It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When Trump Loses

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: AGustOfWind312

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

We should be directing our attention to the third party. Both candidates are clowns.

Honestly Gary Johnson is acting like a clown too. Exactly who would you pick for a 3rd party Candidate?

He's not a clown. He will make America free again.

Personally, I'd pick Gary Johnson. Jill Stein is a third wave feminist/social justice warrior. Regardless of the fact that her views "align" with the views of Mr. Sanders. Who I was rooting for.

Jill Stein endorsed Trump.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   

We should be directing our attention to the third party. Both candidates are clowns.

Honestly Gary Johnson is acting like a clown too. Exactly who would you pick for a 3rd party Candidate?

Personally, I'd pick Gary Johnson. Jill Stein is a third wave feminist/social justice warrior. Regardless of the fact that her views "align" with the views of Mr. Sanders. Who I was rooting for.

I doubt it...

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Link please.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Doubt it no more. Link and video evidence.

Link to article.

Source

Jill Stein states she thinks Hillary will get us into WW3 while Trump will not. She endorses Trumps policies over Hillarys. Prefers to get 3rd parties in, but thinks Trump would be far safer to women than Hillary.

See 1m30s in.

edit on 15-10-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

You are incorrect. Jill Stein is running AGAINST Hilary and calls Donald Trump extreme right wing. Jill stein loathes donald trump and is also running against him.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

Sorry, you fail. Apparently you didn't read the link or watch the video. She states she prefers a third party candidate, but feels Trump is better than Hillary if Trump is what we get. Proves my point.

Read and watch before you post. The source material is there for you to see as evidence, so you don't post false assumption like you just did.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   

I already did read and watch. You got fooled bro, by a piece that severely stretched the truth. Jill stein had made it abundantly clear she is anti trump.

www.snopes.com...
edit on 15-10-2016 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Snopes! That's about a false as reading Sorcha Fal and buying it. Epic Fail. You do realize Snopes is run by Democrats that have been caught skewing their answers to favor Hillary. Wake up.

It is run by a husband and wife team – that’s right, no big office of investigators and researchers, no team of lawyers. It’s just a mom-and-pop operation that began as a hobby. David and Barbara Mikkelson in the San Fernando Valley of California started the website about 13 years ago and they have no formal background or experience in investigative research.

SNOPES.com Exposed: Left Wing Website Not Quite the Impartial Arbiter of Truth

You had the video interview where Stein clearly said she'd rather have Trump than Hillary if a 3rd party isn't in office. Snopes isn't going to change what she said. Nice deflective try. Watch the video interview with Jill Stein!! That is why I put it there, for you to WATCH!

If you watched the interview and don't understand it, turn on the closed captioning and you'll see what she says.

See it at 2m 26sec

Stein prefers Trump over Hillary. WATCH IT!

OH SNAP! PROVEN!! (drops microphone).

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   

You are delusional. Neither video support what you think. She clearly calls trump evil. She is plugging herself. How are you this dense?

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: nobunaga

Oh my God!! Thanks for posting that, Hillary Supporters are vicious little bitches and I fear if she wins we will be doomed, and I am shocked they are going after Russia!! All Hillary is, is a money whore!! She doesn't care about women's rights, black lives matter, or any of the other BS that she talks about. She is very corrupt, and hope that the her supporters wake up, unfortunately they will not

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: liliththedestroyer

Oh my God!! Thanks for posting that, Hillary Supporters are vicious little bitches and I fear if she wins we will be doomed, and I am shocked they are going after Russia!! All Hillary is, is a money whore!! She doesn't care about women's rights, black lives matter, or any of the other BS that she talks about. She is very corrupt, and hope that the her supporters wake up, unfortunately they will not

And that's why you are going to put a psychotic in the White House.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: liliththedestroyer

I'm sorry, are you under the impression that Russia is currently being run by a nice guy? Putin's not a nice guy at all. And if you think that your views on Hillary are correct then, well, no. Wrong.
If Hillary wins than the USA is not doomed. Get a grip.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko

You are delusional. Neither video support what you think. She clearly calls trump evil. She is plugging herself. How are you this dense?

This is the kind of reply you get when raymundoko loses a debate point and resorts to name calling.

No. You are delusional and apparently you can't read or understand English. My point again that I wrote in plain english several times here is that Jill Stein says she prefers Trumps policies over Hillarys and I proved it. You just hurl insults instead of facts in reply. Delusional, Dense? You must be looking in the mirror if you couldn't hear or read the facts.

I proved my point, just because you don't like real facts doesn't mean they are not true. You are exhibiting signs of what you profess I suffer from.

edit on 16-10-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Now you are even more delusional. You very clearly said Stein endorsed trump. That is a lie. You are a dense individual who fell for a slanted article. You've already been shown to be inept at basic reason and are now simply embarrassing yourself. Not one person agrees with your view.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Now you are even more delusional. You very clearly said Stein endorsed trump. That is a lie. You are a dense individual who fell for a slanted article. You've already been shown to be inept at basic reason and are now simply embarrassing yourself. Not one person agrees with your view.

I said she endorsed Trumps policies as I clarified the point from first post I made. I explained it further in several posts so you would understand. Apparently, to no avail. Look 9 posts up and READ what I said. I'll quote it here for you.

Jill Stein states she thinks Hillary will get us into WW3 while Trump will not. She endorses Trumps policies over Hillarys. Prefers to get 3rd parties in

Stein refers to Hillary and Trump as the lesser of 2 evils, but clearly states she prefers Trumps policies over Hillarys, who Stein thinks will get us in to WW3. How can you not hear english or read the closed captioning available on YouTube?

Not one person agrees with your view.

Now who is delusional!? You claim to know what every person on ATS thinks about this point? Wow, grabbing at psychic straws there.

Let's get back to the topic shall we.

Imagine Hillary screaming again, "why are I not 50 points ahead in the polls!" Well, you have a weak 4 points lead Hillary. You're lucky to have that.

Poll: Clinton leads Trump by just 4 points despite lewd comments

Donald Trump has lost little support since the first presidential debate, despite days of damaging news stories about his treatment of women, according to a new poll.

My prediction is the same whether Trump or Hillary wins. The same corrupt system in place in our government will corral either one of them into the same corrupt setup whether they like it or not. Things will stay the same, which is bad. I'm not using the same psychic as raymundoko, but just my opinion. Also, there will be no widespread riots whether Trump or Hillary wins.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Keep it up. Now you just look sad. You didn't "clarify" anything. You got called on repeating a lie because you are a follower and then tried to correct it. Jill stein hates Trumps polices, bottom line. She clearly calls him evil. How bad are you at this? You repeated the endorsement line in two separate posts even after you were called out. You didn't change your narrative until your last two posts, but everyone here can read your drivel.
edit on 16-10-2016 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

Wow, just can't throw in the towel when you lose. I clarified that it was Trump policies that Stein endorsed way far up in my posts and I even posted that excerpt for you since you seemed not to read it. And I posted earlier (see excerpt below)that Stein prefers a 3rd Party to win, but she clearly favors Trump policies over Hillary, whom she thinks will lead us into WW3. I made the point about policies and whom Stein favored regarding policies outside a win from the 3rd party which is what she stated in the video, had you bothered to watch and understand it. Here is my post exerpt again since you seemed to have ignore what I said.

Jill Stein states she thinks Hillary will get us into WW3 while Trump will not. She endorses Trumps policies over Hillarys. Prefers to get 3rd parties in

You accuse me of lying when all I did was present what Jill Stein said!? Sheesh.

Not sure why you're hanging on to your weak argument. If you bothered to read my earlier posts and watch the videos before going into full blown triggered knee jerk mode, you'd see my point. Which is obviously lost on you. Stein prefers Trumps policies over Hillary if you still cannot understand my point. Did you read when I said in my post Stein prefers to get 3rd parties in over Trump over Hillary. It's above for you to read again.

Now, are you going to contribute to the thread or just argue over a point you lost? If you have a problem that Jill Stein prefers Trump policies over Hillarys, take it up with her, not me.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   

The amount of cognitive dissonance on display with your posts are hilarious. I haven't thrown in a towel because there is no battle between us. That would imply you have a leg to stand on when you do not. You lied, plain and simple. You got called on that lie and then tried to backtrack.

Jill stein thinks Trumps policies are the worst and "evil". She thinks Hilary is even worse. Unless you are a complete idiot that does not even remotely mean she is endorsing trump or his polciies. It means she is running for president and wants the democratic base to vote for her as she sure as hell knows they won't be voting for Trump.

You've shown a whole new level of density in attempting to twist her words.

Sense you are a bit slow: Jill stein in no way endorses trump or his policies.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   

The amount of cognitive dissonance on display with your posts are hilarious. I haven't thrown in a towel because there is no battle between us. That would imply you have a leg to stand on when you do not. You lied, plain and simple. You got called on that lie and then tried to backtrack.

Jill stein thinks Trumps policies are the worst and "evil". She thinks Hilary is even worse. Unless you are a complete idiot that does not even remotely mean she is endorsing trump or his polciies. It means she is running for president and wants the democratic base to vote for her as she sure as hell knows they won't be voting for Trump.

You've shown a whole new level of density in attempting to twist her words.

Sense you are a bit slow: Jill stein in no way endorses trump or his policies.

Since (Sense in your language) this thread is not about "When Raymundok Loses". How about you lay off the name calling and add to the threads topic of "When Trump Loses"? Apparently fact based statements and evidence are ignored by you.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   

I made this thread before the Trump tape was released.

Trump is so gonna lose, it will be epic.

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join