It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

When Trump Loses

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   
This endless debate.

If Trump wins, it could be very bad for America, but he's a braggart, not an imbecile. I think it will only be America that suffers, not the rest of the world. He has already stated that he will reinforce 'trickle down economics" through tax cuts for the rich, which has been proven to not work.

If Hillary wins, we will have AT LEAST two years of stagnation, as the RNC stalls just like they did to Obama for the last 8 years. More lame duck. Mm, mm, good. Meanwhile, many people will be praying that she really is sick, and hoping that she keels over ASAP.

So my 2 cents, if Hillary wins it will be just like Trump won. Either way, America loses.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: WilburnRoach
WE saw it with the Neo Cons, the Tea party and now whatever the Republican call themselves. These people just think they are the majority in this country, they think because of there race and religion they are the good Americans.

What a bunch of racist, assumption-jumping, illogical bullshlt!

"These people" ?? What people?? You mean my Dominican-Italian USMC friend from high school?? You mean my African-American police officer neighbor? You mean the Scottish Atheist 1/2 of my family? (half of them support Trump in spite of whiny Scotland hating him). Or how about my gun-loving, beer drinking Pakistani Muslim buddy??

ALL OF THE PEOPLE ABOVE ARE VOTING TRUMP, or hoping he gets elected, in the case of my UK family.

So again I will ask you: WHAT PEOPLE? Cause you seem to think Trump pulls favor with a certain race and a certain religion.

C'mon ya big racist troll, tell us all about your racist, ethnicist, nationist assumptions about who and why they are planning to vote for Trump!!

HAH You missed the target mate; people from every walk of life are fed up with corrupt liars and establishment elitist pricks running things. Hating LIARS is a pretty universal thing, so we'll see ultimately how many people vote based on that.

originally posted by: WilburnRoach Obama winning twice wasn't enough to convince them they are indeed the political minority in the USA.

The funny part though is Obama got over 90% of the African-Am vote, even fake republican Colin Powell decided to expose his racism and vote Obama. This time around The democrat candidate will take far less than 90%. And funnier still, in direct reply to your above comment, it's precisely Obama wininng twice and his leftism that has created such a swing back to the right. Obama took tens of millions of votes from non-black people who wanted to feel good about themselves and pat themselves on the back for electing a "black" president,and then sorely disappointed a large portion of them.

So much so that if he really wanted to help get Hillary elected he should stop endorsing her because a lot of those folks resent his leadership and judgement over the last 8years!
edit on 17-9-2016 by 8675309jenny because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: WilburnRoach

Anti-Trump protesters attack Trump supporters at San Jose rally. I fear the Hillary supporters rioting as they have been doing all along.

The rhetoric on the right doesn't match the violence on the left.

edit on 17-9-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   

These people just think they are the majority in this country...

I don't see the left or Hilary supporters turning violent...

Well they constitute the majority geographically, not their fault most rich coastal states are democrats lol...besides, aren't you and the liberal democrats doing the exact same thing? You all think the majority of the country are not only democrat, but far left liberal at that.

You don't see Hillary supporters turning violent? Hell they're already violent, cities have burned, people have been assaulted, police have been targeted...If Hillary loses the entire country will burn, if Trump loses? We'll most likely stockpile our weapons and keep to ourselves and wait for a leader that actually believes in the constitution this country was founded upon.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: AnonymousMoose

Let me guess your gonna fly a traitors flag yet claim to be a real patriot?

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   

And Hillary has her direct ties to KKK. I never heard Trump saying his mentor was a Klan Leader. Hillary has.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Liberals in my experience are the most violent and ignorant.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: ksiezyc

A recent example is BlackLivesMatters organization calling for violence. I don't think BLM supporters are bad, but the BLM organization promotes racism and violence.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Im sure every murdered abortion doctor, or every Sikh gunned down for being a Muslim, or every Jewish community center shot up would agree with you?? Or would they?

Humans are violent, cupcake, get used to it.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Do you understand the concept that you can't control what others say about you??? How about you address the fact that HILLARY HEAPS PRAISE ON A KKK LEADER?!?!?

She gets a pass on that one, but then something completely out of Trump's control is all his fault????

You're an obvious racist troll.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Show me these events. I see BLM behaving violently and Muslims committing acts of terror.

So many apologists on this site

edit on 17-9-2016 by ksiezyc because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Show me these events. I see BLM behaving violently and Muslims committing acts of terror.

So many apologists on this site

So many low info voters on this site as well.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: 8675309jenny

If George H Bush father and George W Bush grandfather got caught funding Nazi's with his bank didn't matter, why would this matter?

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 06:00 AM
link   

So you have no information or evidence. Haha so much ignorance on this site. "Deny Ignorance".

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 06:11 AM
link   

So you have no information or evidence. Haha so much ignorance on this site. "Deny Ignorance".

omg google is your friend:

Homegrown Extremism

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 06:16 AM
link   

So....your point is that Islam kills more. Hm. True.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 06:22 AM
link   

The point is snowflake is all humans are violent, especially religious and political groups of humans. Isn't this common since? Don't you agree?

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 06:31 AM
link   

To be fair the extreme right isn't drawing in the best and brightest among us.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: 8675309jenny

How about you address the fact that HILLARY HEAPS PRAISE ON A KKK LEADER?!?!?

An influential Democratic Senator who renounced the KKK before she praised him. On the other hand, the Grand Imperial Wizard seems to think Trump would implement the sort of racist policies he would approve of.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join