It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

When Trump Loses

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
what does THAT say?

It says that you can't discuss Trump without deflecting to Clinton.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

originally posted by: amazing
Nothing will happen either way.

Sure it will. The ones worshiping him now will be calling him a RINO and the worst thing to happen to the GOP ever.

That doesn't effect us except unless they all start pushing hard right candidates who of course will never appeal to moderates and lose them the next election too. So...that's really good news for Democrats. However, we're then left with the same basket of low life candidates next time. Rick Perry anyone?

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

I'll do my best while you continue to do your worst Biatch!

ppffffttt Canadian ... you aren't seasoned enough!

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10

There are other Canadians out there that are.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Wow we're up to 31 now ... God Help America ... and dukeofjive696969 because one 69 just wasn't enough!

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Thank God for that!

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Consequently... i have no fricking idea what the hell you're even talking about. Do you make this s'it up?????
edit on 9/16/2016 by awareness10 because: NO

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Does it?
How ODD you think so.
But, also telling the rest was missed by you as well.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: KawRider9

It's hard to believe there are still people brainwashed with NEOCON propaganda. The crap you speak of was gift-wrapped by those you hold near. i.e., the liaison of big-gov + corporate might translate to fascism. One of the far right's biggest concern is/was the sue happy nation. You claim America became a "litigious" nation. Therefore, it's essential to stop "frivolous" lawsuits. The GOP instituted "caps" on court settlements and awards. They also felt the need to "eliminate" government regulations in their attempt to make the corporate world "love" their environs and "stay." When in fact, it did not slow down the grand exodus at all and Wall Street simply "bought" the offending govt. agencies so as to dictate corp. control. The only federal regulations eliminated are those who protected the rights of the consumer. As a result, we now live in the world of "small print."

It's quite obvious to me that the GOP, for the past hundred years, brought Italy's brand of fascism to America. What's even worse, they plan to make this a "global" entity. You complain it's the far left who are dangerous and lacks self-restraint. I've been to two Rodeos and a Stare Fair and know otherwise. The spirit of the extreme right that flourished in post-Reagon years were/are obnoxious in nature and often resulted in personal attacks. In their zeal to "correct" the nation, it became the means to throw the baby out the window with the bath water. The far right in local circles, as well the nation itself, superseded logic and are quick to disengage from rational thought and argument. Like a poor chess player, they make moves without the attention of threatening pieces present in the complex game. However, in doing so, they play for everyone and everyone must abide with the final loss.

Both parties are involved in that both adhere to the dictates of Wall Street. This was obvious in recent history when Sen. Pelosi claimed: "no impeachment procedures of Bush Lite and Cheney are on the table." Or, Obama's declaration: "No Single-payer health care proposals with be discussed." Now everyone who is not protected by pre-ordained determination "MUST" purchase a product under Wall Street control. That is "UNCONSTITUTIONAL." Yet, it is the Law of the land. I invite all to make an attempt to read all the "fine print" associated with their Health Care Ins. policy. I dare you!...lol. Prior to claims I'm separating pepper from flea #, you should be aware of the fact that "everyone" is now the victim of an organization as described by President Wilson: "Since I entered politics, I have chiefly had men's views confided to me privately. Some of the biggest men in the U.S., in the field of commerce and manufacturing, are afraid of somebody, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they had better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it."

While both of our political parties play the "good cop, bad cop" game, it's apparent the scenario we face requires the need to ally our interests rather than allowing divisions orchestrated by those who defy the original intent. The far left is easily controlled despite all claims otherwise. However, the far right, with its noble ideals, need to man up and rethink their positions with the full knowledge of it's hidden agenda. For those who think this is nothing more than "conspiracy thinking," wake up and take a good look at the results of your slumber. We now live in a fascist police state. And, as the results clearly illustrate, the future of the globe will "owned" by others without your participation. It's a phenomenon realized in European history that is encroaching in America as I speak. With that said, your insistence of the crap, Mr. KawRider9, is more than shared by the far right in America. Mr. Trump hints to this fact and many are aware as well. So, why not see it for what is is? Also, do you play chess? If not, it would explain the obvious.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Would it be a far fetched theory to say that Trump is in play for Clinton to win? If Trump looses, people riot, gives her a reason to take arms away the the American people, issue martial law. I know that it sounds crazy, but it has pondered my mind. I look at it, that, what lesser 2 evils do you want?

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: WilburnRoach
WE saw it with the Neo Cons, the Tea party and now whatever the Republican call themselves. These people just think they are the majority in this country, they think because of there race and religion they are the good Americans. Obama winning twice wasn't enough to convince them they are indeed the political minority in the USA.

Trump keeps saying everything is rigged against him and if Hilary wins, he was robbed of the presidency.

When Trump losses are you gonna make second amendment solutions? Will you rebel physically against the United States?

I don't see the left or Hilary supporters turning violent, possibly some riots and protests. The rhetoric comming from the right is alarming to say the least.

Unless you change the Constitution and what America stands for...Trump's supporters ARE the majority of Americans. Mostly because when we say "Americans" we don't count those who simply live here. We count people who support the ideals, morals and history of our great country. An American is not a title owned by anyone who simply plants their ass upon our land. An American is a person who believes in the dream of freedom without dictatorship, who believe that a repressive and criminal government should be hung...not celebrated. An American is so much more than an address.

Just because the liberal left who hate America to the point of wanting to fundamentally change her may win an election and may be the majority of the humans taking up space in the country...that by no means makes them the majority OF Americans.

So WHEN Trump wins and WHEN the crimes of the left and their leaders are fully exposed...and WHEN we Americans retake our country from the path of destruction set by the past administration, then America will be great again. And even if we weren't to win back America for Americans this time around...we aren't going anywhere. Unlike the rats that will abandon ship after bleeding our country to near death, us real and true Americans will be here to rebuild what you have raped and destroyed. We are forever...parasites are not.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

I can see you saying the same thing about Romney

Its really gonna hit you hard when he loses, isn't it?

Mostly because when we say "Americans" we don't count those who simply live here. We count people who support the ideals, morals and history of our great country. An American is not a title owned by anyone who simply plants their ass upon our land.

People that lock step support your political ideology? Right!?? the good Americans?? What gives you the right???
edit on 16-9-2016 by WilburnRoach because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: WilburnRoach

Still looking for angst?

Haven't read through the thread since I left it this morning, but have you found anyone swearing to move to Canada if Hillary is elected?

I've lost count of the leftists who have already stated that they would.
edit on 16-9-2016 by DBCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
CTR descends and the flag rating more than doubles within 5 minutes compared to the rest of the day.

Don't worry Hank, we IHRA/NHRA fans are a lot worse than
NASCAR slugs.. we guzzle straight spirits WARM and think
anything less than twenty crank horsepower per cubic inch
(Oh my Christ the Imperial System, he MUST be a gorilla) is
a candidate for a walker and catheter. And we're sometimes
impatient.. but that doesn't mean we go out and bust heads.

When Hillary wins...? What? You expect fissures to open up
and Republicans (real ones, conservatives in more than name)
will get sucked in like a Charlie Heston movie when the chil-
dren were tearing off their clothes for the Golden CAFR?

I expect nothing will change; Chris Matthews' blood pressure
will drop 15 points high and low end, and the media grist mill
will have nobody to smear for another year and a half. Except
the people that actually DID vote their conscience and were
nailed for that too.

R/
If you're not noticing what's going on, they've got you... and
it would be a cosmic redundancy (if you voted for EITHER of
the de jure major flava flavs) to tell you to go anywhere--
just stay where you are: cowering in place, live forever and
age normally. I'm certain the laws of probability and statistics
will kick in sooner or later-- and you'll know where you are.

The lesser of two evils has turned into something that makes
me want to to a Dambala on Jerry Garcia-- because even as a
rattling moldy skel he may have more class than both of the
runt funners. They were just funnin' -- we're still so scrUd. R/

I'm not sorry this took too long, but a course correction will
evidently take forever. Sure can't happen in my lifetime...

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

We have Sillolme, moving to BC... if Trump wins, so we have THAT going for us, SHE won't fight anymore.
 ME?
I'm fighting.
edit on 16-9-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10

Oh poor thing, must suck to be always rooting for the loosing team. Thanks for the insult, coming from you it means so much.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Dictators, brutal regimes, despots never last.

Their own hubris kills them.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   

ah poor thing must suck to live in Surrey.... You're just so meaningfull ....NOT...

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   

You forgot to say "durp durp".

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Bobaganoosh

Does this help make your point?

new topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join