It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

When Trump Loses

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: ksiezyc
a reply to: WilburnRoach

How delusional you are

To Trump

Are you?

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
a reply to: JinMI

Ah, Octoberfest. Like Mardi Gras but with more nudity. Not more nude people. The nude people are just much bigger but as drunk.

There's no such thing as bigger people after enough Coronas.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Well if we're going there:

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

That's awesome.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Gotta love the Hillbots showing up and joining less then a month ago spamming the boards with anti Trump propaganda. There has to be atleast 3-4 in the last 30 days.

When Hillary tries to go neg at the debates and Trump goes presidential she will be done and even with the voter fraud when Trump is up 10+ in the polls prior to the election and loses we all will know the fix is in and all hell will break loss!
edit on 16-9-2016 by sirlancelot because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: WilburnRoach
a reply to: Teikiatsu
Happy i could make you laugh so kick back grab a tasty beverage and enjoy the batter

Trump is still gonna lose though

*shrug* If Hillary wins I will lose all faith in the majority of USA voters to be critical thinkers. I will know that the Democrat party has done an excellent job of brainwashing people and turning them into lemmings.
edit on 16-9-2016 by Teikiatsu because: wins, not loses. stupid lack of sleep

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: sirlancelot

First they have to be able to get her on stage for long enough to last through a debate.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

Happy i could make you laugh so kick back grab a tasty beverage and enjoy the batter

Trump is still gonna lose though

*shrug* If Hillary loses I have lost all faith in the majority of USA voters to be critical thinkers. I will know that the Democrat party has done an excellent job of brainwashing people and turning them into lemmings.

I can certainly appreciate your optimism, but if you flip on the tv/radio/facebook/major websites. You can clearly see that we are past that.

I do however hope you are right and we haven't yet crossed that threshold.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   

I lost faith in the electoral process when Obama got his second term.

That told me that fixed or not, too many want a bigger, authoritarian government.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Not at all. Trump's winning. It's clear
In a diverse city, about 60-70 percent positive remarks on Trump. Based on reactions of shirt. Another 10 percent likely can't vote due to age. (I admit most had no reaction and the ones that did were a small number)

But my knowledge of his victory, or belief if you wish, is not based off that information.
edit on 16-9-2016 by ksiezyc because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-9-2016 by ksiezyc because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   

When Trump loses myself and alot of other military are going to be voting with feet. Hope your kids and grand kids enjoy the draft.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

That told me that fixed or not, too many want a bigger, authoritarian government.

Nah, I still believe that Romney just wasn't exciting enough to motivate conservatives to the polls.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: WilburnRoachwell i don't really think either of them is going to be a good president but i can not believe the amount of pure propaganda the main stream media puts out in favor of hilliary and how much they come down on trump. by all rights hillary should be facing life in prison if not ca firing squad for treason yes if you give classified info to a foreign power for personal gain you can be shot for it look it up. but on the other hand trump is a blowhard

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

only if you take Justin Beiber! hah! ... i know it's a hard decision lol.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: DBCowboy

Hey, easy on the wall talk! We need to milk them first DB.

The moose or the Canadians?

Moose is WAY better than any meat you can buy in a store.... unless you can buy moose.
I haven't eaten a Canadian yet but I'm guessing they taste like poutine.

lol.. only the french ones

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 12:05 AM
link   

They seek a divine authority led by false religions they worship a false deity, what they need is a real living deity one embodying the absolute undeniable truth. For it is the fit that are meant to lead, those fit to be leaders are meant to lead, those unfit to be leaders are not meant to be.

Humanity has time and again concentrated power into the hands of the unfit. But once the differential in intellectual capacity between the agents above human class of the earth increases, via mastery of the nature of intelligence. We will be able to see that before immortal, indestructible living truth, no weapon and no army can stand against it.

Before the sword of truth all the lies, all the religions of the world come, they come before the altar of truth, to be sacrificed. These edifices of lies they crumble, for they are not able to withstand the light of truth.

That said I hope the outcome of the election is the most entertaining possible, though reality often fails to deliver adequate entertainment.
edit on 17-9-2016 by Xenogears because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

I'm sure we can find a spot for him along the border somewhere. A little civil service might do him some good.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Xenogears

How poetic.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 12:45 AM
link   

they think because of there race and religion they are the good Americans.

Hmm, I don't have religion and my parents are from South America. But I certainly am all America and Donald Trump is about America. Hillary Clinton has contributed to a legacy of 30 years of the destruction of societies across the Earth that picked up pace during her husbands tenure in collusion with the Bush family, which has contributed to dangers of our national interest. That is not being about America at all.

I don't see the left or Hilary supporters turning violent, possibly some riots and protests. The rhetoric comming from the right is alarming to say the least.

Is that so?? The left as well as Hillary supporters are responsible for all the following plus 5 dead officers in Dallas, 3 in Baton Rouge, and the Pulse terrorist killer may have also shared an affinity for Hillary such as his father.

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Okay, here goes another good example of Hillary people not able to talk beyond "the script" (note them shoving DILDOS in the reporters face):

And now below hours worth of footage of insane violence & rioting at Trump rallies. Not all of which by actual paid protestors I'm sure, but my impression was the events grew increasingly violent. Increasing violence was to be expected considering the basic human neuroscience 'Monkey See Monkey Do Effect', and how their scripted rhetoric all plays into their PC Identity Politics that the Democrat electorate has been increasingly indoctrinated with to the point of the cultural meltdown this decade (which I refer to as being their "Social Group Warfare (SGW) Agenda").

Violent Protesters Hunting Down Trump Supporters (Full Video)

Anti-Trump protesters - VIOLENCE, HATE, and INTOLERANCE - compilation

VIDEO: Female Trump supporter pelted with eggs, tomatoes at San Jose Trump Rally
www.youtube.com...

[BRUTAL] trump supporters terrorized and beaten in san jose protest rally
www.youtube.com...

Savage anti-Trump thugs cause violence at Trump rally in San Jose, CA
www.youtube.com...

Alex Jones Assaulted by Rabid Communists
www.youtube.com...

TRUMP RALLY GETS BLOODY!!
www.youtube.com...

Rioters Break Through Barricades at Trump Rally
www.youtube.com...

Riot Cops Deploy Gas At Violent Anti Trump Hooligans
www.youtube.com...

Trump SUPPORTERS VS Anti Trump PROTESTERS ANGRY People GONE CRAZY Riots!
www.youtube.com...

Anti-Trump Protesters Attack the San Diego Police at Trump Rally
www.youtube.com...

Trump Rally Fight Compilation — ROUND 2 — Politifight 2016
www.youtube.com...

Knife pulled at Trump rally. San Jose.
www.youtube.com...

Brutal Fight Breaks Out At Trump Rally In San Diego
www.youtube.com...

Protesters clash during Donald Trump speech in Denver
www.youtube.com...

Cop Admits Violent Protesters Were Bussed Into Trump Rally
www.youtube.com...

Trump Supporters Attacked By Protesters
www.youtube.com...

Insane Anti-Trump Protesters Admit They're Paid by Soros Threaten FEMA Camps/Extermination
www.youtube.com...

Protesters Interrupt Donald Trump for 14 Straight Minutes in St. Louis
www.youtube.com...

Teen Anti-Trump Protester Pepper Sprayed After Punching Senior Citizen in the Face
www.youtube.com...

Trump Protest Boston Fight 6/29/2016
www.youtube.com...

Fight | Donald Trump Rally & Protest | Tucson, Arizona | March 19, 2016
www.youtube.com...

Hippy Mugged At Trump Protest / 2 Pepper-Sprayed / NBC Lies (San Diego)
www.youtube.com...

Donald Trump Protesters Shut Down Chicago Rally - FNN
www.youtube.com...

Donald Trump will win.
edit on 9-17-2016 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Is this a joke ? Are you trolling? Are you trying to claim that every single Trump supporter is a white christian male?

What a ridiculous generalization. There are people from all walks of life supporting Trump. WE are AMERICANS first. You can try to bait with this racism nonsense all you want, but your days of screaming "RACIST!" and getting results are OVER.

If you want to learn more about this, go google:
Latinos With Trump
Blacks For Trump
Gays For Trump
Women For Trump

Etc. Etc. Etc.

People regret voting for Obama, Hillary screwed over the Democratic party, and everyone else is sick of the status quo.

Take your race baiting nonsense somewhere else. Oh, and what a garbage video. As soon as I hear a computer generated voice I immediately hit dislike and close the window.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join