It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Hillary actually in Greensboro earlier for her speech? (CGI News[?])

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Greggers

If you slow down the video of any live action shot, you can find frames where people have totally ridiculous expressions. Plus, she has more video scrutiny on her now than at any point previous in her life.

So you are telling me that it is normal for her right eye to cross over hard to the left while the left eye remains straight?
Just because the video is slowed down?

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   
There may be some health issues here, but a dead CGI + body-double melded HRC? Seriously? Are the no-plane people back?

This place less of a conspiracy site and more of a lunatic asylum site these days.

originally posted by: boncho
This might sound a little nuts...

Try a lot nuts.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: Greggers

If you slow down the video of any live action shot, you can find frames where people have totally ridiculous expressions. Plus, she has more video scrutiny on her now than at any point previous in her life.

So you are telling me that it is normal for her right eye to cross over hard to the left while the left eye remains straight?
Just because the video is slowed down?

What? No. You're the one who said you have to slow down the video to see the effect. My point was that if you go around slowing down video on ANYONE, you will find various effects that make them look goofy.

I have no idea if that's something she normally can do with her eyes or if it happens when she's just messing around. Some people can do that sort of thing.

My point is that played at normal speed, it does not look like a health problem to me.

And I certainly would be reluctant to make any health determination that requires me to watch a movie in slow motion looking for minutia.
edit on 16-9-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

a reply to: Shamrock6

Threads like these are why people make fun of election-season ATS.

If you think it's okay to mock conspiracy discussion you shouldn't be on ATS or any other site for that matter. And, I was guilty of it in the past too, but I was wrong. Mocking has only served as a tool to further cover ups, misdirections or complete fabrications. All topics should be worthy of discussion.

We are getting closer and closer to a time where just about anything can be achieved in terms of false stories.

I think just two weeks ago people were mocking those that questioned HRC's health...

; an investigator is not supposed to come up with an answer and then distort information to support that answer, while simultaneously ignoring other information that refutes it or coming up with ever more wild answers to support the initial assertion. And then turn around and attempt to bash those who disagree with his or her assertion as being in the wrong place. Discussion is discussion. ATS isn't an agreement board. It's a discussion board.

Sorry, where did I do that? Have you explained or provided insight, or provided alternative examples of a person & podium vanishing on a live feed (with the voice changing)?? I haven't seen any. I saw some people make empty claims.

The point is we don't know exactly what, why, who, how, but there is a section of live feed where Hillary disappears, the podium she is on does too, and her voice changes to a mans.

If you have an explanation for it, by all means.

This isn't a conspiracy discussion. This is molding evidence to fit a narrative, not following evidence to a conclusion. If you think that's how conspiracy theories are supposed to work, perhaps it is YOU who's on the wrong website. An investigator is supposed to follow information to whatever end it leads to

Is there dozens of pictures like at the Trump rally?

Many, many more, videos from various angles etc.

I found this one, theres the one Chad posted & everything else is from the angle of the feed, that's about it.

The ones at Hillary's suggest she's there but they don't explain the high strangeness in the event overall, and I already stated she or something that appears to be her seems present there. It doesn't explain the weirdness in peoples' behaviour, phones directly in front looking like they've been image altered, or the utter lack of regular pictures from people there.

Though I don't think her physically not being there is the best explanation anymore. It was simply a hypothesis originally, I could've easily just said "something weird in Greensboro."

What I have seen, from you and others, is people completely dismissing it out of hand simply because you can't focus on a larger picture. And you think its okay to mock people.

No need to question my enthusiasm for conspiracy theories. The difference between you and I lies in that one of us also has an enthusiasm for actual evidence, not manufactured "evidence."

Manufactured evidence? As in....?
edit on 16-9-2016 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greggers
I didn't look at the second video yet, but the first one does not have the telltale signs of green screen. And again, the glitching will tend to happen more often on the moving parts of the image.

Point is, I take all MSM on-site interviews with a grain of salt, especially anything spewing from CNN.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   
If ya'll are going this far why not go all the way.... "Hillary is dating Batboy."

edit on 16-9-2016 by intrepid because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Sorry, where did I do that? Have you explained or provided insight, or provided alternative examples of a person & podium vanishing on a live feed (with the voice changing)?? I haven't seen any.

I have. Not only that, I posted video evidence (re-posted it for the second time in this thread, actually) that basically proves the glitch happened somewhere downstream in the video chain where the feed would have been singular and full-frame (not composite, no matter how it started).

Which proves it's just a normal video transmission artifact.

link   

originally posted by: Morosus

This place less of a conspiracy site and more of a lunatic asylum site these days.

Yet you are here in the asylum with everybody else.

link   

There may be some health issues here, but a dead CGI + body-double melded HRC? Seriously? Are the no-plane people back?

Try a lot nuts.

So you have an explanation for why she & the podium disappeared? Can you post a similar incident so we can put this to bed... thanks!

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
If ya'll are going this far why not go all the way.... "Hillary is dating Batboy."

There's an irony in here, because after the CIA funded the National Enquirer using Generoso Pope (from the Psyop dept), when he died it went up for sale for ~400 million... who bought it? None other than Roger C. Altman, a Clinton insider and investment banker implicated in the Whitewater scandal....

...oh, you thought people actually care about Batboy and that N.E. was writing about the Clinton's just for the hell of it? No, it's a first line of attack in the information war.

There's a reason why, after a few days out of public eye, and before her return a week or two later, National Enquirer published "Hillary gains 103 pounds"...and sure enough, after her return she was chunkier. About the same difference you see the day she collapsed and her double & comes out to greet everyone outside Chelsea's med lab facilities "apartment".

You can probably find more truth in the tabloids these days than regular news.

cryptome.org...

Long before anyone else in the Fourth Estate, Enquirer reporters uncover Project Jennifer, a joint CIA-Howard Hughes operation to salvage a sunken Soviet nuclear submarine from the Pacific Ocean floor using a specially built ship called Glomar Explorer.

Gene spikes the story. (The LA Times scoops it.)

Months later, summer of '75, a freelance photographer uses a high-powered telephoto lens in Helsinki, Finland, to snap Secretary of State Henry Kissinger reading documents. Enlargements show the docs to be a top-secret memo from President Ford outlining U.S. negotiating strategy for SALT talks with the Soviets.

The photographer sells his prints and negatives to the Enquirer for big bucks.

Gene travels by train from Florida to Washington, D.C., and personally hands the photographs to CIA director William Colby.

In October 1988 Gene Pope Jr. drops dead of a heart attack. By order of his will, the tabloid is put up for auction. It fetches $412 million.

Today the Enquirer belongs to American Media Inc., which owns every celebrity tabloid on the checkout stand. Its controlling shareholder is Evercore Partners, whose founder and chairman, New York investment banker Roger C. Altman, served briefly as deputy treasury secretary under President Clinton -- until he got snared in Whitewater and resigned. He remains a Clinton intimate and a staunch financial supporter of Hillary's presidential aspirations

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Try a lot nuts.

So you have an explanation for why she & the podium disappeared? Can you post a similar incident so we can put this to bed... thanks!

Normal video compression/transmission artifact, as evidenced by the fact that the video I posted on the previous page shows a network affiliate switching to an uncompromised video chain at the source and running the two videos side by side. One of the sources was bandwidth constrained SOMEWHERE downstream. One of them was not.

I can't tell for sure, but they may have switched to a standard definition feed, which would be far less likely to suffer bandwidth issues.

Heck, in the early days of HDTV, I remember watching Monday Night Football and literally the players would be appearing and dissappearing on the field. Turns out, the chipset in my HD receiver at the time needed more bandwidth than most, so I actually had to contact the engineer at the local network affiliate who was following network guidance and didn't realize there was a problem. Once he increased the data stream, the problem cleared up.

But yes, players were appearing and disappearing right there on the field, which again is further evidence that digital video does not work the way you would expect. Do some research into the codecs and then come back here and tell me what you're seeing cannot be explained as such.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   
So Hillary is dating the Bat Boy?

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

For consideration:

Does everyone think technology that achieves this is impossible?

My question to people is this (and this will seem out of left field): do you think UFOs are a cover for government OPs (invented solely to cover up highly-advanced tech) or like COMETA concluded, most likely an ET explanation (although, inter-dimensional works too)?

If a cover: that means the government had technology of physics breaking UFOs way back in the 50s and prior. Cloaking systems, and very likely holographic systems.

If real: It's very possible ETs have infiltrated our government & highest circles of power. There is records dating back to thousands of years BC of abductions, mass sightings, gods/demi-gods/god-kings being directed involved in our rule.

-----

Conclusion

I bring this up because there is a massive amount of cognitive dissonance, and our world could easily be taken over and no one would be the wiser. Think about how much secrecy and straight criminal actions our leaders get away with. Even with the evidence staring people in the face, journalists are not allowed to talk about it, or even cover it (Soros leaks).

Am I saying this is for sure a case of Hillary shapeshifting? No. It may be just a camera glitch like some are jumping on to explain, but if it is, where are similar cases of a person/podium(object) disappearing with the background remaining clear?

BUT, so many people are willing to just toss 90% of questions or curiosities without asking if its even possible. And it is, many things are possible. It should scare you the level of potentials which have no checks & balances to recognize them, let alone prevent them.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: boncho

That's not the National Inquirer. It's the Weekly World News.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   

It's as plausible as this scenario.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

It's as plausible as this scenario.

More plausible, since the evidence of her dating bat boy is zero, while the evidence of this video artifact being caused by something other than normal transmission/compression artifacts is actually a negative number.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Rarely.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Greggers already has. QED.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Greggers already has. QED.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Does this mean Bill gets to boink Batgirl ? He probably already has.a reply to: intrepid

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join