silly, but as long as we live in a social environment, there will be injustices, and the need for them to be brought to light and corrected.

You don't call social justice warriors sjw's because they are tackling social issues. It is supposed to be an ironic title because they are causing injustice.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Dear United States of America,

There was no such thing as a Social Justice Warrior until your bleeding heart liberal culture invented it. We could have told you this was a bad idea in the first place. Actually we gave you the benefit of the doubt and assumed you'd never go down that road.

But here we are. SJWs all over the internet, thanks to you.

I hope you're ashamed of yourself.

Sincerely,

The Rest of the World.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join