It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Trump campaign admits Obama born in the USA.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

No, the questions were swirling in pro-Hillary blogs beginning in Spring 2008.

Sorry. I'm misunderstood.
I meant more in the eye of the general public. When people like Orly got on the bandwagon.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: UKTruth

Drudge is not a source - it's a curated news site pooling sources.
I didn't mean the source of the image (necessarily). I meant that the image first appeared on Drudge, along with the claims of its source.

Yes, the image was first picked up by Drudge as far as I know. Clinton's campaign did not immediately deny their staffers were the source either and Clinton herself would only go as far as to say it was not from her campaign 'as far as she knew'... spot the trend?

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   

No, the questions were swirling in pro-Hillary blogs beginning in Spring 2008.

Sorry. I'm misunderstood.
I meant more in the eye of the general public. When people like Orly got on the bandwagon.

Orly is a disinfo agent, according to my personal experience with her.

She hooked people into the crap she was peddling. I was never hooked into it and all her "Usurper" yelling embarrassment in courts of law. She appealed to conservatives with an interest in the controversy who were too lazy to do actual leg work and looked to her to resolve the issue.

The media gave her face-time...because she was perfect at discrediting the skeptics, IMO.

But, many people (Hillary supporters, mainly) were already interested in the controversy before Orly put her face in front of cameras.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

I don't know. If Trump admits that Obama was born a US Citizen then he might also have to admit that Obama isn't the Founder of ISIS.

Once it starts that's a huge house of cards that is going to come down. Gotta keep all those lies propped up somehow which means don't ever remove any one of them.

Spoken like a clintonite

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   

And yet, they had fired the staffer who forwarded an email. Something they made public. Doesn't seem to be part of a trend of obfuscation if that's what you mean.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Orly is a disinfo agent, according to my personal experience with her.

Disinfo agent or fool. She created a lot of attention.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   

And yet, they had fired the staffer who forwarded an email. Something they made public. Doesn't seem to be part of a trend of obfuscation if that's what you mean.

The staffer was fired after the story went public. They did not fire that person, then say why.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

But there was already plenty of attention. In fact, I'd say Orly turned many people OFF of the issue.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   

The staffer was fired after the story went public. They did not fire that person, then say why.
How did the story go public if it was not a statement from the campaign office about it?
They said "we fired a member of the staff", and left it there?

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Trend..pattern...

Not fired...resigned...

Plouffe suggested a "disturbing" pattern of the Clinton campaign fueling no-good, bad rumors...causing people in her campaign to resign:

Plouffe said in a statement: “On the very day that Senator Clinton is giving a speech about restoring respect for America in the world, her campaign has engaged in the most shameful, offensive fear-mongering we’ve seen from either party in this election. This is part of a disturbing pattern that led her county chairs to resign in Iowa, her campaign chairman to resign in New Hampshire, and it’s exactly the kind of divisive politics that turns away Americans of all parties and diminishes respect for America in the world," said Plouffe.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Yeah. A lot of back and forth was going on. But I was talking about the email chain thing. I think.

I have to admit, that was a rather dismal time in my life and listening to political squabbling was not high on my priority list.

edit on 9/17/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   
If you want an example of the transparency of this administration, try to find a video of the obama vs. keyes debate when obama was running for the senate in Illinois. The one when Keyes said, "You aren't even a US citizen." And obama, who had an opportunity to make a fool out of his opponent by proving his citizenship chose to say, "What difference does it make? I am running for the senate, not the presidency." THAT was the beginning of the birther movement.

That video has been scrubbed from the internet completely. The local news stations usually keep archives that are available to the general public for research but this event is suspiciously absent. The Chicago Public Library, a government depository for information and statistics, does not have a copy of it. It is damn near impossible to even find a transcript of that debate that hasn't been censored now, if you even can any more.

It takes some serious muscle to wipe ANYTHING off the net completely. I am not saying it cant be done by the average Joe, but wow... It cant be easy.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   

How did the story go public if it was not a statement from the campaign office about it?
They said "we fired a member of the staff", and left it there?

Politico published the email in Dec 2007. It had been forwarded to 19 people in the campaign and presumably got leaked to them.

TextThe public airing of the email brought a quick reaction from the Clinton campaign. On Dec. 6, 2007, the Associated Press reported that Rose had resigned as chair of her county committee.

The emails themselves were from a month earlier. Nothing was done until the story broke. As always with Clinton, it's about being caught, not the crime itself.
edit on 17/9/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Ah.

Isn't that an indication that the nonsense did not begin with the campaign?

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Well, if you had other important matters going on, and you weren't completely insulted at being called a racist for supporting Hillary Clinton, and if you weren't hurt by the rabid misogyny from your own party's supporters, then I can understand why you didn't have the fire under you that I did to dig into the absolutely shady sh*t that was going on.

^Just a nutshell of how I was feeling back then.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
The one when Keyes said, "You aren't even a US citizen." And obama, who had an opportunity to make a fool out of his opponent by proving his citizenship chose to say, "What difference does it make? I am running for the senate, not the presidency."

Your source for that is what exactly?

Sounds just like more birther garbage!

It takes some serious muscle to wipe ANYTHING off the net completely.

Much more likely it never existed in the first place!

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Ah.

Isn't that an indication that the nonsense did not begin with the campaign?

It started in 2004. The Clinton campaign were forwarding details of it to each other in 2008. When they were caught by the media, the party chair in Iowa was forced to resign. Shortly after another resigned for doing the same thing. At the same time, Obama was complaining about Hillary's campaign smear tactics and then Drudge sourced the picture from the Clinton campaign with a quote. We're supposed to believe it was not really from Clinton's team, though.
edit on 17/9/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   

That's a shame.
But I get a bit of a taste here. And I don't actually support either candidate.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   

There was plenty of nonsense. But not all of it was nonsense.

Obama's short form is fraudulent. Factcheck handled it, examined it, and photographed it from many angles -- front and back. AND Factcheck, captioned a photo of the backside of the seal, on that document, as "The RAISED seal." However, the front of the seal should be the raised side according to multiple statements made by the Hawaii Department of Health and according to their Regulations and Rules.

No one can ever prove those facts are untrue.

And since they are true...Obama's short form bears a fraudulent seal impression.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   

That's a shame.
And I don't actually support either candidate.

Good for you. I did not know that. I don't either.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join