It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Congress Investigating Obama Admin-Funded Campaign to Unseat Israeli PM

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

I'M sure Iran hasn't got a problem with it at all,it's THEIR offspring.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   
It's on the tip of your tongue, so let's state the grand irony:

Netanyahu is a terrorist.

Quintessentially and undoubtedly

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

I'M sure Iran hasn't got a problem with it at all,it's THEIR offspring.

Hamas is hardly the offspring of Iran. If you knew their history then you would know that it is Israel themselves that put Hamas into power in Gaza.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   

IRAN runs them and has for sometime.
THEY told US that in 84 at Ft.Carson during threat briefs for OPFOR training after the Hezbolla incident with the Marines.
I really don't care whatever YOU read.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Why shouldn't they arm them?

From the Iranian point of view they are fighting a war of resistance against an occupying force, which is not that far from the truth. Israel is extremely hostile to Iran, and has the capability to destroy them (and everyone else in the region, and if they feel the need to, every major city in Europe on top of that). Iran, currently, has no way to deter such nuclear destruction, hence their nuclear weapons program.

Israel, always playing the victim and then tugging the heartstring of the radical religious American right.

I don't see what America gets off Israel, they have to pay billions of dollars a year for the "privilege" of being their friends. Seems like a very one-sided relationship to me with no benefits.

Israel is a parasite on the United States. An extremely embarrassing one at that, kind of like head lice, or a tapeworm.

At least the US gets oil from being friends with barbaric Wahhabi autocracies like Saudi Arabia.
edit on -050007pm9kpm by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

We already hand the jihadists enough arms,due to the TRAITOR who occupies our capital.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

TRAITOR who occupies our capital.

Please be exact and specific and explain how he is a traitor, What has he done that would label him a traitor or anything even close to labeling him as a traitor?

Remember now, your lovely Republicans are on record saying they were going to do anything to make him a 1 term President, openly admitting they would screw over every single American to have their way, now THAT is traitorous!

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: mymymy

I'm unaffiliated.
AND I speak of his faith ,core values and THE ENTIRE administrations service efforts of "Cloward and Piven",so a list would be another thread if you want to hear one... THIS one is about a certain act involving the SJW "democracy building" trick employed ( as always) by the incompetent DNC security they keep botching up,attempting to emulate the EFFECTIVE RNC security ,or WE would have THEIR asses too if we could catch them as easily.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
a reply to: Ohanka

We already hand the jihadists enough arms,due to the TRAITOR who occupies our capital.

You're right we do and the traitors increased their funding to 85 billion.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

As long as Israel is going to interfere with our government by lobbying and using AIPAC, I have no problems with us doing the same to them.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
I don't see what America gets off Israel, they have to pay billions of dollars a year for the "privilege" of being their friends. Seems like a very one-sided relationship to me with no benefits.

Stability. Not stability in America, but stability in the world. Basically we're the leash that keeps them from going psycho in the same way that China leashes North Korea.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join