It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When Trump Loses

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: WilburnRoach

Congrats on the thread. Honestly, whomever gets in will be directed to meet the demands of the powerful elite. Even Mother Theresa, if brought back to life, couldn't change things. The system needs to be changed first. And that includes 3rd Parties being allowed in too.
edit on 16-10-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Since you have nothing to go on except some mobile phone auto corrects, I also misspelled policies. Maybe that one eluded (illuded in your language) you. Name calling is against the ToC so if you've had your feelings hurt please just report the relevant posts which you believe were name calling rather than observations. Don't post lies on a site with the motto "deny ignorance" and you won't have your ignorance spotlighted.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Apparently most people don't agree with you. Neither the tapes nor the allegations changed his polling numbers:

Source
edit on 16-10-2016 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

I'm sorry you have trouble watching a video where Jill Stein verbally says she prefers Trump policies over Hillary and want to deny that. Take it up with Jill Stein, not me. Don't shoot me, I'm only the messenger.

Anyway, when Trump loses, or if he does (maybe raymundoko you can consult your psychic that knows all peoples thoughts here), the system will still run the same be it Hillary or Trump. It's built for that.

Anyway, I'll stay on topic. If you want to argue further please PM me instead of furthering thread drift.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
a reply to: raymundoko

I'm sorry you have trouble watching a video where Jill Stein verbally says she prefers Trump policies over Hillary and want to deny that. Take it up with Jill Stein, not me. Don't shoot me, I'm only the messenger.

Anyway, when Trump loses, or if he does (maybe raymundoko you can consult your psychic that knows all peoples thoughts here), the system will still run the same be it Hillary or Trump. It's built for that.

Anyway, I'll stay on topic. If you want to argue further please PM me instead of furthering thread drift.

Trump had a whole lot of left wing policies..

Min wage hike, single payer, trade regulation, exc..

Even better is the fact after politically assassibating Ted Cruz and him comming sniveling back (1 week before implosion lol). The GOP could not stop him with gridlock.. they are all scared to death of him!!

Plus he was/is dragging the GOP away from the social stuff. No one thinks trump was ending abortion and he was pro trans bathroom.

Which is all why I was voting for him.

However disgracing America at the debate by rolling out 3 frauds actually made me angry. I will vote for whoever can beat him.
edit on 16-10-2016 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Curious as to the 3 frauds you refer to?

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko

Apparently most people don't agree with you. Neither the tapes nor the allegations changed his polling numbers:

Source

You might wanna check there track record:

Going Out on a Limb: Romney Beats Obama, Handily

r asmussenreports

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Green Party’s Jill Stein Tells Progressives: ‘Don’t Waste Your Vote on Corporate Democrats’ Who Betray You

Green Party presidential nominee Jill Stein is warning liberal progressives not to throw away their vote by supporting corporatist Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton.

You go girl!

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   

A Stein supporter, good for you

Your seeing how Trump is gonna lose

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: WilburnRoach

I do like Stein. However, I do think that the majority vote for status quo, so Hillary is a shoe in, sadly. Most people aren't as informed as the regular ATS'er.

Thanks again, for the nice thread.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: WilburnRoach

I do like Stein. However, I do think that the majority vote for status quo, so Hillary is a shoe in, sadly. Most people aren't as informed as the regular ATS'er.

Thanks again, for the nice thread.

Many thanks for your participation

Im for Johnson but I do think Hillary will win

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Fantastic. Vote for a third party and break the parity of the 2-party system!

I believe it was wrong to lock out Johnson and Stein in the debates.

My feeling is that whomever gets in will serve the system in place, so I'm saying it doesn't matter who gets in. Anyone will be corralled into the same service to the powerful elite. Our President is not working for Americans, but rather for the global corporations.

Hate to sound jaded, but I'm realistic after many years of watching politics and our government. I hope I'm wrong on that.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Green Party’s Jill Stein Tells Progressives: ‘Don’t Waste Your Vote on Corporate Democrats’ Who Betray You

Green Party presidential nominee Jill Stein is warning liberal progressives not to throw away their vote by supporting corporatist Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton.

You go girl!

Too bad Progressives don't read Breitbart, eh?

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Jill stein never says she prefers his policies. You're just dense. Considering you have linked the image a few times you should know what she said. You are a dishonest individual.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   

That's an op ed, not a poll. Do you have trouble telling the difference between the two?

Edit: Every major polling firm had Romney and Obama in a statistical tie: Source

Rasmussen was in the margin of error with their polling results then just as they are now. Even the media, based on polls, was shocked with how handily Obama defeated Romney.
edit on 17-10-2016 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Curious as to the 3 frauds you refer to?

Brodrick, flowers and Wiley..

The rape victims story is half true...she was assigned the case, tried to drop it but was denied and chuckled about how ridiculously the lie detector failed..

As I have looked into the scandals put out against Clinton, not one has any substance(besides Monica's Oval Office oral).

They almost sound good but pull a string and they unravel....

That said the same goes for trumps accusers.

after trumps disgraceful debate debacle the media decided it was ok to allow people on to lie about trump....

Totally disgusting..

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Fantastic. Vote for a third party and break the parity of the 2-party system!

I believe it was wrong to lock out Johnson and Stein in the debates.

My feeling is that whomever gets in will serve the system in place, so I'm saying it doesn't matter who gets in. Anyone will be corralled into the same service to the powerful elite. Our President is not working for Americans, but rather for the global corporations.

Hate to sound jaded, but I'm realistic after many years of watching politics and our government. I hope I'm wrong on that.

I disagree concerning trump. The rest know all the crazy scandals and hate are smoke and mirrors to activate the base.

Trump does not.

He would be a train wreck for our country

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

You go girl!

Too bad Progressives don't read Breitbart, eh?

I know Progressives that read Breitbart. You what they say when you ASSUME.

originally posted by: raymundoko

Jill stein never says she prefers his policies. You're just dense. Considering you have linked the image a few times you should know what she said. You are a dishonest individual.

You're flat out wrong. Why are you trying to deny the video evidence!? Anyway, stop derailing this thread and take this to my PM if you want to debate this. You're running off-topic.
edit on 17-10-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Thread should be retitled, "How can Trump win when the election is rigged?"

To view video click on the link to the video (below) since the YouTube video link image includes a swear in the YouTube link image (example which I blurred out) and ATS doesn't allow swears on the site. Hence, no embedded video on ATS to keep to the T&C.

Rigging the Election - Video I: Clinton Campaign and DNC Incite Violence at Trump Rallies

Smoking gun video proof that the election is corrupted by Hillary. Has this woman ever done anything legally!!!!????

NOTE: Video is NSFW because of language.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Speaking of NSFW. Hillarys whole career is NSFW, and NSFA (not safe for America). The only way she can win is to rig the elections. Trump or any 3rd Party never had a chance. Hillary supporters just ushered in a 3rd World Banana Republic Dictator.

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25 >>

join