It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is your occupation

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: argentus
I lurve concrete finishing and walks by the beach in the moonlight..
who doesn't love a nice stroll on the beach??!?

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Antwonzilla

....... and pina coladas, and getting caught in the rain......

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: argentus

Better plan that escape! Im not into yoga but got half a brain!

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Antwonzilla

I'm already there. ......... and.......... you appear to have your whole brain fully functioning.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: argentus

Why thank you, that's the first impression I try to give everyone.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   
At this point, I'd like to thank everybody for making this thread a wonderful success, so thank you. It's plain to see that the ATS community is not just a bunch of crazy conspiracy nuts, but just a large group of highly intelligent people from all walks of life that like to explore the possibilities of what could be. A place where people can share ideas, add our 2 cents to a wide range of topics with open minds. We are all just regular people doing the everyday jobs making the world go round, sharing our clear sense of humor about things, everybody willing to contribute to the greater good in life.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   
"What is your occupation"

What are you, a cop?

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Me thinks your tinfoil hat is on a wee bit too tight.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I'm a Music teacher for middle school...and no I don't get hazardous duty pay...LOL, although I have taught K-5 as well, I also taught technology courses when there weren't enough music jobs. I also perform in two different rock bands in clubs as well as perform as a solo artist to make ends meet.

Great post...thanks. S&F

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: DonVoigt

I'm a "Headhunter"/Corporate Recruiter. Been doing it for about 30 years.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: CranialSponge

It's an inside joke. I work in Corrections. Those folks are quick with a quip. That's an old one. Ask someone a personal question and you'll get, "What are you, a cop or are you writing a book."

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I'm the official Fresh Air Inspector of the Great White North.

Otherwise known as a retired accountant.

Currently teaching myself metallurgy whilst hubby is working hard building me a proper workshop in the basement like the well-trained little slave drone loving husband that he is.

I wanted the garage (it has a beer fridge), but he already had dibs on that spot for his woodworking hobbies.

And besides, her lordship must allow some sense of freedom of choice to her plebeian underlings... at least once in a while... for brevity's sake.

All joking aside, this is the kind of stuff I want to be making eventually:

I love the rustic rugged look of handcrafted copper jewelry.

If I had the strength and stamina, I could totally see myself learning old school blacksmithing (wrought iron oh my!)... but I don't, so I'll just stick with simple jewelry metallurgy.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

originally posted by: CranialSponge

It's an inside joke. I work in Corrections. Those folks are quick with a quip. That's an old one. Ask someone a personal question and you'll get, "What are you, a cop or are you writing a book."

Ah, you're a CO.

That explains a lot.

(don't ask... I spent a short little stint behind bars when I was a 20 year old bad girl and Julius Caesar was the reigning master at that time)

Something to do with herbs...

*cough*

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   

No I'm not a cop, I already told everyone, I do automotive electronics, alarms, remote starters, custom sound systems, factory integration, anything electrical or electronic on cars, but I do also work on cop cars, we do the code 3 lights on their cars, you know the red and blue flashing lights, we do Berwyn, Cicero, oak park, forest park police cars, I've also worked on those surveillance vans.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

My buddy Jim Miranda does that also

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: CranialSponge

Very nice, that definitely looks interesting, I have interest in metallurgy myself, just reading about it not in practice

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: neOrevolutionist

You would get along with my brother, he plays every instrument within Rock bands, guitar, bass, drums, his band plays at the local bars I enjoy going out to see them when I have time.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: openyourmind1262

I could have made more working as a carpenter for a bigger construction company. I did for a while temporarily. I actually liked having my own business even though expenses were high. We had months where we were rolling in money and others where we were just making it. Our problem is that in the good months we blew more money, I learned the hard way you can't do that. If we would have not eaten out so much, we could have retired five years earlier than we did.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Union proud, Union Strong.....

www.sagaftra.org...

www.iatse.net...

Living the dream!
edit on 16-9-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   

The first one is a picture of me after finishing one of the police cars I worked on and the second picture is the Facebook page where I showcase my work

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join