It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Was Hillary actually in Greensboro earlier for her speech? (CGI News[?])

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Like I said, the confirmation bias is strong.

Here's a list of time stamps when she's clearly working the crowd:

32:55, 33:15, 33:24, 33:46, 33:48, 33:54, 33:59, 34:00, 34:16 a man poses for a picture with her, 34:31, 34:42 more pictures, 35:00 more pictures.

I'm sorry but anybody who's pursuing this vein of "logic" that she wasn't there is blatantly ignoring the video of her posing with people, shaking hands, talking to people, and so on.

I know Hillary is Satan. I'm no great fan of hers. But holy batcrap people, just making # up and then twisting it a little further to support an absolutely ludicrous claim?

Threads like these are why people make fun of election-season ATS.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: boncho

Stop trolling.
This isn't reddit.
Grow up.

I made the thread quickly before going to bed. Im not trolling. I would've probably worded it better if it were more comprehensive, these are the technologies known, this is what might be possible etc.

If a lake dries up and someone suggests it's from a desalination plant, the town or investigators, or discussion forums, or whoever, do not stop discussing it because one idea was incorrect or wasn't complete on point.

Im going through it all media I can find on the event. Im not sure how many people it would even take if it were just a CGI feed, as the way they can splice things in together has advanced way past what anyone realizes.

Lets not forget Hillary was supposedly selling SAP Programs overseas....remember?

You will notice a thread I did awhile ago on everything being connected, the long history of UFOs & disinformation in America. Since then I've come into numerous bits of information, that suggests larger and larger frauds are possible, though I haven't fleshed out all the players.

One thing is certain, HIllary is not sick, and it's just a conspiracy & everything on the news is true.

Wait...forgot what I was gonna say.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Someone please correct me if I am wrong (with a real response not just “you’re wrong”)…

If it was just a fluke to the “Digital Error” why is the background, and the “Live: Hillary Clinton” banner at the bottom still clear? Wouldn’t those take the same effect?

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Britx
Someone please correct me if I am wrong (with a real response not just “you’re wrong”)…

If it was just a fluke to the “Digital Error” why is the background, and the “Live: Hillary Clinton” banner at the bottom still clear? Wouldn’t those take the same effect?

Correct.
If it was some signal wonkiness and it was a feed from a videocamera.... The portion of the flag that is behind her body should not be visible to the camera and could not show up in the picture at all.
But there it is!

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

The texturing on her neck is fascinating.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Hillary spoke with her pool of reporters IN GREENSBORO after the event. She was there.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Threads like these are why people make fun of election-season ATS.

If you think it's okay to mock conspiracy discussion you shouldn't be on ATS or any other site for that matter. And, I was guilty of it in the past too, but I was wrong. Mocking has only served as a tool to further cover ups, misdirections or complete fabrications. All topics should be worthy of discussion.

We are getting closer and closer to a time where just about anything can be achieved in terms of false stories.

I think just two weeks ago people were mocking those that questioned HRC's health...

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Britx

Not necessarily. First of all, the digital banner is probably being overlayed back at the network, not AT the live event. That layer would be totally unaffected if the event was experiencing transmission issues.

Furthermore, the algorithms used in video compression are not entirely intuitive. As a general rule, static portions of the image are not updated, but I'm quite sure if you dig deeper you'll find that's an overly simplified description of what's actually happening. Seldom updated portions of the screen may be cached. All I'm saying here is that what you're seeing is certainly within the realm of possibility for digital compression and a bad signal.
edit on 16-9-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: boncho

Something is going on with her and her campaign. Watching her CGI body fade out like that made the clip smell bad. I think there is a lot of green screen action happening and I am not buying her act.

S&F for the thread

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: boncho

I think just two weeks ago people were mocking those that questioned HRC's health...

Probably because of all the videos showing perfectly normal behavior (like Hillary losing her train of thought for half a second, or being goofy in front of reporters), claiming they were signs of epilepsy or parkinsons or God knows what.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   
With the amount of phones there, I thought I could find someone's personal picture of the event on Facebook. After all, if they support her, someone would want to share a photo of the first woman president.

Couldn't find anything. It could mean that everyone there has a locked up Facebook, but that's unlikely. I've learned too many people aren't secure with their profiles.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Also, could it be possible they used a body double to interact with the crowd, but cgi her image for television? Im thinking like Gollum, but without the body suit.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Greggers

No, it's because she had seizures right in front of people and they pretended like it was "being goofy" in front of reporters. There are many types of seizures, its a common misconception that people associate them with the worst/most-severe Grand Maul.

www.wnd.com...

Generalized Seizures (Produced by the entire brain) Symptoms
1. "Grand Mal" or Generalized tonic-clonic Unconsciousness, convulsions, muscle rigidity
2. Absence Brief loss of consciousness
3. Myoclonic Sporadic (isolated), jerking movements

Not only that, but she has a history of clotting and injury. Also, it was common knowledge within the DNC she could "barely make it up the podium" in other public appearances.

With the level of criminality seen in recent DNC leaks, I don't get why people blow this stuff off. This is the where people should be protesting in the streets, but no, instead they will wait until Soros is funding the next 'movement', then happily draw up their signs to push whatever subversion is in the works.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: collietta
Also, could it be possible they used a body double to interact with the crowd, but cgi her image for television? Im thinking like Gollum, but without the body suit.

I've been playing around with all different possibilities, but Im stumped. I'm not convinced there was nothing, but I have no idea what the something might be.

I've found other camera shots all from a single angle, but they seem to legitimize the fact Hillary was there, but there are still oddities in the videos. Like on the feed it absolutely looks like she's not there. Her and the podium fully vanish, and the flag is still there. I don't think that's anything more than a real flag backdrop in the background. But if it is, why didn't it break up/vanish as well?
edit on 16-9-2016 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Something else to ponder: Why in the world would a production crew go through the trouble of digitally overlaying an American Flag with a moving video of Hillary, when they could just put a REAL FLAG behind Hillary, wherever she is actually purported to have been. It's not like American flags are hard to obtain. Doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: boncho
a reply to: Greggers

No, it's because she had seizures right in front of people and they pretended like it was "being goofy" in front of reporters. There are many types of seizures, its a common misconception that people associate them with the worst/most-severe Grand Maul.

www.wnd.com...

Generalized Seizures (Produced by the entire brain) Symptoms
1. "Grand Mal" or Generalized tonic-clonic Unconsciousness, convulsions, muscle rigidity
2. Absence Brief loss of consciousness
3. Myoclonic Sporadic (isolated), jerking movements

Not only that, but she has a history of clotting and injury. Also, it was common knowledge within the DNC she could "barely make it up the podium" in other public appearances.

With the level of criminality seen in recent DNC leaks, I don't get why people blow this stuff off. This is the where people should be protesting in the streets, but no, instead they will wait until Soros is funding the next 'movement', then happily draw up their signs to push whatever subversion is in the works.

Case in point.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: butcherguy

Hillary spoke with her pool of reporters IN GREENSBORO after the event. She was there.

I do not deny that Hillary was in Greensboro at the event.

I do not understand how that video can not be some kind of composite image. That is what I am questioning.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Yeah....but the whole scene doesn't glitch....just her. That tells me that at least there is green screening going on.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: Greggers

originally posted by: dashen

Shes a vampyr

Well that may be true.

And Trump is the world's largest Oompa Loompa.

We're doomed.

Ooompa Loompas are cool.
They make some really great candy.

Plus they murder your children.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: dashen

Shes a vampyr

Well that may be true.

And Trump is the world's largest Oompa Loompa.

We're doomed.

Ooompa Loompas are cool.
They make some really great candy.

Plus they murder your children.

Only the bad ones.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join