It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump campaign admits Obama born in the USA.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Steak

In this case, it is the only important thing.

Obama was born in the US. He is, and always has been, a US citizen. Natural born.
edit on 9/16/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

In this case, it is the only important thing.

Obama was born in the US. He is, and always has been, a US citizen. Natural born.

Agreed, and he also carried Kenyan citizenship until he was 23.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Steak

Is there a point you are trying to make?

No - just trying to help Gryphon66 understand our Presidents citizenship. I find a lot of Americans seem to think America is the only country that counts when a childs parent(s) are from another country.

If you're going to help me, perhaps you should understand it first yourself.

You've made several vague and misleading statements ... and that's fine, I'm sure your intentions are good.

To repeat, technically, at birth because of his father, he would have held dual citizenship between the US and the U.K.

Kenya became independent in 63 two years after he was born. IF he had applied for Kenyan citizenship, he would have been awarded it. He didn't by his 21st birthday, and he lost that option on his 23rd birthday.

Do you have any information that stated that he applied for Kenyan citizenship? Ever?

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Agreed, and he also carried Kenyan citizenship until he was 23.

Groovy.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: Steak

Is there a point you are trying to make?

No - just trying to help Gryphon66 understand our Presidents citizenship. I find a lot of Americans seem to think America is the only country that counts when a childs parent(s) are from another country.

If you're going to help me, perhaps you should understand it first yourself.

You've made several vague and misleading statements ... and that's fine, I'm sure your intentions are good.

To repeat, technically, at birth because of his father, he would have held dual citizenship between the US and the U.K.

Kenya became independent in 63 two years after he was born. IF he had applied for Kenyan citizenship, he would have been awarded it. He didn't by his 21st birthday, and he lost that option on his 23rd birthday.

Do you have any information that stated that he applied for Kenyan citizenship? Ever?

He was automatically made a citizen because his father applied to be a Kenyan. Those were the Kenyan Laws at the time. Again, it is not just American Laws at play here. There are many countries on this planet.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

So HOW much money did we spend on his foreign student education?
Is he going to answer to THAT ,I DOUBT it.www.mrconservative.com...
Maybe THAT started the idea for birthers.
EITHER way it is redundant now ,he'll be out soon enough.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

I guess you missed the memo.
He wasn't a foreign student.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt once more.

He was not subject to Kenyan law in 1963 ... in any way, shape, form or fashion. Kenyan law having no hold on him, did not and does not apply to him. He was, again, not "SUBJECT" to that law. Had he wished to exercise his right to become a citizen of Kenya, he could have exercised that up to his 21st birthday (adulthood) with a grace period of two years (age 23.). He didn't.

At his birth he was American, he has lived as an American, he never acknowledged or applied for any other citizenship from any other country.

He was no more Kenyan than I am Irish, or Scot, or Cherokee.

edit on 16-9-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Journalist Says That Clinton Ally Blumenthal Once ‘Spread the Birther Rumor to Me’ by Josh Feldman | 3:55 pm, September 16th, 2016 332 James Asher, the Washignton editor for Injustice Watch and former McClatchy Washington Bureau Chief, has a rebuttal to the claims that no one in Hillary Clinton‘s sphere pushed birtherism. While it’s true that no one on Clinton’s 2008 campaign pushed birtherism (there were nasty rumors going around about Obama), Asher claims that longtime Clinton ally Sidney Blumenthal told him about it and asked him to look into it:

www.mediaite.com...

No doubt Trump being in the inner circle heard the rumors.

And there is more to this story than meets the eye.
edit on 16-9-2016 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Patti Solis Doyle, who was Hillary Clinton’s campaign manager in 2008 until the Iowa caucuses, admitted on Friday that a Clinton campaign staffer had, in fact, circulated the Birther conspiracy theory that Barack Obama was born outside the U.S. and therefore potentially ineligible to serve in the presidency.

www.breitbart.com...

Journalists, furious that they had devoted nearly a half hour of coverage to Trump’s veterans event before he addressed the Birther issue they wished to press, asserted on several networks and platforms that Trump had falsely accused Clinton of starting the Birther controversy. As Breitbart News has long documented, Hillary Clinton supporters were the original “Birthers,” and Obama himself muddied the waters by allowing his literary agent to claim for years that he had been “born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia.”

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt once more.

He was not subject to Kenyan law in 1963 ... in any way, shape, form or fashion. Kenyan law having no hold on him, did not and does not apply to him. He was, again, not "SUBJECT" to that law. Had he wished to exercise his right to become a citizen of Kenya, he could have exercised that up to his 21st birthday (adulthood) with a grace period of two years (age 23.). He didn't.

At his birth he was American, he has lived as an American, he never acknowledged or applied for any other citizenship from any other country.

He was no more Kenyan than I am Irish, or Scot, or Cherokee.

Amazing how self centered Americans are, will you at least concede he was born with dual citizenship?

Edit - my bad, you already did. Let's just leave it at that. And by the way, I know plenty of people who consider themselves Irish Americans, German Americans, Polish Americans - etc. etc. America is the great melting pot.
edit on 16-9-2016 by Steak because: Edit.

edit on 16-9-2016 by Steak because: Edit.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Yes I did.
SNOPES said no but then again IT'S SNOPES.
Not to mention since the news is propaganda compromised, reading it HAS been confusing.

edit on 16-9-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

And further to prove my point -

Obama in Africa: I'm Proud To Be First Kenyan-American President

Why can't the people of Kenya be proud of a Kenyan-American president?

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   
No Hillary did not start the birther movement. The earliest online post questioning Obama's birth originated from the very conservative website of 'Free Republic':

that rumor first appeared in the early hours of Saturday, March 1, 2008, on the conservative web forum, FreeRepublic.com

barackryphal.blogspot.com.au...

Dated March 1st 2008, from the website direct:

"I was told today that Obama swore in on a Koran for his Senate seat. I do not believe he did. Can someone clarify this for me? I am under the impression only a Congressman has so far sworn in on a Koran.

Also that Obama’s mother gave birth to him overseas and then immediately flew into Hawaii and registered his birth as having taken place in Hawaii."

www.freerepublic.com...

That is the earliest post with regards questioning Obama's birth online. This is, the origin of where the internet rumours started. Once could argue some Hillary supporters jumped on the bandwagon as well but this rumour was started and pushed forwarded by anti-Obama anti-Democrat individuals.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

Nothing, as he was not a foreign student....

Is he going to answer to THAT ,I DOUBT it

An April fool's story that birthers fell for, and keep falling for!

Also if you had followed the link you would have seen.

**** IMPORTANT**** THIS IS FROM ORLY TAITZ SITE!!!

www.snopes.com...
edit on 16-9-2016 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Seriously?

Hillary is bringing his up again and people are concerned?

What difference does it make, he is not running against obama like hillary was when she started it.

It's only another deflection by hillary and the media to take the heat off, we all know that.

She is the one who should apologize.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Anything besides SNOPES? ( I already disclaimed)
I don't trust that site .

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
Anything besides SNOPES? ( I already disclaimed)
I don't trust that site .

Why not? Did you bother to follow the links/sources?

Of course you did not, they would destroy your conspiracy fantasy!

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

I don't fantasize about politics I cuss at them.
The MANY lies are clear since WWII up to now,accept the Prog DNC,who are FAR too inept to actually cover them up like reptile RINOS who are populating HRC's payoff lists I'll bet.

edit on 16-9-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join