It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton Accuses Trump of 'Bigotry' for Silence on Obama's Birthplace

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLaughingGod
a reply to: Britguy

Yeah.. he has.. but apparently consistency is a foreign word to Trump, he doesn't know the meaning of it and takes the right to flip flop on every issue under the sun. So this shouldn't be a surprise at all to anyone.

You might be surprised to know that the ability and willingness to change one's opinions, beliefs, policies etc based on new knowledge and information is a sign of intelligence, not a lack of integrity. Any intelligent person with limited political experience who is running for president should be expected to do exactly that - have ideas, learn information, refine said ideas. The fact that Trump is willing to "flip-flop" as you say despite potential backlash from the public means he'd be a far more effective president than someone who refuses to alter their stance when the need arises. Would you rather have a president who holds stances that prove to be destructive or one who is willing to continually say "Hey, I realize now that that doesn't work, so let's do better next time".

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: WilburnRoach
Republican's nominated a birther to run for president, awesome

They didn't elect Hillary. Shall you be so uncaring for the truth? Clearly you don't know your history. Clinton's started it and the media loved it when the conservatives noticed and picked up her drum when she shut up about it. He may not be foreign born but he surely was using his immigrant status to get in colleges. Geez the selective memory.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: vor78
a reply to: Justoneman

In fairness to Hillary, it was her supporters who ran with it back in '08. There's apparently no evidence that she was directly involved in it.

Another thread posted the video earlier this week of Hillary saying that he was not born in America, have to go to work or i would pull it up now.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: trollz

Do you have any evidence that this is why Trump is flip flopping? If this was really the case he wouldn't flip flop back and forth.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 07:22 AM
link   

In fairness to Hillary, it was her supporters who ran with it back in '08. There's apparently no evidence that she was directly involved in it.

Obama didn't think so he directly accused her campaign. Meaning he accused her of spreading the birther myth.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 07:38 AM
link   

I would very much like to see that. I can't stand Hillary and would welcome any evidence that proves she's a gigantic hypocrite on this issue.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Well, tbh, I'm not at all familar with the source of this and only recently heard it was Hillary's fault for the Birther conspiracy when Rudy G blamed it on her during an interview. The interviewer told him he was lying. So if you have proof Hillary started the Birther movement please feel free to post it here.
edit on 16-9-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

No trying to discredit the first black president by demanding his freedom papers is.
Trying to say Obama is not legitimately the president just because he's black is.

This is in no way a factual matter. The only fact is that Trump is a bigoted idiot and if people don't see it they are just being blind or they are of the same cloth.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLaughingGod
I don't get it.. wouldn't saying something, i.e. being a "birther" be the "racist" thing in this situation? Have the Democrats gotten so lost in their politically correct paranoia that they themselves can't even adhere to their own ridiculous standards anymore?

No

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   

This is just one thing on a long long list of what the campaigns has against Trump. There's plenty. It's not like that moron isn't a constant supply of material. He re-ups the supply every time he appears in public.
Like this week we got the party crashers in Flint Michigan . The fool didn't even know he was going into enemy territory. He didn't realise how very unwelcome he was and now we have a preacher putting him in his place. Priceless. So don't worry this isn't the best we have its just part of the overall arsenal.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: starlitestarbrite

No he's not flying past her. What a joke. He gained a point. His first since his failure of a convention. Ha I understand why his supporters need to desperately cling to one poll. Because of course when Hillary was way way ahead those polls were all rigged.
This charade is hilarious.
He's never going to win. There is no pathway for him even if he gets Ohio.
edit on 9162016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

But, has he stated a belief that Obama was NOT born in the US?

Yes no one took the time to explain to Donnie that Hawaii was a state when Obama was born.

But it isn't bigotry is the reason why Trump won't say Obama was born in the states it's his small ego.

WHy does he have a recor din Kenya too? Still he is a US citizen because his MOTHER was one but still hes not wrong actually.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   

That's been thoroughly debunked you know.

It was a Hillary supporter not associated with her campaigner in any way.

She nor her campaigner ever had anything to do with the brother movement. Just another conspiracy the jerk has adopted.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Of course she had no idea.

She had no clue what has been done in her name for the last 25 yrs.

It's the fault of Stewart, Bob and Kevin, her minions!

She's a victim of soycumstance! Nyuck nyuck!

Speak of the devil, she's speaking now in DC. "love trumps hate"

OY!

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Oh my! This whole birther story is 8 years old.

I guess most people don't even remember the story. So why make it an issue now?
BTW: Trump did support Hillary back in 2008. So the whole birther story would have been in her benefit.

Besides the issues we all have with Hillary (pay per play, warmongering, Benghazi, Lunghazi etc). She really has no ideas for the future.

No positivity, no vision just rants on outdated and non important issues.

I really don't know why the DNC still supports her. (except from the cover up of their own misbehaviour off course)

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

He doesn't have a record in Kenya and he's a citizen because he was born here.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

That wasn't done in her name. Where the F does this crap come from???
Done in her name. Like she's a deity. She's a human not a godess.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Here is a a complete breakdown of how birtherism started... the article includes links to Clinton's campaign memos, videos, etc.

Source is Breitbart, but they are deconstructing various other media outlets and it doesn't change the voracity of the information.

Clinton Started Birtherism

To summarize, Clinton's campaign (link to actual memo included in link above) initiated the questioning of Obama's connection to America. There is an entire paragraph outlining this as a strategy in 2007. It doesn't directly say "He was born in Kenya" but makes it clear that is the direction.

Read the entire article...

Personally, I think he was born in Hawaii, but I do believe he used to claim he was Kenyan and probably did so in his school records which is why they have been sealed.

For good measure, here is it being discussed on MSNBC

edit on 16-9-2016 by Edumakated because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Trump totally scored today!

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

Everything's OK. KellyAnne has told Trump what to believe... And now, he admits he's been a bad boy and he's vewy sorry to Mama Kelly. www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join