It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Media Outraged After Trump Tricks Them To Cover Endorsements From Military Heroes

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: mkultra11
a reply to: DJW001

It was actually confirmed by the campaign bc they apparently fired someone for it. Also, a reporter put Sid Blumenthal blast on twitter asking him why he wanted the media to pursue the Obama birth story. This is a non factor for me anyway and others as well.

My understanding was that the "angle" Blumenthal was suggesting was not questioning his citizenship, but his values. He was too cosmopolitan and globalist. It is not really an issue, it's just another Trump deflection.

No, the then editor of McClatchey made it quite clear. He said Blumenthal suggested OIbama was born in Kenya and then despatched a reporter to Kenya to investigate.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Which Blumenthal denies. Right?

edit on 9/18/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

He would. There will be a paper trail, given the Kenya trip, which is why I expect he is unavailable for direct comment.
We already know Clinton and her team deny truth.

edit on 18/9/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   

There will be a paper trail, given the Kenya trip, which is why I expect he is unavailable for direct comment.
I have little doubt there was an investigation (Not sure about a "trip". I think they had someone there already.). But that's not really the point.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

There'd a reason why Obama banned him from working at the State Dept. He's a Hillary crony and who she communicated with on her illegal email server.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

When I read about this, I just laughed! They were so owned!! Serves them right, refusing to cover him, and being so negative and biased. Classic, truly.

Nice to see all of the military endorsements, too! No surprise there. Police unions endorse him now as well. Who wants her, again? Still have yet to see a single bumper sticker or yard sign for her. Well, except for the "Hillary for prison" sort!

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: mkultra11

He's a Hillary crony and who she communicated with on her illegal email server.

Oh.
I wonder if she talked to him on the phone too.
Gasp.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 02:55 AM
link   
I really wish the moderators would just flat out ban members who only post in meme's. It brings such a childish tone to all these threads.

So this press conference was for Trump to admit he was wrong and apologise again? No wonder he has so many interviews, rallies, press conferences... so so many things for him to back-track on.

And each time his supporters get a firm middle finger from him. (just sarcasm right?)
Too late to admit you've been tricked now so plough on.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

That one flew right over your head.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   
The media is bought by those totally out to sink him, so when he pulls one over on them, all I can do is just have a good laugh.....

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

One could say that Trump was acting Presidential

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join