It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

When Trump Loses

page: 25
<< 22  23  24   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: laughingdog

I find it funny the OP doesn't see the left going violent, but then suggests there may be riots by the left.

A definition of riots:
a violent disturbance of the peace by a crowd.

Hmmm.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   

edit on 1-12-2016 by Dalan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 02:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: WilburnRoach

originally posted by: awareness10
a reply to: WilburnRoach

Well... he won't.

just sayin!

Yes denial is prevalent to those on the right. Remember how Romney was gonna win? I remember when McCain was gonna win, by goodly!

When Trump Loses? Then what?

What if Hillary loses, which she did. Riots and knassing of teeth and wailing and crying and still no acceptance of the true winner...Trump. Suck it up and watch Trump MAGA.
edit on 2-12-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Glitch post

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Glitch post

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 02:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
Here's The 30 Seconds After The Last Debate That CNN Would Rather You Didn't See

So when the CNN focus group was asked "did this debate help anyone make up their mind or possibly change their vote", the results did not turn out how Goebbels they expected... 5 Clinton 10 Trump 0 3rd Party 6 Undecided

I missed that little gem after the 3rd debate. Anything that hurts CNN and CNN talking-heads, is fulfilling to watch..even more than a month later.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 02:54 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The MSM just doesn't get it that their audience voted Trump overwhelmingly and that by trashing Trump they are losing ad revenue and market share.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 02:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dalan

Watched this election night. Felt sooooooo gooooood!

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 03:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

The MSM just doesn't get it that their audience voted Trump overwhelmingly and that by trashing Trump they are losing ad revenue and market share.

I wish FOX News and Breitbart was now the MSM, and CNN/ABC/CBS/NBC were labeled as low-grade alternative news.
Fox has been very pro-Trump since the election.

For instance, today, CNN devoted a lot of time to airing Bernie Sanders' blasting of Trump's Carrier, Inc. deal. CNN also loaded up with Democrat talking heads who echoed what Sanders said... that a lot of companies will now threaten to send jobs outside this country, to get tax breaks from the Trump administration.

Wuf Blister was embarrassed today by a Senator he was interviewing. After WOOF said, "Senator, do you think Donald Trump will attempt to put the "squeeze" on other companies?" The Senator ripped Blister a new a-hole, by essentially saying that only idiots in the media are unhappy about the Carrier deal.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 03:27 AM
link   

The Senator ripped Blister a new a-hole, by essentially saying that only idiots in the media are unhappy about the Carrier deal.

Love to see that clip. I dropped cable years ago after getting downsized twice under Obama.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 03:41 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

I couldn't find that one, but you might enjoy this one.

Nothing funnier than watching democrats suddenly show concern for businesses.

Economic blackmail?

Too....damed....funny!

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Watched this election night. Felt sooooooo gooooood!

Shadilay, lad.

I'm right there with you. Woke up November the 8th to find that /pol/ admins had stickied that video to the top of the page.

I knew we were on the best timeline.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: WilburnRoach
a reply to: WilburnRoach

Tomorrow is the day Trump will lose. With Latino Americans flocking to the poles even republican pundits are saying Clinton will win in a electoral landslide.

Will the American public rebuke the DonalD tomorrow? Will the people rebuke the Republican Party giving Hillary not only the presidency but control of Congress as well?

It's almost over only one more day.

Exciting times indeed!

So that day of defeat. Fun huh?

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24   >>

join