It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

When Trump Loses

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: WilburnRoach

Ah, you're a snowflake? Congrats. Yes, apparently especially the religious ones and of those Islam is having it's heyday at this time. You don't have to be so triggered you know.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: ksiezyc

Ah, you're a snowflake? Congrats. Yes, apparently especially the religious ones and of those Islam is having it's heyday at this time. You don't have to be so triggered you know.

Wow I'm having a Mandela effect moment.

Maybe Trump won't lose in your timeline
you have that to look forward too

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Well, let's see their levels of fitness.

video title in case it's censored
HILLARY CLINTON'S HORROR SHOW: Revealed by Wikileaks
edit on 18-9-2016 by Xenogears because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Xenogears

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 08:19 AM
link   

There has been fraud in our government forever and it's gotten worse since JFK days.

The votes are rigged.

Americans are complacent and won't rise to overthrow the government.

NEITHER PARTY WILL CHANGE THIS COUNTRY FOR THE BETTER!

Politicians lie and cheat and Trump is no different.

They have an agenda for THIS world government and it's going to go forward no matter who wins.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

You think that is violent? That wasn't a punch, that was a shove.. and not even a forceful one.

This sensitivity is disturbing, even touching one of these young liberals is considered assault by them. They'll purposely block your way and when touched they'll act as if they were assaulted.

Screw this weakness. It's fake, it's soft, it's childish and even totalitarian because the underlying expectation is for some type of authority to get involved in even the most minute of interactions. It used to be that two grown adults could have a fist fight, fight it out and then be good. Maybe not so mature, but at least it wasn't coloured by this weakling attitude that everything has to be taken care of by some totalitarian nanny state.

Makes me want to hit people in the head, they deserve it.

It's embarrassing that you put this up as evidence of violence on behalf of Trump supporters because Clinton supporters are violent in the extreme. They go out to find Trump supporters and they attack them, that's their goal and it happens all the god damned time. Oh the irony.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Everyone thought Brexit was a slam dunk and there would be no exit from the EU, it wasn't. I think you might be very surprised in November. Trump voters may not be the so called majority, but the majority of Americans are sick and tired of globalization, outsourcing, and open borders. They may not love Trump but they absolutely loathe Hillary, who is a globalist and has been on the wrong side of the fence on outsourcing from day one, not to mention she has no problem flooding our country with thousands more illegals. Not to mention she is openly hostile to Russia, and that is lunacy. I would rather take my chances with a Trump presidency than with Hillary starting world war 3. Her position on a lot of issues do not rest well with a LOT of people on the left and the right, and THAT is what could potentially win Trump the election.

edit on 18-9-2016 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-9-2016 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Hillary wont be able to be president ,she will be in an
Dementica ward by then
edit on 18-9-2016 by blackz28 because: Oppps

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Trump won't lose.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: openminded2011

I'm pretty sure a chunk of the population loathes trump lol.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: IlluminatiTechnician

Trump won't lose.

Yes he will.
I mean it I really really do, she is gonna lose Yuuuge, you watch and see, she is gonna lose!!
edit on 18-9-2016 by WilburnRoach because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   

What will you do when he doesn't? Just curious.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Pray I don't get sent to gitmo!

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Same as you if he doesn't win lol, complain and continue on with life.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: intrepid

I recently.. at 3:15 am...

One of the reasons why I am still healthy is because I drank one glass of vodka every morning for the past couple of decades...i think...

That's almost as good as the Aluminum super-alloy based
deodorant now. I think we're up to seven linked atoms of
Piper airplane skin, brain-killing main ingredient now..
"M__tchin' .. so good you'll forget the motto AND where it is."

Last post on the thread and I have to bail (promise).. no
matter WHO loses I'm renewing my firearms card-- and not
eating any grey bacon anymore, American OR Canadian.
My personal gas crisis isn't worth it. My life partner concurs.
edit on 18-9-2016 by derfreebie because: Sometimes food safety overrides frugality, Monsuier

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

True, but it all comes down to who they loathe more, unfortunately. Seems like its been that way for a while now, its not that you win, its that more people voted against the other guy.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: swanne
a reply to: DJW001

You people really are out yer sh#t huh?

It's Hillary people doing the assaults, attacks and rioting.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 02:46 AM
link   
a reply to: BobaganooshPeople like you make me laugh. You assume attacking liberals, ( and let's face it , everyone is a liberal if they don't support neocon fascist crap, ) is easy for you and your wit. You say they hide from you and your ridicule as if it's overwhelming and they can't take it...lol. However, I've found it quite the opposite. When I run into the average, garden variety, six pack, moron, it's usually a republican. Many lack in so many areas, i.e., valid knowledge in American history, Sociology, Law, etc. to make a good argument. And, as a result, they tend to hide when met with logic.

Don't get me wrong, I, like you, cringe with the notion Hitlery may win the election. She is everything I hate in American politics. This "progressive" mentality is disastrous to the nation. Her views on the second amendment is so unAmerican and her position as a Wall Street whore scares the hell out of me.

I was actually considering voting for Trump. I've never voted for a republican in my life. But, Trump speaks against the establishment of both parties. He says he will confront and destroy the corruption in the land. That tends to excite me. But then, I realize he's looney. In fact, he scares the hell out of me and I may not vote for anyone in this election cycle. I'm an old school democrat but I refuse to vote for Hitlery.

You, on the other hand, seem to be a die hard conservative. That means you drank the Kool-Aid. If you had any sense, you'd know you've been lied to. That you bought into the propaganda that fueled the nation the past forty years. Those "good-old-boys" of the GOP hypnotized you to a state of stupid. What most of you failed to recognize is the fact that the far right in this country is fascist. While they had you running around looking for Commies, they were masterminding their fascist Police State.

Homeland Security and the Patriot Act with the aid of NIS, FBI, and the CIA has rendered the nation to its destruction. If you could "expand" your wit and can know enough about Constitutional Law, Sociology, history and can understand the evidence amassed over the years, you may be worthy to discuss such topics. If you do in the near future, you could find the evidence of what the GOP did to you. In the meantime, I suggest you read "Lies The Government Told You" by Andrew P. Napolitano. But don't stop there...you got a lot to learn...son.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

It's Hillary people doing the assaults, attacks and rioting.

What makes you think they are "Hillary's people?" I don't see any "stronger together" placards. Also, if Russia really is trying to influence this election, why wouldn't they deploy old Soviet assets that cultivated violent revolution?

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 05:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: openminded2011

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

True, but it all comes down to who they loathe more, unfortunately. Seems like its been that way for a while now, its not that you win, its that more people voted against the other guy.

I would guess the opposite. At least concerning independents. People don't like Hillary and never have, but I think people hate trump.

Die hard partisans I don't think count.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join