It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton Accuses Trump of 'Bigotry' for Silence on Obama's Birthplace

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Britguy
a reply to: Profusion

I had to read this, then read it again to try and wrap my head around it.
Unless I am missing something here, Clinton is calling trump a bigot for NOT saying something about Obama? Is that it?

This has to be one of the most bizarre things I have seen in a long time, exceeding any of her other drug addled ravings!

It's called "panic mode" Britguy. The Clinton campaign expects that Hillary will have another public medical episode, so they're pulling out all the stops to reverse her downward trend, while they can.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Trump totally scored today!

He's been scoring daily, while Hillary is still getting up off the turf. You referring to this statement from Trump today?

Friday 9.16.2016: "“Hillary Clinton and her camping of 2008 started the birther controversy. I finished it,” Trump said in Washington, D.C. “President Barack Obama was born in the United States, period. Now we all want to get back to making America strong and great again.”"

If so, I agree 100%!

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   
First, Obama is not running for president. Second, asking if someone to prove citizenship is not racist. If it was, does that mean questioning Cruz was racist since he is Hispanic?

Third...WHO cares? Let's talk policy Mrs Clinton and stop trying to paint Trump as racist. Each time she does she is digging a larger hole.

Last, It was the Clinton Camp that started this. I remember the video of her saying it. Look up Bettina Viviano and Bill Gwatney. She was investigating voter fraud in the 08 DNC primaries...the other was as close friend of the Clintons shot dead in a DNC office just before they dropped the bomb...and back off.

The Mandela Effect is not us not remembering...it is the deletion of old articles and reimagining them on Politifact and Snopes.

edit on 09am30amf0000002016-09-16T11:26:33-05:001133 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Your a bigot if you don't stand with Hillary on everything. Doesn't that make her a bigot? Intolerant of any opinion different from her own?

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Looks like the Clinton campaign DID circulate Birther theory.

Hillary Clinton Campaign Manager Admits 2008 Birther Link

www.breitbart.com...

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: buster2010
a reply to: Britguy

But, has he stated a belief that Obama was NOT born in the US?

Yes no one took the time to explain to Donnie that Hawaii was a state when Obama was born.

But it isn't bigotry is the reason why Trump won't say Obama was born in the states it's his small ego.

WHy does he have a recor din Kenya too? Still he is a US citizen because his MOTHER was one but still hes not wrong actually.

Because his father was from there?

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

First, Obama is not running for president. Second, asking if someone to prove citizenship is not racist. If it was, does that mean questioning Cruz was racist since he is Hispanic?

What did Trump offer Cruz to show his BC or his college records?

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   
No Hillary did not start the birther conspiracy. The very first recorded post questioning Obama's birthplace originated from a rightwing, anti democrat website called 'The Free Republic' dated March 1st 2008:

Here's the post:

Obama’s mother gave birth to him overseas and then immediately flew into Hawaii and registered his birth as having taken place in Hawaii.

www.freerepublic.com...

It's true there were Hillary supporters who jumped on the bandwagon at a time Obama and Hillary were neck and neck but this was started by the rightwing. Ample evidence shows this. Own it.

originally posted by: matafuchs
First, Obama is not running for president.

Doesn't matter. It was an issue made by Trump and it's relevant to these elections.

asking if someone to prove citizenship is not racist.

Asking isn't racist. Falsely accusing the first black president of committing fraud and releasing false documents, after a long form and short form birth certificate had been released, after verification from Hawaiian officials, after evidence showing the contrary, indicates a racial bias.

Many birthers were motivated by their own personal biases. No other president before this one has released their original birth certificates let alone to have it questioned still. Reagan released his short form birth certificate dated in the 40s, more than 30 years after his birth. Aside from him nobody else.

If it was, does that mean questioning Cruz was racist since he is Hispanic?

There was never any real question on Cruz's eligibility. There wasn't a fraction of knock back Obama experienced. Many of the same voters who questioned Obama's eligibility were more than happy to settle with Cruz being officially declared eligible. Even if Cruz really wasn't born in the US.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLaughingGod

ELDAR?
I likes the other one better...NEVERMIND I want to make a real shuriken launcher...
He DID say it tonight..when he sideways struck the media...That put it to bed.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

a reply to: Britguy

But, has he stated a belief that Obama was NOT born in the US?

Yes no one took the time to explain to Donnie that Hawaii was a state when Obama was born.

But it isn't bigotry is the reason why Trump won't say Obama was born in the states it's his small ego.

WHy does he have a recor din Kenya too? Still he is a US citizen because his MOTHER was one but still hes not wrong actually.

Because his father was from there?

So you agree with me then that he did have a Kenyan certificate as well. So TECHNICALLY it was correct. And his Biographer also thought it would increase sales if he was more exotic so to speak.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Yeah... which are the other ones? Good luck with that, the thought that an unimaginable advanced alien race would choose to shoot shurikens at their enemies and carve them up with swords is kind of funny. I guess they're just martial like that, so much better than those lame ass Pleiadians right? Love and light? Pfft, fill them up with ninja death stars and slice them into a million different pieces with monofilament wire. That'll teach 'em.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join