It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

When Trump Loses

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+50 more 
posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 07:23 AM
link   
WE saw it with the Neo Cons, the Tea party and now whatever the Republican call themselves. These people just think they are the majority in this country, they think because of there race and religion they are the good Americans. Obama winning twice wasn't enough to convince them they are indeed the political minority in the USA.

Trump keeps saying everything is rigged against him and if Hilary wins, he was robbed of the presidency.

When Trump losses are you gonna make second amendment solutions? Will you rebel physically against the United States?

I don't see the left or Hilary supporters turning violent, possibly some riots and protests. The rhetoric comming from the right is alarming to say the least.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: WilburnRoach

There's also the possibility that Putin attempts to form a fifth column in the event Trump loses. Using Trump's defeat as an excuse to start an armed revolution which will be "advised" (directed) by Russia.

A kind of CPUSA tactic but on steroids.

+21 more 
posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Well... he won't.

just sayin!

+11 more 
posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10

Well... he won't.

just sayin!

Yes denial is prevalent to those on the right. Remember how Romney was gonna win? I remember when McCain was gonna win, by goodly!

When Trump Loses? Then what?

+22 more 
posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   
You expect trump supporters to go on a rampage?
That's funny.
And if trump wins are you going to say republicans or whatever they call themselves now are the majority?

+46 more 
posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Hillary's supporters are already more violent than Trump's. If she loses will you still not see it?

As far as Trump losing, I see no real problems. People will absolutely lose all trust in the election process though.

Going to be fun no matter what.

I plan on bringing my leftist ridicule to the real world, and just generally making the lives of every Hillary voter I know somewhat "uncomfortable".

Of course, I doubt that I will know many Hillary voters. It's something most of them wouldn't want to talk about. Like having an STD or something.
edit on 16-9-2016 by Bobaganoosh because: (no reason given)

+38 more 
posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   

When Trump looses, we'll be so busy dealing with all the leftists sobbing because they "didn't know what they were doing" and "they are sorry for voting for her".

So no uprising because we'll be too busy consoling hysterical leftists.

+32 more 
posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Second amendment solutions? We have the right to bare arms, what needs solved?

And rebel? We didn't when Obama won twice, what makes you think we will this round? We'll go to work like we regularly do and pray things don't go belly up.

The lefties are the violent ones with their SJW crap.

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10

Well... he won't.

just sayin!

Winning is not possible for him.

+54 more 
posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   
im getting kind of sick of people that think anyone who supports trump, is a racist redneck nascar watching tabacco chewing white supremacist.

i am a family man. i live in new york. i own a collection agency. i have an extensive military backround. i am as far from racist as anything. i have lived in the inner city, i have lived in the burbs i have lived abroad.

i dont smoke (cigarettes ) or chew tabacco. i dont drink moonshine, i hate nascar.

im voting trump. because im scared of the muslim takeover, im scared this country has gone to #. im scared this country is run by a bunch of corrupt people who care nothing of me, but of their own wallet.s

trump cares...

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Bobaganoosh

Yes we will lose trust because....the system was rigged right?

When trump loses trust will be restored.
Hillary will be a very good president. A very very good president.

+11 more 
link   

Hillary's supporters are already more violent than Trump's. If she loses will you still not see it?

Which universe are you posting from?

Video title:

Man at Trump Rally Hits 2 Protesters in the Head Watch FUNNY!

+37 more 
link   
When Trump loses, I expect that a lot of the new members that joined this year for the sole purpose of promoting Hillary Clinton will disappear. It's not like they are interested in Bigfoot, UFOs, or anything else a conspiracy website has to offer.

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: KawRider9

Second amendment solutions? We have the right to bare arms, what needs solved?

And rebel? We didn't when Obama won twice, what makes you think we will this round? We'll go to work like we regularly do and pray things don't go belly up.

The lefties are the violent ones with their SJW crap.

Good point the main difference is that John McCain and Mitt Romney are much better and bigger men than Trump. They ran and lost, this isn't good enough for Trump he will claim the other side cheated because his ego can't admit to losing.
edit on 16-9-2016 by WilburnRoach because: (no reason given)

+15 more 
posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   
LOl...great post and a perfect encapsulation of the Infallible Queen's support base...

The debates are in just over a week....that's gonna go well for Hillary....she's such a great extemporaneous speaker and her stamina...wow

I mean, sure, she had to take a 30 minute break for "unspecified bathroom reasons" during her debate with Bernie but who's counting?

The debates are going to be laugh out loud funny watching Hillary cough and short circuit when she is challenged...here's hoping her body can hold up to a whole week of "work" before then...

*****edit: I wonder what brand earpiece she will use to get help on her answers...Samsung or Apple??

-Christosterone
edit on 16-9-2016 by Christosterone because: (no reason given)

+16 more 
posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Yes we will lose trust because....the system was rigged right?

When trump loses trust will be restored.
Hillary will be a very good president. A very very good president.

Hard to believe that any democrats have trust in the system after the bernie/hillary fiasco.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom
When Trump loses, I expect that a lot of the new members that joined this year for the sole purpose of promoting Hillary Clinton will disappear. It's not like they are interested in Bigfoot, UFOs, or anything else a conspiracy website has to offer.

Don't worry, when Trump loses, a lot of his supporters here will remain to praise Putin's brave resistance to the Zionist NATO bankster agenda.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

You must know that most people on the planet not just here but the globe over do not want Donald Trump to be president of the United States.
Except for Russia of course who's best interest in gaining the eastern Ukraine will be served by Trump.
And Russia is doing its absolute best to undermine the election process with doubt.

link   

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom

Sorry long time member since 2005 locked out of my gmail account and cant get my old ats long in info.

So now what?

link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Hard to believe that any democrats have trust in the system after the bernie/hillary fiasco.

That was certainly the point of the "leak," right? Next up: the defeat of liberal democracy.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join