It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

When Trump Loses

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

That worries me less.

Everyone "liked" Obama and look where that got us. He doesn't have to be liked in order to be effective. No one in the world wanted Reagan either, but we didn't descend into WWIII.

All that really matters is that they believe he will do what he says. No one thinks that of Obama.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
All that really matters is that they believe he will do what he says. No one thinks that of Obama.

Consider that.
What if your agenda is to get the US into as many wars as possible to financially bankrupt them, and make them seem like bullys.

Who would benefit from a dozen fair sized wars playing out on the US's bills.

Put someone with a snap temper in charge and watch us get trolled. every other -stan country will suddenly be housing terror beds (funded by dark money pushed by perhaps Russia or China to achieve economic superiority through provoking the US into a thousand paper cuts).

Talk smack about Obama if you want, but the reason he isn't played like a fiddle is because nobody is sure how he will react...Trump is easy...do action A, it will be war. B, war, etc...money money money.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I don't know who will win but I think the better question is: "Who will the Millennials vote for?" For a long time I thought that they belonged to the group of "Anyone but Trump". Now I am not so sure. I don't necessarily see them supporting Trump, but I question if they are willing to support Clinton. Millennials were an important voting block for Obama. I suspect that the Millennials will vote for Stein or Johnson. Stein and Johnson reflect their points of view much more closely than Clinton.

Also, the Millennials are known to be more media savvy. Millennials know about YouTube and other internet information sources. They are not as trusting in the mainstream media. This election could end up being 35% to #35% to 30% other. Thus, all candidates could lose and we have a president picked by congress.

If Stein and Johnson do well in the election; it could open up the election process to more than a two party system.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   

You do know that Hillary is infamous for her rages? How many little military brushfires began under her watch at State again?

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   

dp
edit on 16-9-2016 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

You do know that Hillary is infamous for her rages? How many little military brushfires began under her watch at State again?

wasnt obama in charge?
using your rhetoric, if the secretary of state decides the wars, clinton wouldn't be able start anymore as president.
or would you like to move the goalposts again?

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: swanne
a reply to: WilburnRoach

There's also the possibility that Putin attempts to form a fifth column in the event Trump loses. Using Trump's defeat as an excuse to start an armed revolution which will be "advised" (directed) by Russia.

A kind of CPUSA tactic but on steroids.

Doubt it but super interesting!!

We are generations from another civil war, life is just too comfy.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: stinkelbaum
a reply to: ketsuko

wasnt obama in charge?
using your rhetoric, if the secretary of state decides the wars, clinton wouldn't be able start anymore as president.
or would you like to move the goalposts again?

I don't think any present politician touches trump in the spiteful revenge category. Ask Ted Cruz.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: feldercarb
I don't know who will win but I think the better question is: "Who will the Millennials vote for?" For a long time I thought that they belonged to the group of "Anyone but Trump". Now I am not so sure. I don't necessarily see them supporting Trump, but I question if they are willing to support Clinton. Millennials were an important voting block for Obama. I suspect that the Millennials will vote for Stein or Johnson. Stein and Johnson reflect their points of view much more closely than Clinton.

Also, the Millennials are known to be more media savvy. Millennials know about YouTube and other internet information sources. They are not as trusting in the mainstream media. This election could end up being 35% to #35% to 30% other. Thus, all candidates could lose and we have a president picked by congress.

If Stein and Johnson do well in the election; it could open up the election process to more than a two party system.

It would require a 4 party system.

It's hard to imagain either side splitting and ceding comtrol of the country, unless they both do, leveling the field.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   
If trump loses the interesting part will be what happens to the GOP. Hell if he wins that's still interesting part lol!

Do he loses:

Do the conservative evangelicals claim he just wasn't pro life enough and retake the party??

Does the alt right anti-Isreal side take hold.

Does trumps kinda in the middle brand keep the majority...

If he wins its way wilder!

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Trump finally admits it: 'President Barack Obama was born in the United States'

Ha ha ha he is so gonna lose!!!

another flip flop???

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Wait, was that supposed to be a mockery of a country whose kings ate with forks and knives in castles while most European rulers ate with their bare hands? A mockery of a country that's almost a thousand years older than the US?

You should educate yourself before making such a pathetic, ignorant comment.

I am telling you what the ordinary people think. And there's no way you could know it by watching your fancy cable television. Of course puppet leaders of other country would prefer to have one of their own ruling your country, then someone independent. Plus, there's no way in hell any leader would openly state they support Hillary Clinton, because it would be interfering in the US's elections.

Actually there's a way to find out for yourself. Just check what non Americans on ATS think. But i guess, you would rather trust your television and made up reality, than the actual people.

edit on 539k2016Fridayam014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Really?

Damn, I wasted my time on this kind of person?

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

I am telling you what the ordinary people think. And there's no way you could know it by watching your fancy cable television

How do you know what the ordinary people think?

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

I engage with ordinary people from all kinds of places daily.

That's a perk of having a lot of free time. So, unless you are from Europe, and actually have a chance of interacting with them and getting to know what they think, it's pretty baseless to state any opinion when you have zero evidence to back it up with.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   
CTR descends and the flag rating more than doubles within 5 minutes compared to the rest of the day.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014

I engage with ordinary people from all kinds of places daily.

That's a perk of having a lot of free time. So, unless you are from Europe, and actually have a chance of interacting with them and getting to know what they think, it's pretty baseless to state any opinion when you have zero evidence to back it up with.

That is a logical fallacy in and of itself. You have zero evidence to back up your claim.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
CTR descends and the flag rating more than doubles within 5 minutes compared to the rest of the day.

Or it's lunch time here in the states and people are logging in and reading while on their break.

But that's too logical. It must be CTR.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Fair enough, but at least I didn't hear it on TV and assumed it's real.

You don't want the truth. But sorry to tell you, the entire world hates Hillary Clinton. I am absolutely certain you would come to this conclusion if you were to ever leave the US.
edit on 502k2016Fridaypm014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014

Fair enough, but I at least didn't hear it on TV and assumed it's real.

No you heard it from people you interact with, which is even worse because we tend to surround ourselves with like-minded people.

You don't want the truth. But sorry to tell you, the entire world hates Hillary Clinton. I am absolutely certain you would come to this conclusion if you were to ever leave the US.

The entire world does not hate Hillary Clinton. If that was true, she never would have received the most votes in the primary.

What you are doing is projecting your own beliefs on to the rest of the world and using hyperbole to do it. You don't need to leave your country to learn that.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join