It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When Trump Loses

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

According to who?

I imagine Trump's concession speech will be charming and graceful

The system would have to be rigged in how many states? Don't buy it sorry!

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Did you even watch the Veritas video? They are doing illegal dirty tricks to turn people BEFORE the election. Imagine if this was done to Hillary, how would you feel? Get ready next election when Hillarys opponent does this to her because she got by with no repercussions, so the precedent will have been set. If we allow this, it WILL happen to Hillary.

Rigging the Election - Video I: Clinton Campaign and DNC Incite Violence at Trump Rallies

edit on 17-10-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
Did you even watch the Veritas video? They are doing dirty tricks to turn people BEFORE the election.

Egads!!!

I happened to love Hillary's speeches to the corporations, I didn't agree with everything she said.

I want to know how much Assange sold out for??? Not impressed with alt right alex jones conspiracy theories, burned by him too many times!

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: WilburnRoach

Yeah, well it's not a conspiracy theory, but cold hard facts that Bernie and now Trump are having illegal manipulative tricks done to them. What's the matter can't Hillary win fair and square? What a disappointment she will be to inhabit the Whitehouse as the first female President. Almost as sad as the first black President was.

#HillNO
edit on 17-10-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 12:02 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 12:09 AM
link   

What illegal tricks?

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: WilburnRoach

What illegal tricks?

You cannot collude with SuperPacs & cannot pay people to incite violence for starters.

Veritas project

Go here and educate yourself. If we allow this illegal cancerous corruption as standard practice for our elections, we all lose.
edit on 19-10-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Here's The 30 Seconds After The Last Debate That CNN Would Rather You Didn't See

So when the CNN focus group was asked "did this debate help anyone make up their mind or possibly change their vote", the results did not turn out how Goebbels they expected... 5 Clinton 10 Trump 0 3rd Party 6 Undecided

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Not impressed with alt right alex jones conspiracy theories, burned by him too many times!

Alex Jones is a truther. I forgot.....when were we supposed to listen to birthers and truthers again?

I thought conservatives hated truthers? I guess not?

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Here's The 30 Seconds After The Last Debate That CNN Would Rather You Didn't See

So when the CNN focus group was asked "did this debate help anyone make up their mind or possibly change their vote", the results did not turn out how Goebbels they expected... 5 Clinton 10 Trump 0 3rd Party 6 Undecided

Funny... some of the people who raised their hands for Trump also raised their hands for "undecided."

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001
Obviously the funniest thing is that the votes were 10 for Trump, 5 for Hillary and CNN couldn't censor that. ROFL

edit on 23-10-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Obviously the funniest thing is that the votes were 10 for Trump, 5 for Hillary and CNN couldn't censor that. ROFL

When they screened the group, all the Trump supporters lied and said they support Hillary.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Shows the Trump supporters were smarter if that's the case.
edit on 23-10-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Tomorrow is the day Trump will lose. With Latino Americans flocking to the poles even republican pundits are saying Clinton will win in a electoral landslide.

Will the American public rebuke the DonalD tomorrow? Will the people rebuke the Republican Party giving Hillary not only the presidency but control of Congress as well?

It's almost over only one more day.

Exciting times indeed!

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Or we will hear the COOL crisp sound of the DNC getting SLAPPED for trying to pull this garbage...

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: WilburnRoach

Tomorrow is the day Trump will lose. With Latino Americans flocking to the poles even republican pundits are saying Clinton will win in a electoral landslide.

Will the American public rebuke the DonalD tomorrow? Will the people rebuke the Republican Party giving Hillary not only the presidency but control of Congress as well?

It's almost over only one more day.

Exciting times indeed!

Or maybe this is the outcome.

Florida, Florida, Florida: National Race A Dead-Heat As Polls Swing In Toss-Up States

edit on 8-11-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:27 AM
link   
This op makes me so happy to read now...

LMFAO

-Chris

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Change thread title to:

When Trump Wins!

edit on 9-11-2016 by thepixelpusher because: Hillary is guest starring on "Orange is the new Black"

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I wonder the cost in damage? How many people got hurt? "I don't see the left or Hilary supporters turning violent, possibly some riots and protests."

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: laughingdog

Hah. Nice catch.

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25 >>

join