It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Electoral College Predictions for September 2016

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   

That's my prediction.

I used 270towin.com to create it and Real Clear Politics to find polling info per state. Real Clear also has an option for an interactive map, but I liked 270towin's better.

Make your own prediction and post them here. I'll maybe do one more thread like this in November when the election is close. Whoever is closest this time wins the title of Seer for the next 4 years - and a trillion internet points

Ghost
edit on 16-9-2016 by ghostrager because: Fixed wrong link

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: ghostrager

Hmmm, Michigan was just put into toss-up by RCP and Trump has been surging in Pennsylvania.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   

link   

Here is My prediction just because it's all a load of very dense and stinky feces.

link   
Unfortunately.....

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Ugh, I'm already sick to my stomach just looking at these prospects. Either candidate will be a travesty to this nation

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I'm going with this...Gary Johnson winning one state, which prevents any candidate from hitting the required 270 electoral votes. This will invoke the 12th amendment, and throw the election into congress to decide. With Trump & Clinton being so polarizing, neither will manage the 2/3 majority required under the 12th amendment to become president. So what happens? (D) & (R) settle on Gary Johnson as the compromise candidate, and vote him into office.

Can't seem to figure out how to embed an image via a link, so click here for my map...

www.270towin.com...

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Subsonic

Yeah ... no.

In that event, the Republican Congress will install Paul Ryan, as much as I hate that prospect.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

If a Trump can swing Pennsylvania, he's goldend for the win. But I think it's going to be a tough one for him to get still. But who knows, about a month ago Hillary had a 7 point lead on Trump and that's already down to just 1.5 points (RCP average).

If Hillary has another seizure....or gets 'pneumonia' again, that'll really put a ding in her popular vote.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

Ugh, I'm already sick to my stomach just looking at these prospects. Either candidate will be a travesty to this nation

That's what you get for allowing it to happen.

Edit - It's the same here in the U.K, we have had a forced change of Prime Minister, somebody that was given clear passage and she scares me. She has made her enthusiasm to push the button if necessary very clear.
edit on 16/9/16 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

How so?

In what capacity can I, as an individual (and not a billionaire or even a millionaire at that) "stop it"? Please explain
edit on 16-9-2016 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Why are there no independent choices? At least DC should get Pete. And I predict Johnson for Arizona.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

How so?

In what capacity can I, as an individual (and not a billionaire or even a millionaire at that) "stop it"? Please explain

You can't Fam, and I didn't mean you as an individual, I mean society in general. We have been lied to so many times, it's a shame on us and nobody but us.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Orionx2

The Carolinas for Clinton??

Everything else being equal on your map, if Trump gets the Carolinas, it would give him the election.

edit on 16-9-2016 by gladtobehere because: typo

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Isn't it disheartening to know that even though so many people know it's rigged, there's very little we can do to stop it? Even trying to engage people in the conversation it like pulling teeth. People would rather talk about sports or gossip than important issues. WTF Cobaltic, W. T. F.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Ok, I figured out how to allow 3rd Party on map . . .

My Predictions:

Trump - Red - 279
Clinton - Blue - 225
Johnson - Yellow - 21
Pete the Cat (Other) - Gray - 13

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Times, they are definitely a changing my friend.

There will be a swing either way in the very near future, that I am certain of.

Whether we will be on the right side of that, remains to be seen. But, there are more people awakening,

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   

After spending a few months in Indiana, I have a feeling Hillary is going to pull off an upset there... sorry to say it.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

LOL fam, what's the source of this picture?

I had a healthy giggle.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join