It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Johnson & Stein Officially Excluded from Presidential Debates

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Totally bad news for the Clinton Campaign.

Now she MUST face Trump alone and in the cold.

Watch for major medical emergencies soon.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Subsonic

I agree. This is complete BS! At least let Johnson into the debates due to his high polling numbers!

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Totally bad news for the Clinton Campaign.

Now she MUST face Trump alone and in the cold.

Watch for major medical emergencies soon.

Funny, I see it as Trump whose afraid to debate Hillary, not the other way around but conservative perception and all.
edit on 16-9-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Orionx2
Is this really a surprise? Stein breaks the law and spray paints crap on stuff and this is presidential material? Really? Johnson doesn't know were Aleppo is and what the importance is????

Whatever people.....

So could you honestly tell anyone where Aleppo was before the media told you? I doubt it . . . could you even show us where Syria is on a globe without Googling it? And no, he doesn't see it as importance, but you would know that if you knew his foreign policies, but again the media doesn't want you to know his policies.

As for Stein, she may be another communist but at least she stands for what she believes in. And like MLK is willing to face the consequences of her actions (and no I most definitely do not approve of her vandalism), unlike Clinton whom lies and gets away with ALL the crimes that she commits.

I'm sticking with my guy for President . . . I just don't care for the rest.

Pete the Cat for President!

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: JDeLattre89

Is this really a surprise? Stein breaks the law and spray paints crap on stuff and this is presidential material? Really? Johnson doesn't know were Aleppo is and what the importance is????

Whatever people.....

So could you honestly tell anyone where Aleppo was before the media told you? I doubt it . . . could you even show us where Syria is on a globe without Googling it? And no, he doesn't see it as importance, but you would know that if you knew his foreign policies, but again the media doesn't want you to know his policies.

As for Stein, she may be another communist but at least she stands for what she believes in. And like MLK is willing to face the consequences of her actions (and no I most definitely do not approve of her vandalism), unlike Clinton whom lies and gets away with ALL the crimes that she commits.

I'm sticking with my guy for President . . . I just don't care for the rest.

Pete the Cat for President!

Really?... whatever...

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subsonic

originally posted by: eNumbra
Oh did you think either of them stood a chance? Have you been paying attention?

Stein doesn't have a realistic chance, but Johnson is the only other candidate on the ballot in all 50 states. THAT should be the rubric used to determine whether or not a candidate is allowed in the debates. Math. NOT polls that can easily be manipulated.
wasn't referring to polls
I really do believe that if Gov. Johnson got into the debates, he could really have been a major disruptor...maybe not win, but certainly would have had a legitimate impact on the direction of our country's politics.
Ron Paul 2012 /b

But no, seeing as how the game is completely rigged at all levels, I guess I should have known better, but a guy can dream, right?

America is too complacent in its own rose-colored farts to ever make a change, least of all during the election cycle itself; which is undoubtedly why the election cycles are getting so much longer. The more people can be distracted by petty bickering the less likely they'll ever be to put a stop to it.
edit on 9/16/2016 by eNumbra because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Whatever people.....

On the list of things the 4 top candidates are accused of, being a graffiti artist is probably the least offensive of them.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   
They have to meet polling guidelines.. no need for a non-libertarian like gary johnson
and that other idiot to be on stage taking up time from the big man on campus Trump..

Real libertarians are disgusted at Johnson nothing like ron paul

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: amazing

originally posted by: nobunaga

stop whining
-- Arnold Scharzenegger

jill stein is a joke, and about to get arrested
johnson is a pothead who wants illegals to flood our borders, and doesnt know where aleppo is.

unlike most of you, im comfortable with my pick for president.

nobody likes the new england patriots. but they win. and win and win and win
i hate the new england patriots....... with more hate then anyone can have for a sports team.
BUT THEY WIN. they continually rule the NFL.
the patriots are trump. love em ( if u live in boston ) or hate them, they win. hate away

Stein, Johnson and Castle are all three better than Trump and Clinton. Winning or not...I don't necessarily want an unethical, cheating, lying, hateful jerk in the white house. Those words describe Clinton and Trump.

Well if that were true they would be higher in thr polls. See the problem is people quickly see they are both crazy. Stein gets herself arrested all the time hardly presidential. And we'll thr other party they argue if a baby had a legal right to take herion. Sooo needless to say those party's will never win. And in truth aren't intended to even by there own party.

Dr. Spock got arrested protesting the Vietnam War. Then there's Daniel Ellsberg, maybe you 've heard of him. The Founding Fathers risked hanging for going up against the King. I suppose in your view none of them were suitable for high office, either. Patriots go up against injustice. Scumbags buy politicians and lie to get into power, and they don't stop once they gain it, they get worse.

Please learn how to spell both 'heroin', and the proper use of 'there' before you vote, as well as a lot of other things. They teach it in third grade if you want to try again.

Yee gods, we have people on this board who actually think the Presidency and Commander in Chief of the most powerful and therefore the most dangerous military the world has ever seen is somehow the same as a football game.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Sad, but thanks for passing along the info.

Your avatar is among the top here on ATS! Nice work!

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   
They aren't the only media in town folks...

The internet has become a far more effective form of media.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subsonic

originally posted by: eNumbra
Oh did you think either of them stood a chance? Have you been paying attention?

Stein doesn't have a realistic chance, but Johnson is the only other candidate on the ballot in all 50 states. THAT should be the rubric used to determine whether or not a candidate is allowed in the debates. Math. NOT polls that can easily be manipulated.

I really do believe that if Gov. Johnson got into the debates, he could really have been a major disruptor...maybe not win, but certainly would have had a legitimate impact on the direction of our country's politics.

But no, seeing as how the game is completely rigged at all levels, I guess I should have known better, but a guy can dream, right?

The truth of the matter is that the Debate Commission couldn't decide who Johnson would pull more votes from; Trump or Clinton. They were leaned on hard by both campaigns.

I'm so disgusted, yet again, that I could spit.

Time to bring back the stocks; put the people who decided this into the public square and let the public throw tomatoes at them. At the very least.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Will they appear on a ballot?

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: SentientCentenarian

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: amazing

originally posted by: nobunaga

stop whining
-- Arnold Scharzenegger

jill stein is a joke, and about to get arrested
johnson is a pothead who wants illegals to flood our borders, and doesnt know where aleppo is.

unlike most of you, im comfortable with my pick for president.

nobody likes the new england patriots. but they win. and win and win and win
i hate the new england patriots....... with more hate then anyone can have for a sports team.
BUT THEY WIN. they continually rule the NFL.
the patriots are trump. love em ( if u live in boston ) or hate them, they win. hate away

Stein, Johnson and Castle are all three better than Trump and Clinton. Winning or not...I don't necessarily want an unethical, cheating, lying, hateful jerk in the white house. Those words describe Clinton and Trump.

Well if that were true they would be higher in thr polls. See the problem is people quickly see they are both crazy. Stein gets herself arrested all the time hardly presidential. And we'll thr other party they argue if a baby had a legal right to take herion. Sooo needless to say those party's will never win. And in truth aren't intended to even by there own party.

Dr. Spock got arrested protesting the Vietnam War. Then there's Daniel Ellsberg, maybe you 've heard of him. The Founding Fathers risked hanging for going up against the King. I suppose in your view none of them were suitable for high office, either. Patriots go up against injustice. Scumbags buy politicians and lie to get into power, and they don't stop once they gain it, they get worse.

Please learn how to spell both 'heroin', and the proper use of 'there' before you vote, as well as a lot of other things. They teach it in third grade if you want to try again.

Yee gods, we have people on this board who actually think the Presidency and Commander in Chief of the most powerful and therefore the most dangerous military the world has ever seen is somehow the same as a football game.

A we did I hurt your feelings she's a loon bottom line. And no people don't get themselves arrested to make chanhe that's called an anarchist. And as you point out that's thr last thing we need in charge of most powerful military in the world. She'll never win an a election because she is a radical not to mention her communist ideals.

Ps legalizing drugs is one thing arguing if babies should be allowed to take them is completely another.
edit on 9/16/16 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   
As far as I'm concerned, each and every candidate running for president should be allowed to have their 5 minutes up on that stage... whether they have a hope in hell or not, isn't the point.

"The people" are supposed to have a voice and a choice.

Let freedom ring !

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

I knew they where not going to make the debates because the polls don't count millennials at all or not as much.
Independents are also not counted as much. Most of GJ and Jill's voters are 18-35. How many people 18-35 have landline phones? lol

We have to get to 5% of the vote and maybe win a few states(unlikely but hey).

Wikileaks releases his October surprise. Trump uses the info to attack trump. A lot of bernie sanders democrats will never vote for Trump. Part of Hillary's vote and Sanders supporters goes to GJ or Jill stein.
Trump is elected president. Trump either does a great job and is reelected or does a horrible job and gets replaced by a green or libertarian.
Both the Green Party and Libertarian Party are recognized as major parties and included in the debates in 2020.

Focus on the long game people.
edit on 16-9-2016 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: added words

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Supposedly Bill Weld is going to renounce his Libertarian Party Candidacy.

#!

The PTB will do anything to deprive us of a third option.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: JetBlackStare

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Weld is not a libertarian.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Hopefully he gets into one of the debates.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join