It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Was Hillary actually in Greensboro earlier for her speech? (CGI News[?])

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: Chadwickus

much of the weirdness is explained by compression and bad connection, but how does she and her podium go invisible yet the background stays crisp and clear?

I am sure there is a digitized/streaming issue, but, yes, I think it's strange the podium disappears, too.

For reference:

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Judging from the wide angle shot of the venue...it seems clear the flag background was the projection (as a backdrop) behind her in order to cover the people behind her.

I don't think this is that strange.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Green Screen?

How do you green screen this?

Full size:

heavyeditorial.files.wordpress.com...

I saw David Copperfield make the Statue of Liberty disappear once

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   
The flag is not even directly behind her in the wideshot?

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Do you mean the flag back drop was not real and just projected?

It's visible behind her in this photo...so, I assume it was actually there: Link

(in between the two sets of bleachers flanking her sides.)
edit on 16-9-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

More than one flag?

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   
It's just glitchy feedback from youtube's horrific livestream service. It happens quite regularly on livestreams.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Oh and CGI Hillary shaking hands with people...

mobile.twitter.com...

Oh and she shows up on someone's phone too!

Hoax bin this garbage thread, ATS is better than this

edit on 16/9/16 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: openyourmind1262
I live in Greensboro...born & raised. She was her trust me....the air still has a certain smell to it. Sorta the smell of a bathroom door on a shrimp boat as it burns.

The smell of a Hologram projection with plasma mebbe? She is a medical emergency hologram.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: boncho

Ah ha...let's pretend we don't see the white brick wall in every phone.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   
As I explained in the other thread, Hillary flickering in and out while the flag remains solid behind her is a normal artifact of video compression algorithms if squeezed by bandwidth limitations, in this case most likely at the source.

EDIT: I just noticed the bit about the podium disappearing too and the actual location of the flag in relation to the podium.. I've changed my mind. I agree with the poster who said the flag is a projection to hide the crowd behind her.
edit on 16-9-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
a reply to: bilbous

I've heard that explanation before (about other speeches when the camera phones don't show what they should) and I really don't buy it. Why would the people be pointing their phones at some random spot above Hillary? Who does that, and why? We are talking about Hillary supporters, so it's a given they aren't the brightest bulbs in the store, but wouldn't at least one of them actually be trying to record Hillary? I'm seriously starting to believe that perhaps they are using CGI to make the crowds look bigger. Perhaps because we've all caught on that they're carefully picking camera angles to hide the fact that the crowds really aren't very big.

Look at the picture above. Trump can fill a stadium. Hillary can fill.... half of a school gym.

They are raising them above the people in front of them. I would say because of the raised arms they cannot see the picture they are filming and are going on what they perceive to be the right angle to film.

I don't care for American politics and have no affiliation to either candidate I am just commenting on what i can see. In the first video it looks odd, but when seeing from a different perspective the overall picture fits to what is shown on their phones.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Greggers

you explained moving things get affected but did not explain why her podium spazzed out too

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

I have no idea. Maybe, another to the right of the bleachers behind her? But I don't get how peeps think that's not the scene on the phones.
It obviously is. Though I can't explain the digital weirdness.
edit on 9/16/2016 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   

a reply to: Greggers

you explained moving things get affected but did not explain why her podium spazzed out too

Sure I did. In another timeline. Go read my post again.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greggers
....and the actual location of the flag in relation to the podium.. I've changed my mind. I agree with the poster who said the flag is a projection to hide the crowd behind her.

View the full photo here.

There are two flags. And one of them is behind her.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: boncho
Here's the full video...

Via full interview video posted in OP by OP. Watch from 19:30 on.

If OP utilized due diligence when analyzing the full video they posted at the start (from ABC15 Arizona), about a minute after digital issues begin there are are two feeds along side one another with ABC's feed experiencing issues and the other not (at about 21:30).

This thread should have never been started by the OP.

edit on 16-9-2016 by coffeetalk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: Greggers
....and the actual location of the flag in relation to the podium.. I've changed my mind. I agree with the poster who said the flag is a projection to hide the crowd behind her.

View the full photo here.

There are two flags. And one of them is behind her.

Then I digress a second time.

Either way, I'd say there's more then enough evidence to prove she was physically in the room.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   

at 30:30 she starts to disappear, her background remains solid and her voice turns dark and evil when she says JOIN US!

I clicked to about 34:00. She working her way out the crowd... its like they people are all facing exact due opposite the angle she's 'flowing' against them. But as she passes them they ALL keep standing and generally facing that opposing direction, and just keep doing what they're doing before during & after she passes them. Its like NONE of them acknowledge shes 'one foot' in front of them passing right by. Like they have no care in the world that their messiah is right there close enough to touch.
edit on 16-9-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join