It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump campaign admits Obama born in the USA.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Looks like the Clinton/DNC Campaign is doing their best to get the Obama birther thing off their backs.

Afterall, they started it and Hillary hates Obama for beating her in 2008.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

You mean Trump and his campaign staff are getting more desperate surely, but Trump still won't come out and say it. Oh, that absolutely cast iron proof he had - that big proof he was going to provide at a time of his choosing, that BS that he still doesn't admit to.

By the way, to a previous post, what makes you think he was 'ambushed' by reporters? He continually made the claim, reporters are asking him about it - the only person at fault is Trump if you are objective.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Looks like the Clinton/DNC Campaign is doing their best to get the Obama birther thing off their backs.

Afterall, they started it and Hillary hates Obama for beating her in 2008.

They did this by mind-controlling Kathleen Parker and having her make this announcement?

Jeez, with that kind of power, why don't they just make Trump do something or say something really stupid.

*gasp* ... WAIT A MINUTE! ...

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

You mean the man who knows EVERYTHING better than anyone else was wrong?

And you think he'll spin it to his advantage?

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
It is well established history that the birther movement originated with the 2008 clinton campaign and supporters.

Of which the Donald was a part of. Least we forget.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
It is well established history that the birther movement originated with the 2008 clinton campaign and supporters.

Is it?

Would you like to provide some proof on that? Specifically, that the campaign itself was involved.
edit on 16-9-2016 by kruphix because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

You know the funniest part? After all these years of Trump being a proud birther, now he's trying to give Hillary credit for starting the "movement". If this accusation was true, wouldn't that mean he was willingly doing Hillary's bidding the entire time? His admiration for the Clintons must be deeper than we thought! LOL

This would also mean his birther friends right here on ATS were following through on Hillary's ideas the entire time, too. I guess they're finally willing to admit that they don't mind following her ideas after all. It really makes me want to go through the years worth of birther threads on ATS and point out that they're doing Hillary proud.

ETA: So I don't mind them putting birtherism on Hillary. Because that means they're also admitting just how gullible they are, by admitting they've been fighting Hillary's battle the entire time. It's like they're willingly admitting they were Hillary shills for all of these years. So does this mean they'll finally distance themselves from birtherism? Or will they still embrace it after accepting that it was Hillary's plan all along?

edit on 16-9-2016 by enlightenedservant because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

I have noticed on more than one occasion that some folks just can't suss out the logical progression of their claims.

Gosh, you know, if Hillary was right all along, what else was she right about???

/s, mostly.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

by trump admitting he lied for eight years?
republican logic strikes again.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

The right has been demonizing her for decades. It would be a huge turnaround for them to admit they were knowingly following "her" birtherism campaign for all of these years. A lot of people on the right still believe in birtherism to this day, which means they're still following "her" attack plan against her rival Obama.

ETA: I'm actually giddy over this. This is the least thought out presidential campaign I've ever seen in my life. Just last month, Trump supporters were pointing out that Jesse Jackson had endorsed Trump back in the 90s. They were trying to use that as "proof" that Trump wasn't racist. But like Hillary, the right has also been demonizing Jackson for decades, typically considering him a race-baiter. So I happily pointed out that they were proudly promoting a candidate who is friends with the Clintons and was endorsed by their decades-long opponent Jesse Jackson lol! (HERE)
edit on 16-9-2016 by enlightenedservant because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

The right has been demonizing her for decades. It would be a huge turnaround for them to admit they were knowingly following "her" birtherism campaign for all of these years. A lot of people on the right still believe in birtherism to this day, which means they're still following "her" attack plan against her rival Obama.

Agreed. The real fun will be to watch people praising Trump for his rationality right before they claim again that Obama is Kenyan.

That kind of cognitive dissonance would make my eyeballs itch.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Yep. Though they'll probably just ignore it then move on to the next poorly thought out "attack".

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Long time lurker - just joined to chime in on Trump's mastery of the press. I've never seen anything like this. Regardless of your political views, you can not deny his ability to win in these situations. The press showed up today to hear Donald admit he was wrong, instead he flips it on HRC and the press walks away head down and depressed. Crazy.
edit on 16-9-2016 by Steak because: Spelling.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Obama's Dad is Kenyan, hence he is half Kenyan.

Kenyan-American

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Steak

Lol! Okay genius.
What country is Kenya in?

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Donald Trump has made a fool out of himself today. I don't see how anybody can support him after this. He's a liar, and so ill he can't admit he was wrong, and made a mistake. What kind of person can't admit when they've made a mistake?
Think about it.

Even said "I'll write a book about it someday". Which is fine, but then to add "and it will be very successful", just shows how shallow and insecure a person he is. He is emotionally a child.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

Lol! Okay genius.

FYI - Kenya is a country.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Donald Trump has made a fool out of himself today. I don't see how anybody can support him after this. He's a liar, and so ill he can't admit he was wrong, and made a mistake. What kind of person can't admit when they've made a mistake?
Think about it.

Even said "I'll write a book about it someday". Which is fine, but then to add "and it will be very successful", just shows how shallow and insecure a person he is. He is emotionally a child.

Has Hillary admitted to her mistakes? What mistakes had Donald Trump made that relate to national security?

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Steak

Lol! Okay genius.

FYI - Kenya is a country.

In East Africa.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link