It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

When Trump Loses

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: WilburnRoach

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom
When Trump loses, I expect that a lot of the new members that joined this year for the sole purpose of promoting Hillary Clinton will disappear. It's not like they are interested in Bigfoot, UFOs, or anything else a conspiracy website has to offer.

Sorry long time member since 2005 locked out of my gmail account and cant get my old ats long in info.

So now what?

Good to know you are still alive and kicking.

I still worry about those new members from a few years ago that were telling us that Obamacare would lower health care costs, save the government billions, allow you to keep your current doctor and insurance, and if you didn't believe that you were a racist. I don't see those posters these days. I hope they are OK.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

Do you think Trump would still live in Trump Tower if he won? Maybe rent out the white house every night, use the profits for a giant Trump hand statue in DC.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

No you heard it from people you interact with, which is even worse because we tend to surround ourselves with like-minded people.

I think you overestimate the amount of people who actually care about the elections in the US. Those who I have met and talked with about politics, every single one of them told me they hate Hillary Clinton. People from western Europe seem to not give a damn about the elections, but some of them do. Again, it's my experience. I assure you I don't go around and insult anyone who does not like Trump or any other leader that I like. I know it's a common practice among democrats in the US, but the rest of us are not like that. Have I met people who hate both Hillary and Trump? Hell yeah. But I have met a lot of people who support Trump.

The entire world does not hate Hillary Clinton. If that was true, she never would have received the most votes in the primary.

Wait, what the world has to do with how democrats in America vote for? Did you mistaken the US for the entire world or?

What you are doing is projecting your own beliefs on to the rest of the world and using hyperbole to do it. You don't need to leave your country to learn that.

How exactly can you know what's going on for sure, if not from first experience? You think you can trust your television? Or even me? No you can't. Travel and interact with people, and see what they think.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Duh. I have cable dude. Oh that's premium television brought right to my house via wires. It's probably not available where you are. Sorry. But yeah that's how I know. Those leaders have been on tv saying so.

This attitude is exactly why I'm so glad I moved my family from Virginia to Texas. Condecension, egoism, and a desire to speak for and control large groups of people make for horrible neighbors.

Who knows who's gonna win but since the Republican primaries I've guessed Trump will win...

Then again, people like sillyolme believe they know it all so why bother arguing?

You're mentality is that of a dying breed of old white liberal woman that thinks they can tell people how to live. That's Hillary in a nutshell as well.

You know what I'd do regardless of who wins? Continue supporting my family, raising my daughter with my awesome wife, hanging out with friends, going hunting, competing in IDPA matches and enjoying life while letting others live theirs.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   

LMFAO!!

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   

How do you know how [minus in case you didn't get it] - ordinary people think?
edit on 9/16/2016 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   
wow we're up to 27 flags now.... Crap 27 ... humans... on ATS think Hillary is their Hero... that's f*king sad!

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   

I think you overestimate the amount of people who actually care about the elections in the US. Those who I have met and talked with about politics, every single one of them told me they hate Hillary Clinton. People from western Europe seem to not give a damn about the elections, but some of them do. Again, it's my experience.

Congrats, but it brings nothing to this discussion, except you try to use that experience to make hyperbolic, illogical statements.

I assure you I don't go around and insult anyone who does not like Trump or any other leader that I like. I know it's a common practice among democrats in the US, but the rest of us are not like that.

How do you know it's common practice among democrats in the US? Politics happens to be a topic most people avoid in day to day discussions.

That would be your hyperbole again.

Wait, what the world has to do with how democrats in America vote for? Did you mistaken the US for the entire world or?

No. The US is part of the world. She has support here and so that completely debunks your statement.

How exactly can you know what's going on for sure, if not from first experience? You think you can trust your television? Or even me? No you can't. Travel and interact with people, and see what they think.

I don't watch TV and I don't believe you either. You said I can't trust you, so why are you wasting my time with anecdotal evidence?

You're contradicting yourself.
edit on 16-9-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10

I don't and I did not many any claim to.

What's your point?

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   

wow we're up to 27 flags now.... Crap 27 ... humans... on ATS think Hillary is their Hero... that's f*king sad!

The OP had nothing to do with Hillary being anyone's hero.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

What's your point?

errr.... how does one not many any claim to? eh? i dont get it.
my point ? What's your damn point?

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   

But But... I thought she was your Saviour? You mean you don't worship her anymore...

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

What's your point?

errr.... how does one not many any claim to? eh? i dont get it.
my point ? What's your damn point?

Read what I was responding to. Maybe you will figure it out.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   

But But... I thought she was your Saviour? You mean you don't worship her anymore...

Never did. I worship no man or god.

I leave that to the religious.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   

I doubt i will ever figgure you out completely introvert. Apart from your introversion which i am most definately familar with.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   

yes but... isn't it reverse religion to inflict upon your negative view of Trump? It's like Reverse Politics.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

In other words, Politics is like a Religion, people are like dogs when they continually involve themselves in slighting the opponent. I might add... slighting the opponent where there is no slight. However, to slight a political opponent where one is 50 ft. in the hole and dropping fast is always good, the Truth is good. Lies not good. Hillary is a liar and a cheat, Trump hasn't the track record that wrecking ball has who hopes to be king/queen of America and screw everyone to the cross.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Why do you seem so confused?
I tried to provide a perspective from an outsider, and react to blatant lies that are being tossed around here quite often.

The world hates Hillary Clinton, sorry if I broke your bubble. Oh wait, but you don't support her publicly and openly. You hate both her and Trump the same, right?

How do you know it's common practice among democrats in the US? Politics happens to be a topic most people avoid in day to day discussions.

Because I am not blind to what's going on over there. I see videos of democrats insulting and beating up Trump supporters. Or is that another hyperbole, which you seem to use often these days?

I don't know what's your attempt with this discussion with me, when all I did was tell my experience. If you don't like it, I couldn't care less, but it's the truth.

edit on 517k2016Fridaypm014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Wow ...30 lost souls sold on Hitlery er i mean Hillary... Sad times indeedy....

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   

yes but... isn't it reverse religion to inflict upon your negative view of Trump? It's like Reverse Politics.

No. I don't think so. Religion has nothing to do with it.

new topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join