It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

When Trump Loses

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Trump is very liberal, how long would it take for Republicans to impeach him? 6 months, 1 year?

I wouldn't necessarily like the slot machines in the west wing, or Russian troops on American soil. I wouldn't cause a civil war over it if he wins. It would confirm to me the dumbing down of America is complete. He should pick Vince McMahon to be secretary of state, Gene Simmons should run planned parenthood, Alex Jones should run the Department of Homeland Security!

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   
oh wow now we're up to 5 flags!

5 ATS'rs have the hots for Hillary! .... ewwwwwww

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: WilburnRoach

So you'd remain angry.

Someone brought up a good point.

If Hillary wins, things will get better, according to Hillary and her supporters. So why would anyone riot if things are getting better?

It's almost like you know things will get worse.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: WilburnRoach

Trump is very liberal, how long would it take for Republicans to impeach him? 6 months, 1 year?

I wouldn't necessarily like the slot machines in the west wing, or Russian troops on American soil. I wouldn't cause a civil war over it if he wins. It would confirm to me the dumbing down of America is complete. He should pick Vince McMahon to be secretary of state, Gene Simmons should run planned parenthood, Alex Jones should run the Department of Homeland Security!

And you bring up another excellent point:

No one should fear a Trump presidency. Both sides hate him so much that if he sets one foot wrong, impeachment would be the first bipartisan thing Congress has done since the Clinton era.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   
the republican party will have to take a long look at itself.
id imagine the first thing they change is that you must have held some form of office before entering the primaries for a start.
allowing a failed reality tv star in might have bumped the ratings for the republican primaries, but surprise surprise, the most famous guy won.

next up, the problem with party ideology.
do the republican party adopt the ban all muslims rhetoric? unlikely.
trump supporters can't overnight decide building a wall was a bad idea, its unlikely another candidate would carry that notion, so a huge loss of support is to be expected which leads to...

a party split, face it, trump could have run as an independent, he would have hoovered up republican votes like a black hole, democrats who harbour his racial views wouldnt be scared off by the republican tag.
ron paul, the far right's choice last time had some support online, but being unrecognizable to the public gave him no chance, the far right, or alt right, now know a big name can make headlines by saying outrageous things, rather than be treat like the flatulent old uncle who wishes it was 1850.

if trump wins however,
the democrats will probably go full retard, decide they themselves need a reality tv star and, to appeal to minorities, give kim kardashian the job next time.
then, somewhere down the line the election could be honey boo boo vs urkel.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: stinkelbaum

When Trump Wins...America will have a frigging HOUSE CLEANING PARTY!!!!!

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

So you'd remain angry.

No Im more amused than angry.

Someone brought up a good point.

If Hillary wins, things will get better, according to Hillary and her supporters. So why would anyone riot if things are getting better?

Do you Really believe the globalist elite will let Trump change anything? Ask Obama!

It's almost like you know things will get worse.

You feel it? You think you have any power to change it?

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: stinkelbaum

Yeah, you're right. Clearly, the problem is that the Republicans aren't yet so corrupt they can completely choose their candidates like the Democrats can ... right, Bernie?

Amirite?

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Like I need justification cowboy. I didn't ask for nor am I seeking forgiveness.
I'm 100% correct. You're response proves it. Proves you know it too. )
edit on 9162016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   

You could have contacted Admin, verified your identity and get them to look up your account details.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

Duh. I have cable dude. Oh that's premium television brought right to my house via wires. It's probably not available where you are. Sorry. But yeah that's how I know. Those leaders have been on tv saying so.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Duh. I have cable dude. Oh that's premium television brought right to my house via wires. It's probably not available where you are. Sorry. But yeah that's how I know. Those leaders have been on tv saying so.

Condescend much?

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: nobunaga

I was going to give you a star until you said you hate NASCAR... that is un-American...

I certainly hope Trump doesn't lose, Obama said something pro-Trump in a radio interview yesterday, “Let me tell you, if Donald Trump wins, everything we’ve worked for is going to be reversed.” I thought he was campaigning for the Shill but it turns out he is a Trump supporter too!!

It does seem the majority of Hillary supporters on ATS are members since 2016XXXX, at least the absolutely intolerable ones.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Like i said... Are you purposely being controversial or were you damaged in the fallout?

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I guess my question is if Trump's so bad, why is he virtually tied with Hillary in the polls? You'd think a career, establishment politician with a supposedly endless lists of accomplishments, would be polling in the mid to high 50s. Instead of going back and forth with a dishonest con artist (as described by the Hillary brigade) in the mid 40s.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

As a you being a self described wealthy, retired, white woman, there is no doubt you have lots of time as a couch potato watching cable.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: nobunaga

im getting kind of sick of people that think anyone who supports trump, is a racist redneck nascar watching tabacco chewing white supremacist.

i own a collection agency

Racist redneck NASCAR watching tobacco chewing white supremacist is actually a step above owner of a collection agency.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
And you bring up another excellent point:

No one should fear a Trump presidency. Both sides hate him so much that if he sets one foot wrong, impeachment would be the first bipartisan thing Congress has done since the Clinton era.

Thats the one thing about Trump as a potential POTUS..he would be a lame duck from day 1.
He would build a wall perhaps, otherwise, not much else will happen. Neither R nor D is gonna let it be considered a success, he is anti-establishment, and the people holding the power of the purse and overriding is the establishment.

The biggest issue I have with Trump is how our allies overseas views him (by his own words). Being seen as a pariah on the world stage isn't good for business.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

That it was. Enjoyed watching it.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Racist redneck NASCAR watching tobacco chewing white supremacist is actually a step above owner of a collection agency.

They're a step above The View watching, greasy-haired, overweight, Birkenstock wearing, sunflower dress rockin' Hausfraus that sit on the couch eating Doritos, waiting for their next welfare check to come rolling in.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join