It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When Trump Loses

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy
I was meeting my wife for dinner tonite and I was early so I stopped to kill some time at a place with outdoor seating.

Like all the ground floor places on Knutsford Terrace, there is a waitperson enticing you in for happy hour.

Well, she was cute and bubbly and asked me where I was from. I said USA.

She just went off! lol! She is from Nepal.

"America is so big!!" "I'd love to go there!"

And right after that, she went into the election. HAHAHAHA!!!

"I like Trump" she said. "Clinton is not good"

Turns out she is into politics. She goes on the internet and gets a lot of her stuff from CNN! lol, I told her it stands for the Clinton News Network and she cracked up.

I steered her to You Tube for Fox news shows and ATS.

I also asked her what do her friends and others think about the election and she said many people are watching very closely.

Who do they like? They like Trump!

Blew my mind.

She said, "America should be run by a strong man"

Wish I had more time, it wasn't so loud and she wasn't so busy, I would have asked her more questions.

It really gave me a chuckle.

People in Nepal like Trump.

Rightfully so. People in Russia like Trump as well.

Kim Jong Un, Vladimir Putin, both like Trump.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: AGustOfWind312
We should be directing our attention to the third party. Both candidates are clowns.

Honestly Gary Johnson is acting like a clown too. Exactly who would you pick for a 3rd party Candidate?

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

originally posted by: AGustOfWind312
We should be directing our attention to the third party. Both candidates are clowns.

Honestly Gary Johnson is acting like a clown too. Exactly who would you pick for a 3rd party Candidate?

He's not a clown. He will make America free again.

Personally, I'd pick Gary Johnson. Jill Stein is a third wave feminist/social justice warrior. Regardless of the fact that her views "align" with the views of Mr. Sanders. Who I was rooting for.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy
People in Nepal like Trump.

Nepal is ruled by Communists. So I can understand why they'd like Trump, who has turned out to be a Manchurian candidate for the Communists in Russia.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Exactly who would you pick for a 3rd party Candidate?

John McAfee.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dalan

John McAfee.

from here

2016 election

John McAfee, a filthy-rich burn out psycho with an endearing amount of honesty but little understanding of the government's complexity. (Trump on steroids.) He'd be the best for getting name recognition up, if only because he could generate the most bizarre headlines. On the other hand, he'd be the worst for winning over anti-Trump Republicans, for the same reason.

Gary Johnson would be the best for actually winning over Independents...but he's basically a Republican. He's what white bread conservatives become when they go to college. Still, could do worse. (The 'ideal' Libertarian candidate would be an incompetent buffoon.)

Austin Peterson is the worst possible choice imaginable. He has the exact same condescending, I've been everywhere, seen everything (from my parents' basement) attitude as pretty much any rando you've met on Reddit. If Libertarians wants to be a party of alarmist elitists, vote Petersen.

Johnson has stated that he will run again in 2016, "as long as he's relevant," whatever that may mean. Some reports had him running for the GOP nomination and if unsuccessful seeking the Libertarian Party nomination, in a replay of 2012. Considering Johnson's relative level-headedness in comparison to the mainstream GOP, his support of gay and immigration rights, and love for pot, this is likely to happen. If he can gain one percentage point he is on track to win the general election by 2412 with a literal Ron Paulbot as his running mate.

trump on steroids lol

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: stinkelbaum

trump on steroids lol

It is typical for people to attack a politician, as opposed to attacking said politician's stances.

There is zero comparison to be drawn between Trump and McAfee's politics.

lol

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bobaganoosh
Hillary's supporters are already more violent than Trump's. If she loses will you still not see it?

As far as Trump losing, I see no real problems. People will absolutely lose all trust in the election process though.

Going to be fun no matter what.

I plan on bringing my leftist ridicule to the real world, and just generally making the lives of every Hillary voter I know somewhat "uncomfortable".

Of course, I doubt that I will know many Hillary voters. It's something most of them wouldn't want to talk about. Like having an STD or something.

I'm a Hillary voter, and in no way will you make me "uncomfortable"....and if Hillary wins more votes, how does this cause people to "lose all trust in the election process", it validates it....

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I can't wait till the debate tomorrow night. One day closer to the day Trump loses!!!!

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

and if Hillary wins more votes, how does this cause people to "lose all trust in the election process", it validates it....

people on this site claim to have not seen one vote hillary bumper sticker, therefore a clear trump landslide.
hillary won more votes against bernie, that showed how elections don't work, somehow.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom
When Trump loses, I expect that a lot of the new members that joined this year for the sole purpose of promoting Hillary Clinton will disappear. It's not like they are interested in Bigfoot, UFOs, or anything else a conspiracy website has to offer.

I'm very interested, are you gonna be posting anything good in these topic anytime soon?

I have read that Hilary is a disclosure fan

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: stinkelbaum

hillary won more votes against bernie, that showed how elections don't work, somehow.

This is pretty telling, actually. A small minority supported Hillary, as opposed to the majority who supported Sanders.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Which is to continue the policy now in force? How many dirty bomb makers
make it in in the next decade and under who does the most set off? Dying
because in the proximity of the bomb, perhaps 1 mile radius, die is certain.

It comes down to the conclusion that either voting is meaningless, or it can
influence the election and electoral voters. I think the latter but the truth
can be hazed by a veil of obfuscation due to the mucky political process.

If the Sanders results were not true to the vote there, it means someone
else caused Hillary to win the nomination, even though there were less
supporters for her than for Sanders. The answer is probably known by
some but more people can learn the truth as well as time goes by.
I do not want to bow to our masters.

a reply to: Dalan

edit on 25-9-2016 by Drawsoho because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Drawsoho

I do not want to bow to our masters.

I absolutely agree with this sentiment.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dalan

John McAfee.

Yeah I'd vote McAfee before crazy Gary Johnson.

edit on 25-9-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Is there any chance he will lose?

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 04:20 AM
link   
a reply to: WilburnRoach

It could start everyone rioting,bikers,militant groups,religious groups,hackers could wreak havok on state run computers,ex para military and roque CIA and other agents scorned may be waiting for the day,so yes I'm thinking the people who are aware of whats happening may figure they have nothing to lose,be somewhat surreal as it will start in a subtle fashion

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: WilburnRoach
I can't wait till the debate tomorrow night. One day closer to the day Trump loses!!!!

I'll bet you Trump wins the election. Hillary just puts more people off than Trump. Both have their issues, but more people see Trump as a leader.
edit on 1-10-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Your post exemplifies the false narrative that have been bred into most right wingers by Fox News. This post reeks with the indoctrination of Roger Ailes' propaganda to the right so that a news outlet a make money off you.

originally posted by: nobunaga
im getting kind of sick of people that think anyone who supports trump, is a racist redneck nascar watching tabacco chewing white supremacist.

i am a family man. i live in new york. i own a collection agency. i have an extensive military backround. i am as far from racist as anything. i have lived in the inner city, i have lived in the burbs i have lived abroad.

i dont smoke (cigarettes ) or chew tabacco. i dont drink moonshine, i hate nascar.

im voting trump. because im scared of the muslim takeover, im scared this country has gone to #. im scared this country is run by a bunch of corrupt people who care nothing of me, but of their own wallet.s

trump cares...

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeekingAlpha
Your post exemplifies the false narrative that have been bred into most right wingers by Fox News. This post reeks with the indoctrination of Roger Ailes' propaganda to the right so that a news outlet a make money off you.

originally posted by: nobunaga
im getting kind of sick of people that think anyone who supports trump, is a racist redneck nascar watching tabacco chewing white supremacist.

i am a family man. i live in new york. i own a collection agency. i have an extensive military backround. i am as far from racist as anything. i have lived in the inner city, i have lived in the burbs i have lived abroad.

i dont smoke (cigarettes ) or chew tabacco. i dont drink moonshine, i hate nascar.

im voting trump. because im scared of the muslim takeover, im scared this country has gone to #. im scared this country is run by a bunch of corrupt people who care nothing of me, but of their own wallet.s

trump cares...

Not a right winger (registered Democrat not voting Hillary), nor watch Fox news. Your assumptions show your propaganda programming more than me.
edit on 1-10-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join