It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congress Investigating Obama Admin-Funded Campaign to Unseat Israeli PM

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Congress on Friday launched a wide-ranging probe into a secret Obama administration-funded campaign to unseat Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, according to information exclusively obtained by the Washington Free Beacon.

The probe comes on the heels of an internal government report determining that the State Department provided hundreds of thousands to an organization that plotted to unseat Netanyahu in the country’s 2015 election.

Obama administration officials were found to have deleted emails from State Department accounts containing information about its relationship with OneVoice, the non-profit group that led the effort.

Congress Investigating Obama Admin-Funded Campaign to Unseat Israeli PM

I bet there are times that Democrats wish Al Gore and Bill Clinton had simply not invented the Internet..

No Internet=no email
No email= Nothing to delete

Problem solved...

Sure, you can ask:
"Democrats,
Why not stop the illegal (at best ill advised) activities and said electronic records of these activities?"

But let's not split hairs because that's racist, or is it sexist now....I forget who I'm offending with my pesky opinions but I'm sure the progressive, anti-semitic posters on this site will remind me...
Oops, I said Semitic...I meant Zionist...is that the correct new-speak liberals???

Anyhow, congrats on continuing your war on Israel and the west Democrats...

Long may the Islamic hoardes rule in all that they do and their magic moon god is great!!!
Oh, and peaceful....always remember it's peaceful...don't let your eyes and ears fool you with ridiculous facts...new-speak is the only answer...

-Christosterone

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Lol, but lets rather forget all the other countries all over the world that the dear old USA has destabilised...., but the moment the holy cow, Israel is mentioned people get their panties all tied up in little knots, lol

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Very interesting indeed. Just read about this. This could become Yuge. Using taxpayers' dollars to attempt to unseat the leader of an ally country.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Hellhound604

You find it ok for our current administration to fund the unseating of a foreign president of the high west??

Good luck with your views in the coming Clintonian police state....but hey, the police state only sucks if you are on the opposing side..Stalinist Russia was awesome for the political elite...

Here's to the Infallible Queen...long may she reign in perfection in all she does!!!

-Chris

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

LoL

And Russia is the threat to our elections???

Go Trump.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Netanyahu shouldn't just be unseated, he should be hanged for his hideous crimes against humanity. - NOT by America though.

Though one does have to appreciate the Irony here, the Democrats cry foul over a completely fictional incident of Russia interfering in America's election, and then it comes out they've been doing the exact same thing.

I'm sure there are others. American dickery in the internal affairs of other countries is by no means uncommon. Presumably if election magic doesn't work the CIA-backed coup will.
edit on -050003pm9kpm by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
Netanyahu shouldn't just be unseated, he should be hanged for his hideous crimes against humanity. - NOT by America though.

Though one does have to appreciate the Irony here, the Democrats cry foul over a completely fictional incident of Russia interfering in America's election, and then it comes out they've been doing the exact same thing.

I'm sure there are others. American dickery in the internal affairs of other countries is by no means uncommon. Presumably if election magic doesn't work the CIA-backed coup will.

Hell, look at how the Republican party doesn't utter a peep about how King George Soros is manipulating our voting process in the US by funding groups that's sole purpose is to cause civil unrest. Meanwhile anyone with enough money can buy any kind of political favor they want or need with out any repercussions whatsoever.

They have sold us out, *both parties* and are merely collecting as much money as they can, before the whole lid blows off this country.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   

I am most definately not American, but grew up in a country that the USA tried their best to help, until America had a new election, and then we were the enemy, and so on. i have worked in quite a numer of different African and Asian countries that had some 'strategic american interests', always the same pattern. The one day America is your ally, and the next day America is your enemy. Just ask Osama bin Laden, Quadaffi, Sadam Hussein, Jonas Savimbi and too many others to count. The one thing that has tought me is that the dear old USA is the least trustable country in the whole world. The one day they would bring you gold, tje next day stab you in the back. Game of Thrones anybody?????

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hellhound604

Just ask Osama bin Laden, Quadaffi, Sadam Hussein, Jonas Savimbi and too many others to count. The one thing that has tought me is that the dear old USA is the least trustable country in the whole world.

Those are some great people on your list...

I can't believe America had the audacity to stop supporting those awesome people....

Awesome post....you sold me....America sucks(except when a democrat is in office)

-Chris

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Well, this will not be popular, I am sure, but it needs saying. Netanyahu is a fascist, murderous barbarian, whose attitude and intentions toward his neighbours make him a fit play mate only for a great white shark.

American leaders have been unseating leaders of other nations and destabilising regions for longer than most members here have been alive, and most of them were far less deserving of such a thing than Netanyahu is.

And before a single word is uttered about anti-semitism, most of the Jewish folk I know agree with me.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   

You find it ok for our current administration to fund the unseating of a foreign president of the high west??

Was it ok with you when Benny got involved in Obama's election when he backed Romney? Pay back can be a b****.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

No I don't think you are anti semite any more than I am anti muslim nor racist.
g these groups have issues that must be dealt with on a secular/apolitical basis.
But voting HAMAS as a government COMPLETELY invalidates the Palestinians for any official voice.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
a reply to: TrueBrit

No I don't think you are anti semite any more than I am anti muslim nor racist.
g these groups have issues that must be dealt with on a secular/apolitical basis.
But voting HAMAS as a government COMPLETELY invalidates the Palestinians for any official voice.

All of Palestine didn't vote for Hamas just those imprisoned in Gaza. Also seeing how the people in Israel votes in governments that are just as bad as Hamas then doesn't that by using your logic invalidate Israel having any kind of official voice?

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Oppressed people tend to vote for their freedom fighters if given the opportunity.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Not if you live on surface of the planet EARTH where we aren't Vulcans.
I suppose to someone with BLACK AND WHITE opinions it might be hard to do.
But GRAY areas are where all the secrets are being JUST slightly exposed.
I can ...again... SUPPORT the people and NOT the decisions of their leadership, as a result of this superior method of discernment.
I HAVE duality, complexity and I once owned a Tavor.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

Tango,freedom fighter OLD chestnuts need not be cracked in THIS forum.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   
As a mental exercise I started writing down how many instances of corruption Obama and his administration have been involved in.

I ran out of paper.

Can anyone help me out?

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

Sure.

He is a US president. There has not been a clean one in the living memory of the people living on this planet. All of them were guilty of more than most are either willing to accept or aware of, and all of them helped get the world to the hellishly messed up position it is in today.

So Obama is nothing more or less than those who came before him in that regard.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Aren't these the same people complaining that Russia is interfering in our elections?

Hypocritical bastards.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Not if you live on surface of the planet EARTH where we aren't Vulcans.

So it's ok for one group to vote in violent people but not the other group.

I can ...again... SUPPORT the people and NOT the decisions of their leadership, as a result of this superior method of discernment.

True the people should be supported but you are giving one group rights over another group. It's good that the ICC is finally getting involved and investigating Israels leadership. And in case you were wondering Hamas has said they would also allow the ICC in Gaza.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join