It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

When Trump Loses

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 03:32 AM
link   
What gives me the right?

1. When a President exceeds his limited power and writes or re-writes laws.
2. When the Supreme Court decides to legislate by their personal opinion instead of the Constitution and the law.
3. When a potential candidate is proven a liar, a security threat and a criminal but is allowed to continue.
4. When various governmental departments ignore the law and take instructions from a dictator.
5. When the government declare war upon the people, the police, our rules of law and the Constitution.
6. When the President and government make illegal deals with countries that hurt America.
7. When a conspiracy is allowed to continue within the media (eg. news) to report opinions instead of facts.
8. Etc....

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 04:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: sirlancelot
Gotta love the Hillbots showing up and joining less then a month ago spamming the boards with anti Trump propaganda. There has to be atleast 3-4 in the last 30 days.

Typical low information low energy Trumpbot

When Hillary tries to go neg at the debates and Trump goes presidential she will be done and even with the voter fraud when Trump is up 10+ in the polls prior to the election and loses we all will know the fix is in and all hell will break loss!

Hilary will smash Trump and she will send his umpa lumpa ass running back to Trump Tower. I do understand how bad this might make you feel. Trump will get noobed by Hilary at the debates, even though she is on deaths door.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 04:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: WilburnRoach

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom
When Trump loses, I expect that a lot of the new members that joined this year for the sole purpose of promoting Hillary Clinton will disappear. It's not like they are interested in Bigfoot, UFOs, or anything else a conspiracy website has to offer.

Sorry long time member since 2005 locked out of my gmail account and cant get my old ats long in info.

So now what?

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 04:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE
What gives me the right?

You just described every president going back to Reagan

2. When the Supreme Court decides to legislate by their personal opinion instead of the Constitution and the law.
The John Roberts court isn't guilty of that at all!!!

3. When a potential candidate is proven a liar, a security threat and a criminal but is allowed to continue.
Trump is just as guilty oh and he is a narcissistic moron.

4. When various governmental departments ignore the law and take instructions from a dictator.

Here is a clear example of alt right indoctrination.

5. When the government declare war upon the people, the police, our rules of law and the Constitution.
Ronald Reagan and his piss in a cup society with his war on drugs

6. When the President and government make illegal deals with countries that hurt America.

Helps to have a court to prove something was illegal, not you ideological groomed opinion.

7. When a conspiracy is allowed to continue within the media (eg. news) to report opinions instead of facts.
Like the birther and Benghazi stuff????

8. Etc....

When Trump Loses and the republicans lose congress as well, what then? Will it be another patriotic re branding and another shift further right? Or will the Republicans adopt policies that will allow them to be competitive in the further?
The alt right has about the same chance as the tea party.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 06:49 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 07:06 AM
link   
I would dare say that most people supporting Trump are supporting the dismantling of the current political establishment. The typical left/right talking points don't work anymore. The people supporting Trump are not "conservatives" and "Republicans." People from all areas of the political spectrum are supporting him. This is the thing that DNC-HRC does not understand. You can't say "To hell with these racist conservatives!" because many of us are NOT conservatives, or even right wing.

And oh by the way, Trump isn't going to lose. Unless you were living under a rock recently, his stock is pointed up and Hillary's is pointed down. Polls and trends reflect this.
edit on 17-9-2016 by Bloodydagger because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: nobunaga
im getting kind of sick of people that think anyone who supports trump, is a racist redneck nascar watching tabacco chewing white supremacist.

i am a family man. i live in new york. i own a collection agency. i have an extensive military backround. i am as far from racist as anything. i have lived in the inner city, i have lived in the burbs i have lived abroad.

i dont smoke (cigarettes ) or chew tabacco. i dont drink moonshine, i hate nascar.

im voting trump. because im scared of the muslim takeover, im scared this country has gone to #. im scared this country is run by a bunch of corrupt people who care nothing of me, but of their own wallet.s

trump cares...

Sounded good till you got to the "Muslim takeover" part lol. You drank the Kool-aid.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE
What gives me the right?

You just described every president going back to Reagan

The John Roberts court isn't guilty of that at all!!!

Trump is just as guilty oh and he is a narcissistic moron.

Here is a clear example of alt right indoctrination.

Ronald Reagan and his piss in a cup society with his war on drugs

Helps to have a court to prove something was illegal, not you ideological groomed opinion.

Like the birther and Benghazi stuff????

8. Etc....

When Trump Loses and the republicans lose congress as well, what then? Will it be another patriotic re branding and another shift further right? Or will the Republicans adopt policies that will allow them to be competitive in the further?
The alt right has about the same chance as the tea party.

Well said.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: nobunaga

Trump (s)cares.

Certainly sounds like Trump's fear-centric rhetoric scared you into voting for him.

Those things that have you all scared have been going on since the very beginning of time.

Fear is the great brain killer.

Trump cares about Trump, and only Trump.

I don't yet support anyone because it doesn't mean anything yet whether I do or don't, not yet.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: nobunaga
im getting kind of sick of people that think anyone who supports trump, is a racist redneck nascar watching tabacco chewing white supremacist.

i am a family man. i live in new york. i own a collection agency. i have an extensive military backround. i am as far from racist as anything. i have lived in the inner city, i have lived in the burbs i have lived abroad.

i dont smoke (cigarettes ) or chew tabacco. i dont drink moonshine, i hate nascar.

im voting trump. because im scared of the muslim takeover, im scared this country has gone to #. im scared this country is run by a bunch of corrupt people who care nothing of me, but of their own wallet.s

trump cares...

Sounded good till you got to the "Muslim takeover" part lol. You drank the Kool-aid.

You think they are cool, then they go all "Muslim Plante who wants to destroy merica!!! "

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

More like we're watching Europe and see what's going on there.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: WilburnRoach

Some people actually believe what you said, but they are willfully deluded. The Democrats may indeed steal yet another election via massive vote fraud. We see them fighting tooth and nail to prevent voter ID laws. Why do they fear the results of an honest and fair election? It is because they know what the real poll numbers show. Trump leads in virtually every demographic by a sizable lead.

I don't see the left or Hilary supporters turning violent
Then you are willfully blinding yourself to the actions and rhetoric of the left. Violence always flows from the left. Mass shootings, Presidential assassinations, and lot of lesser forms of violence are almost always committed by leftists (in cases where their political leanings are known). The shooter of Giffords in Arizona was a leftist for example; but of course the news ignored this and attempted to blame Sarah Palin for the shooting.
Nearly every Presidential assassin has been a leftist of some persuasion. And nearly every mass shooting (which always seem to occur in helpless victim killing zones known as gun free zones) is committed by some nutty leftist.
There has already been much violence against American citizens who simply tried to attend a political rally to hear what Trump had to say. And the rhetoric..... wow. "We will burn this place to the ground" and such things are heard from leftists warning what they will do.
Leftists are fed a constant diet of how victimized they are by conservatives, and they seem to believe it. I suppose they feel justified in committing their crimes, I don't know. But for whatever reason, they commit them brazenly.

Why would you suppose that would change if Trump were elected?

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   
There are actually members who follow other members around to see what comments they star ? Who has the time ?
I am actually thinking there could be dustups in bigger cities regardless of who wins. But I think that would be short term.
I don't know what the future holds and cannot begin to predict who will win. But to whoever scripted this year's election story, thank you. It's been a heckuva fun ride !!
edit on 17-9-2016 by schmae because: Punctuation situation

edit on 17-9-2016 by schmae because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Trump is +6 in the polls right now...

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10

Well... he won't.

just sayin!

Yes denial is prevalent to those on the right. Remember how Romney was gonna win? I remember when McCain was gonna win, by goodly!

When Trump Loses? Then what?

You're delusional.

Hillary has nowhere near the support Obama did.

Obama had the cult of personality on his side.

Hillary has no personality, and is hated by more people than you want to admit.

McCain and Romney had nowhere near the support Trump does. Record turnout for the primaries.

Remember that. RECORD TURNOUT.

Hillary cannot say the same. Bernie beat her, she had to steal it.

But, OK. Keep telling yourself he won't win if that makes YOU feel better.

Denial, it's all over you as well.
edit on 17-9-2016 by poncho1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodydagger
I would dare say that most people supporting Trump are supporting the dismantling of the current political establishment. The typical left/right talking points don't work anymore. The people supporting Trump are not "conservatives" and "Republicans." People from all areas of the political spectrum are supporting him. This is the thing that DNC-HRC does not understand. You can't say "To hell with these racist conservatives!" because many of us are NOT conservatives, or even right wing.

And oh by the way, Trump isn't going to lose. Unless you were living under a rock recently, his stock is pointed up and Hillary's is pointed down. Polls and trends reflect this.

THIS!!!

I'm a dyed in the wool Independent, but I am voting Trump HOPING the system breaks.

A vote for Hillary is a vote for a corrupt system.
A vote for Hillary is a vote for Crony Democracy.

A vote for Hillary is a vote to END America as a sovereign nation.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Trump has been gaining in the polls when he sees fit. and in most cases, has been playing the media as fools consistently. That being said, Democrats don't know what to do anymore. You have a place called "correct the records" paying people to give video or other negative information about Trump

Democrats are in desperate mode. IF You haven't noticed it is pretty much game over for them at the moment. If I were Trump I would hold all my trolling cards until the last month.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   

LoL what a silly thread. I wouldn't be suprised if the left was the majority in this country but what does obama winning 2 terms prove?

Bush served two terms too.

Then the OP is going to suggest trump supporters will turn violent.

Another major example of how DUMB people act during election season. Its red team vs blue team and lets make damn sure the american population is divided and distracted under the guise of true democracy.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   

I see you are new here...
Welcome to ATS

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: nobunaga

trump cares...

Trump thinks you're an idiot

He's kinda counting on it

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>