It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Missing Children Aren't All On Milk Cartons

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
Many fringers clam they are Milab victims, and of course the human sacrifice rumors... we would never hear a thing again.

When you look at the numbers listed for missing persons, it may surprise you that in 2014 it was reported that the largest number of missing persons in America were white males above the age of 18.

People of color are trafficked in alarming numbers because they are easy to ignore and turn a blind eye to. Same with women and children, you can tell yourself that something else, or nothing is going on.

Not so easy with white males, so it raises a lot of questions about what could be happening with them.

edit on 16-9-2016 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Yes.
Trained personnel abduct ALL ages without much issue,camping 411 stories and Murders,the possibilities can boggle the mind.
edit on 16-9-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Only when human lives matter more than greed and money can anything ever change. We live in a world of heartless people who care about money, power and greed. There is also great love, kindness and compassion, but will it ever be enough? We can do whatever we can to try to end such tragedies and maybe we can stop some, but how can we can stop them all? I can only hope that someday we can.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80
a reply to: Blue Shift

exactly one little girl went missing from the UK and we haven't heard the end of it, when ethnic children go missing nobody gives a fcuk, the world is a joke and when i get to the end of it im gona kick up a fcukn storm at the # that goes on in this disgusting planet, fcuk the 1% i will see yous on the other side.

This is unfortunately true, in the US as well.

A blond, blue eyed child will be splashed all over the media.

An ethnic, dark skinned child does not get the same attention.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

A blond, blue eyed child will be splashed all over the media.

An ethnic, dark skinned child does not get the same attention.

It is all part of the programming and conditioning. We like to think we are different but we really aren't. When we see people of different cultures, or colors, we make automatic assumptions, and we have different autonomic visceral reactions. Even when we know they are wrong.

It is like Night Star said, only when human lives matter more than greed and money can anything ever change. Only when we see all people with the same heart and having the same value, will this change.

These people would never call themselves racist or bigoted. Maybe they should rethink this.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

I know for a fact, there are serious problems with programs, especially those run by the State, or by the federal government, that are supposed to be designed for the protection and care of children.

Getting kids away form their parents is easy. Commit a crime, lose your job, become homeless. Foster care is a deadend for some, adoption fees are enormous. You ask me, selling children on a legal auction block.

I have some nightmare stories from friends over the years.

I am very much against the foster system. Once a child is placed, there just isn't detailed followup. They get lost in the system.

I support "orphanages". No, not the horrors from times past. But, self contained facilities similar to Boy's Town (yes I am aware of what happened at Boy's Town).

Each town used to be responsible for their own orphaned children - - as it should be today.

I support a Self Contained facility which includes its own school (at least up to high school). Often these children have never known stability. Organization, rules, self discipline would be beneficial IMO. Being self contained the kids would not have to deal with abuse from kids on the outside.

For people who want to help - - - I support "weekend parents" and "in-house" parents who can do birthday parties, etc (show special attention to individual kids).

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Yes, it does.

One of the largest, and this was several years ago, destinations for slaves is the United States. Home of the Free, unless you're a girl from Thailand, or a boy from Guatemala who have been torn from their homes, because their parents were fooled into thinking they were giving them a better life.

Then they wind up in god-forsaken pest holes, and they are god-forsaken no matter how shiney they're kept for the customers...

Sex Trafficking.

One in six runaways in America alone, is in danger of being lured/coerced into this.

This doesn't even account for those that may be used as "domestic help" for those folks who seem to believe that they're the second coming of Roman Emperors.

To call it sickening would be too tame a term. Every large city in America plays host to it. Every large city on the globe plays host to it. Yep, we're so damned civilized. The veneer is somewhat thin, the beast shows clearly.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

To call it sickening would be too tame a term. Every large city in America plays host to it. Every large city on the globe plays host to it. Yep, we're so damned civilized. The veneer is somewhat thin, the beast shows clearly.

It is not that people can't see, they don't want to admit what they see. They are afraid of the repercussions. The lost of a job, the lost of a connection, or a position.

They tell themselves that it isn't as bad as it seems. They tell themselves that these people are important, powerful, and sometimes, dangerous.

So they turn their heads and their backs to the possibility of these horrid acts and go on praying and thanking their Gods that their loved ones were spared. Until one is taken.

Look at what goes on in Hollywood. On college campuses. Yet they keep selling tickets and we keep buying. We continue to feed the beasts. We continue to idolize them, and we keep making excuses. That is why it will never change.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Oh, I agree. It's the same thing that makes people walk around homeless folks lying on the sidewalk.

It's there for eyes that see, or want to see.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

Oh, I agree. It's the same thing that makes people walk around homeless folks lying on the sidewalk.

I used to have a friend that would bring homeless people home, let them take a bath while she washed their clothes, and fed them a home cooked meal.

She lived alone and I was constantly terrified for her. She did this for years until she became ill and had to move into a nursing home. She never had anyone treat her badly or try to harm her in any way. Either she was a good judge of character or she had a very attentive guardian angel. There truly are exceptional people out there. There just aren't enough of them.

I try hard, but I am nowhere even close to that league.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

I do walk around homeless on the sidewalks (they are free BTW).

I do so because of my own precarious situation. (I can't save the world).

IF I was ever aware of a slave situation - - I would report it.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

I used to have a friend that would bring homeless people home, let them take a bath while she washed their clothes, and fed them a home cooked meal.

Both my daughters have done this at least once.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Both my daughters have done this at least once.

They are brave and compassionate. I admire people that have that kind of faith in others.

I just don't have the level of trust that I once had. I see too much of the dark side of humankind to be that trusting. It doesn't stop me from reaching out and helping when I can, and I never ignore the homeless. I treat them the same way I treat any other person that I may meet.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   

They're to be applauded!

I've done that on a few occasions, not at home, since I've never owned a washing machine in my life...laundromats, for the win!!!

Anyway, I've given out rolls of quarters for folks to wash their clothes, or even bought new shoes on a couple of occasions. I've always looked at it from a "there but for the grace of God, go I."

It's to be hoped that somewhere along the line, those folks I helped will cast their bread upon the waters, too. It won't save the world, no...but it does make one little corner just a bit brighter.

The world is, all too often, a dark savage place...yet kindly compassion can at times, for a short time, banish the savageness.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 11:47 PM
link   

If given the opportunity, I think you would be. Most, IMHO, would. Maybe they wouldn't take them into their homes like that, but a helping hand when needed most?

Do what you can. What more could ever be demanded of you??

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   

I would never expect someone to give when they can't. I've been in that position all too often my own self. When I can, I do. I don't have any kids, or a wife...my tastes don't run to fine wines and caviar. So I can help sometimes, and I do. When I can't, I can still direct them to places that can, and will, help.

As for the slavery? Oh, you'd best believe I'd report it.

No, we can't save the world. Wish I could. All we can do is help where we can...sometimes it'll be enough, sometimes not. It's the nots that tear at my soul...when the help arrives too late. We've all read the stories, seen the videos...that's why I help as I can.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

I'm not uncaring or oblivious. I have seen the media about abductions etc. It has never happened to me-or my friends.

As you suggest-it happens to the homeless or poor.

You don't know me but I was deeply involved with a welknown homeless program for years in Minneapolis-I took care fed, clean educated the children-held campaigns for helping with the school supplies-as director of our girl scout regions-I did everything I could, personally and otherwise to help protect the small vulnerable ones.

I fed, made the beds, did the laundering at church programs to keep families together . But as deeply as I cared and knew families on a personal basis-I never heard of any abductions or human trafficking. My best friend was the guy on the news head of the FBI for the region-I sold lots of homes to fbi agents-I was plugged in.

I sound so defensive-and I hate to go there-I am only aware of this problem because of what I have read-I don't believe everything I read on the internet and I am not heartless.

I did not like the video-It just didn't feel real-just my opinion.

Okay-now the real issue-you are one of my heroes and I have hurt feelings-sometimes I'm tougher-but I admire you so-I am stinging and feel very self defensive and I hate that. However, because I admire you-I am listening. Because I am also here to learn.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Justso
Call one of your connections and ask them. I am a first responder and a member of the Sexual Assaults, Domestic Violence and Abuse Team. If you don't trust the internet, you can trust me. It is real.

• The FBI has identified the Twin Cities as one of the nation's 13 largest centers for child prostitution.

www.mprnews.org...

Human trafficking is a form of modern slavery that occurs in every state, including Minnesota. The NHTRC works closely with service providers, law enforcement, and other professionals in Minnesota to serve victims and survivors of trafficking, respond to human trafficking cases, and share information and resources. Learn more about human trafficking in Minnesota by browsing the hotline statistics, resources, and local events listings below.

traffickingresourcecenter.org...

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 01:47 AM
link   

I haven't lived there for awhile. I did a lot of volunteering in Florida helping the sharecroppers find homes, food and schools.

I will certainly make an attempt to educate myself more. I had done alot in Florida for the homeless and poor-because I do care.

I don't think we can all do everything but I appreciate the education-it makes me really sad and hard to believe what humans can do to other humans.

If true-this is extremely frightening and despicable. I guess we all help where we can. This truly saddens me unfortunately I have attained health issues that restrain my present day abilities to volunteer but I will encourage others to seek out this misery afflicted on others.

I will make an effort to reach out to my contacts who are probably more aware. Thank you for the information.
edit on 17-9-2016 by Justso because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 02:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Justso
It is everywhere, but Florida is a hotbed for this type of crime.

"There's evil in the world and then there's pure evil. This is pure evil," Clarke said.

www.orlandosentinel.com...

‘Sophisticated’ human trafficking ring busted in Central Florida, detectives say
www.wesh.com...

Many people find this information so deplorable that they can't wrap their head around it. They can't conceive of the type of evil that exists, and they can't fathom that a person could do such an evil things to any living thing. After all, the greatest trick the Devil ever pulled, was convincing the world he didn't exist.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join