It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

When Trump Loses

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Xenogears

Regards ownership you cant truly own information, ideas, without Intellectual Property anything yours can be imitated, duplicated, replicated, copied...

There are excellent arguments against IP laws, as IP laws allow companies to monopolize ideas.

even your memories, personality your very self, from looks down to the most intimate detail.

DNA isn't a concept.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordSatan

Regards ownership you cant truly own information, ideas, without Intellectual Property anything yours can be imitated, duplicated, replicated, copied...

There are excellent arguments against IP laws, as IP laws allow companies to monopolize ideas.

even your memories, personality your very self, from looks down to the most intimate detail.

DNA isn't a concept.

But the sequence is information that can be digitally stored shared and duplicated.

Dna is a carrier of information

edit on 21-9-2016 by Xenogears because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   

But the sequence is information that can be digitally stored shared and duplicated.

Yes, DNA is a specific set of instructions that acts as a finger print for all living organisms. I understand this.

Taking someone's DNA without their permission would violate their individual autonomy, law or no law.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I see the foreign agent known as George Soros is funding a sign up campaign for Hillary voters overseas. Just what we need, foreign agents building election websites and funding groups to subvert the election. Does this guy ever stop meddling in other people's affairs!?

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   
LOL. Crazy post. I'm watching the rioting in Charlotte tonight and wondering how many of those screaming, wild, disrespectful looters are Hillary supporters........

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: FissionSurplus
LOL. Crazy post. I'm watching the rioting in Charlotte tonight and wondering how many of those screaming, wild, disrespectful looters are Hillary supporters........

I wonder how many cops there are Trump supporters??

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: FissionSurplus

Seriously?

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordSatan

Yes, DNA is a specific set of instructions that acts as a finger print for all living organisms. I understand this.

Taking someone's DNA without their permission would violate their individual autonomy, law or no law.
if they go to your house or are in public dead skin cells and hair are leaving it all over the place, they are also likely to have it sequenced. Also the number of possible combinations of reasonable size is finite... enough computation and you can produce ,out of thin air, all dna sequences past present and future from all possible worlds and all possible humans.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   
The more Trump is forced to cater to a wider range of groups, the less support he will have from his far right base, cracks are already starting to show.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I was meeting my wife for dinner tonite and I was early so I stopped to kill some time at a place with outdoor seating.

Like all the ground floor places on Knutsford Terrace, there is a waitperson enticing you in for happy hour.

Well, she was cute and bubbly and asked me where I was from. I said USA.

She just went off! lol! She is from Nepal.

"America is so big!!" "I'd love to go there!"

And right after that, she went into the election. HAHAHAHA!!!

"I like Trump" she said. "Clinton is not good"

Turns out she is into politics. She goes on the internet and gets a lot of her stuff from CNN! lol, I told her it stands for the Clinton News Network and she cracked up.

I steered her to You Tube for Fox news shows and ATS.

I also asked her what do her friends and others think about the election and she said many people are watching very closely.

Who do they like? They like Trump!

Blew my mind.

She said, "America should be run by a strong man"

Wish I had more time, it wasn't so loud and she wasn't so busy, I would have asked her more questions.

It really gave me a chuckle.

People in Nepal like Trump.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: WilburnRoach

Let's not let the election divide us. That doesn't solve any issues here.

link   

originally posted by: WilburnRoach

Let's not let the election divide us. That doesn't solve any issues here.
edit on 22-9-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

link   
What's happening in Charlotte is people are realizing that poor training is resulting in shootings that endanger whites and blacks. Let's wait until we have more evidence to come out before we judge this.
edit on 22-9-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: nobunaga
im getting kind of sick of people that think anyone who supports trump, is a racist redneck nascar watching tabacco chewing white supremacist.

i am a family man. i live in new york. i own a collection agency. i have an extensive military backround. i am as far from racist as anything. i have lived in the inner city, i have lived in the burbs i have lived abroad.

i dont smoke (cigarettes ) or chew tabacco. i dont drink moonshine, i hate nascar.

im voting trump. because im scared of the muslim takeover, im scared this country has gone to #. im scared this country is run by a bunch of corrupt people who care nothing of me, but of their own wallet.s

trump cares...

You are the typical Trump supporter and the key is the words you repeated three times - "I'm scared". Trump supporters are peeing their pants and whimpering like little girls with fear. Fear of the "other"; fear of losing their white privilege, and fear that their entitlement to be pig-faced bigots might end.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I don't think you can say either Hillary or Trump supporters are typically reacting to fear. If you've read some persuasion books you'll find "fear" is a great persuader. I would bet both campaigns use fear equally in amount because it is so powerful in triggering support.

Best book on persuasion out there now:
Pre-Suasion: A Revolutionary Way to Influence and Persuade

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   
My guess is that after the election, whomever wins, there will be NO RIOTS. People will go about there business the same as before. The only riots there will be is the verbal combat riots continuing on Social Media and this forum. Other than that I think this election will fade away, only to be remembered as the most unusual election on modern record.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   
There is almost a 0% chance that Trump will lose. Anyone who thinks he will must be living on another planet

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: SusanDonavon

I think that is why Hillary was shrieking, "why am I not 50 points ahead in the polls!?".

Usually Hillary is more sophisticated in delivery than this. She looks worried.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   
We should be directing our attention to the third party. Both candidates are clowns.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy
I was meeting my wife for dinner tonite and I was early so I stopped to kill some time at a place with outdoor seating.

Like all the ground floor places on Knutsford Terrace, there is a waitperson enticing you in for happy hour.

Well, she was cute and bubbly and asked me where I was from. I said USA.

She just went off! lol! She is from Nepal.

"America is so big!!" "I'd love to go there!"

And right after that, she went into the election. HAHAHAHA!!!

"I like Trump" she said. "Clinton is not good"

Turns out she is into politics. She goes on the internet and gets a lot of her stuff from CNN! lol, I told her it stands for the Clinton News Network and she cracked up.

I steered her to You Tube for Fox news shows and ATS.

I also asked her what do her friends and others think about the election and she said many people are watching very closely.

Who do they like? They like Trump!

Blew my mind.

She said, "America should be run by a strong man"

Wish I had more time, it wasn't so loud and she wasn't so busy, I would have asked her more questions.

It really gave me a chuckle.

People in Nepal like Trump.

Rightfully so. People in Russia like Trump as well.

Kim Jong Un, Vladimir Putin, both like Trump.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join