It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Trump wins

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: laughingdog
a reply to: intrptr

Frankly, as long as the polls are open I will vote. Regardless of the opinion that your vote doesn't matter.

After you said this in the OP?

I'm not confident as the title expresses, and everyone should agree the election process can't be trusted in this country, both parties have been involved, Voter fraud, double voting, dead people voting, etc. etc. etc. and in a close election Trump will lose.

Believing in change you can believe in is still an option. Except real change never occurs, no matter who they put in Office. They aren't promising any change anymore anyway, just "stronger together" and...

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

a reply to: intrptr

Frankly, as long as the polls are open I will vote. Regardless of the opinion that your vote doesn't matter.

After you said this in the OP?

I'm not confident as the title expresses, and everyone should agree the election process can't be trusted in this country, both parties have been involved, Voter fraud, double voting, dead people voting, etc. etc. etc. and in a close election Trump will lose.

Believing in change you can believe in is still an option. Except real change never occurs, no matter who they put in Office. They aren't promising any change anymore anyway, just "stronger together" and...

True, it does clash with what I said in the original post, it is true I don't trust the electoral process in this country, but I have a right to vote and I will, regardless if the fix is in. Regardless if my vote does not matter. You still need hope, those that sit idle have already lost.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: nobunaga

your forgetting a wall will be built

First he will need to find the money to pay for it.

obama care repealed

What will replace it?

extreme vetting

People are already being vetted before coming into this nation. So how long did the communist, antisemitic, gold digging foreigner he married get vetted before coming into this nation?

tariffs re emposed

Mr I have my crap made overseas but I'm going after the tariffs so it will hurt my business. Donnie will do nothing.

america will have balls again... steel balls

How much of the ME have we laid waste to now? You and Donnie wouldn't know balls if you were teabagged at a coming out party.

military funding up

Like we don't waste enough money on the military already. Where is Donnie going to get the money? Jack taxes up on the middle class while giving his wealthy buddies a tax break?

and im guessing we become strong allies with russia - we need it

Only clueless people like Donnie thinks so. We don't need Russia for anything.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

I agree with you here. People say if there were not riots when Obama was elected there wont be riots if Trump is elected. That logic does not follow as supporters of Obama wouldve been the ones more likely to riot but he won.
There have already been near riots against Trump simply for running. That didnt happen with Obama. It is a totally different base.
The unhinged group would be on the losing side this time around.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Personally I think Trump should enact an executive order that says foreign money cannot be used to start political organizations on US soil.

That's right SOROS...I'm looking at you, you old, crusty vampire!!

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Well everyone knows we will all have hotdogs, rainbows, and unicorns. Rush hour traffic would vanish and aliens will visit earth and build our wall. Citizens from the hollow earth would emerge to build a statue to Trump outside Alex Jones backyard. All crime in the USA would cease leading to all prison inmates producing Micheal Jackson Thriller videos.

Trumps 1st order to NASA- Stop the Earths rotation so we have more time to work on our tans.

Then Again every police officer in America dressed in full SWAT gear, ready for a mass purge of undesirables. All state and national guard units deployed to our cities, towns and counties. I can see curfews on day one till the national emergency is done. I see dissenters being tried and sent to gitmo and journalist jailed and silenced. 2017 ethnic cleansing yet again in this supposed great land. I see us teaming up with Russia to invade evil China. I see Trump selling out to the highest bidder over every single issue.

Then if he won he would get impeach with Yuge bipartisan support.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   
We can't afford another politician in the white house!

Pete the Cat for President!

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Bloodydagger

People are willing to riot over headlines in newspapers, and pretty much anything else. Though I predict zero riots if Hillary wins... because one group knows how to handle disappointment.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: WilburnRoach

You could say the same with Hillary, your hatred for Trump really shows in your post. Nothing of that sort will happen.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: neveroddoreven99
a reply to: Bloodydagger

People are willing to riot over headlines in newspapers, and pretty much anything else. Though I predict zero riots if Hillary wins... because one group knows how to handle disappointment.

Agreed ... Then again I might go on a three week drunk, and not in a celebratory fashion.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
a reply to: nobunaga

your forgetting a wall will be built

First he will need to find the money to pay for it.
easy... start a tariff system and charge mexico for exports to the us. stop allowing illegal immigrants to send their welfare money back home, and start making illegals back pay taxes. plenty of money there.

obama care repealed

What will replace it?
opening the lines to health care across states. instead of making health care places stay within borders, allow them to cross state lines so competition lowers prices.

extreme vetting

People are already being vetted before coming into this nation. So how long did the communist, antisemitic, gold digging foreigner he married get vetted before coming into this nation?
people are being vetted quickly. look what happened in san bernardino. they were "vettted"

tariffs re emposed

Mr I have my crap made overseas but I'm going after the tariffs so it will hurt my business. Donnie will do nothing.

america will have balls again... steel balls

How much of the ME have we laid waste to now? You and Donnie wouldn't know balls if you were teabagged at a coming out party.
if you owned a business. and it cost you 1 dollar to make each tie... or you could expedite your manufacturing, and it costs you 3 cents per tie. what would you do to maximize your profits?

military funding up

Like we don't waste enough money on the military already. Where is Donnie going to get the money? Jack taxes up on the middle class while giving his wealthy buddies a tax break?
black budget is now transparent budget

and im guessing we become strong allies with russia - we need it

Only clueless people like Donnie thinks so. We don't need Russia for anything.

we dont need russia eh? no but it would be better for us to remain mortal enemies, further straining whats already going on. gimme a break

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

a reply to: xuenchen

This maybe true but, they'll be all tapped out considering the amount of money they're going to have to spend on legal expenses. And I'm sure these groups want cash on the barrelhead.

George Soros and his bottomless pit of money will continue the financing.

Hopefully Soros will be in jail as well.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   

You could say the same with Hillary, your hatred for Trump really shows in your post. Nothing of that sort will happen.

How can you claim to know whats gonna happen? When Trump changes his position so much?

I don't hate Trump, I just think he is a narcissist moron

edit on 16-9-2016 by WilburnRoach because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   

So, therefore you think Hillary could do a better job, and your scenario and opinion lords over everyone else's, I see the same scenario that you mentioned in your post, happening if Hillary should be victorious.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: laughingdog My thought exactly,no one deserves it more

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: DeReK DaRkLy

Crusty vampire, priceless!

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: laughingdog

A Trump win will bring about (what future historians will call) The Triggering.

Basically, a giant, massive, hissy-fit of epic proportions.
edit on 16-9-2016 by DBCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980

There might be some riots

You can rest assured there WILL be riots if Trump wins, and lot's of them. BLM organizers have even said this on multiple occasions.

Peaceful protests are covered by the Constitution . Riots are covered by the National Guard . Big difference

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

A Trump win will bring about (what future historians will call) The Triggering.

Basically, a giant, massive, hissy-fit of epic proportions.

If the liberal mass self-flagellation is anywhere near as epic as it was after the second election of Bush, I don't know if the world contains enough popcorn.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   

The P.C. Movement will see a Quick Death .
People with Jobs will see their Paychecks Rise .
Patriotism will be Cool Again .
Many Career Politicians will be Audited by the I.R.S. All of a sudden .
The SCOTUS will become a Constitutional Body Again .
Islamic Terrorism will become a Target for Termination ASAP .
I Personally will be Proud that I live in the Greatest Nation on Earth Again .

GOD BLESS AMERICA !
edit on 16-9-2016 by Zanti Misfit because: spelling

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join