It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

When Trump Loses

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

I tried to provide a perspective from an outsider, and react to blatant lies that are being tossed around here quite often. The world hates Hillary Clinton, sorry if I broke your bubble.

All you have provided is an anecdotal fallacy and talking out of your basckside. You cannot prove that the world hates Hillary Clinton. Again, you are projecting your own bias on to the rest of the world.

High hopes, huh?

Because I am not blind to what's going on over there. I see videos of democrats insulting and beating up Trump supporters. Or is that another hyperbole, which you seem to use often these days?

I've seen Trump supporters beating up innocent people, giving the Nazi salute and saying "seig heil".

Well, that must mean they are violent Nazi's, right? See how illogical that is?

I don't know what's your attempt with this discussion with me, when all I did was tell my experience. If you don't like it, I couldn't care less, but it's the truth.

No, it's not the truth. It's your experience and how you interpret things.

My attempt in this discussion is to show how illogical your argument is.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

But how can you say that?! Politics is Religion they're interchangeable.

Ask someone (IRL) who is hell bent on Hillary being president. Religion 101.

Seriously, they will go on and on and on like that guy from the Crystal Cathedral does

About God.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

Politics and religion are not interchangeable. That is just your way of trying to come to terms with the fact that some people do not believe in the same political ideals as you do.

Your approach is absurd.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Are you ... nm.... Of course they're interchangeable ... What the hell do you think America was built on? Religion was the found foundation and Politics is its' spouse. duh, even i know that.

BTW I think youre bat sh*t crazy.. which is slightly above absurd!

edit on 9/16/2016 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   

I believe in climate change. Does that make me a zealot?

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: WilburnRoach

yes it does

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: WilburnRoach

I believe in climate change. Does that make me a zealot?

Depends.

Climate changes. That's what it does. The trick is what causes it. Not so very long ago Earth reckons these things, where I am sitting was under over a mile of ice. Now, we did not drive our SUVs to make all that suddenly melt. That was natural.

Similarly, both the Medieval Warm Period and Little Ice Age were natural variations.

Ergo, climate changes.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10

yes it does

When Trump Loses, Then what?

I think Hilary will noob Mr Trump at the debates, she will squish him like a big smelly green bug. Then in Nov after hundreds more moronic statements he loses the election to start his new media news infotainment company like braitfart.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: WilburnRoach

yes it does

When Trump Loses, Then what?

I think Hilary will noob Mr Trump at the debates, she will squish him like a big smelly green bug. Then in Nov after hundreds more moronic statements he loses the election to start his new media news infotainment company like braitfart.

When Your Wrong, Then What?

I think Trump will noob Hillary at the debates, he will squish her like a big smelly green bug. Then in Nov after hundreds more moronic statements by idiotic hillary supporters she loses the election to start her news infotainment company like
the Hitlery Foundation.

edit on 9/16/2016 by awareness10 because: Hitlery made me do it.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   
oh boy... 31 Hillary lovers, the sadness over this monstrosity becoming president in 31 minds of ATS users disturbs me greatly....

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   

You don't see Hillary supporters being violent ,what race are you watching ? Both sides have gotten violent Clinton's side is just supposedly better at covering it up. Plenty of half-way decent people on both sides have been hurt and it'll be even worse If Shillary gets in. Be ready to be screwed by a (gender?) switched 3rd term for O'Bama, with a touch more communism.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   

oh boy... 31 Hillary lovers, the sadness over this monstrosity becoming president in 31 minds of ATS users disturbs me greatly....

Not as disturbing as people who supports a man that has been proven to lie over and over to them and they are still ignorant enough to support him. Also just because a person doesn't support Trump doesn't automatically mean they support Hillary.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   
If Trump loses, I'm becoming a Mexican.

If he wins I'm buying a gun to protect myself from the black people who are threatening riots and chaos.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

Just move to Canada, end of problem

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Oh that's so much worse than killing XXX amount of Humans in another Country and pretending you didn't... Yeah ok

for the record, i don't care about who supports hillary just because they don't support trump... Look at the good he's done and look at the good she's done and look at the Current Gov't .... It's a mine sweep about to blow... The White House needs a Man, not a President in Mom Jeans with unlimited power at his finger tips, who consequently, is undoubtably related to Hillary Bush the rest of the bloodline running the world.
edit on 9/16/2016 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Nothing will happen either way. The country will suck a little bit for 4 more years either way. They are both deplorable candidates. Perhaps, we'll get some better candidates next time? I kind of thought the republican primaries were legit, only a few minor shenanigans, but I thought the rest of the field was weak. That starts with Carson and Cruz, and Rubio. When they are your best hope, you know your candidates suck.

You might hate him, but I thought Sanders was a strong candidate, but Hillary made sure he had no chance of winning.

But the country won't crumble, nothing gets destroyed, we'll all be okay, it will just suck a little bit for us Americans for the next 4 years either way.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing
Nothing will happen either way.

Sure it will. The ones worshiping him now will be calling him a RINO and the worst thing to happen to the GOP ever.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Thats an easy one, is fans are already making excuses as to why he will lose.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

NO I won't.
I will call him what he would be if you are correct.
An Oligarch shill.
course I don't myself think this premise to be true.
I have of course survive Clinton 1 and Obutthead so I will survive THAT as well.
I can ABSOLUTELY guarantee one thing , we wouldn't riot,its against an intelligent mindset to resort to.
THE DNC covers THAT little hen house.
edit on 16-9-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Says the guy who star and flagged a thread asking if Hillary wears diapers. Keep up the good work son.

new topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join