It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump campaign admits Obama born in the USA.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Trumps campaign manager Kellyanne Conway has told CNN that Trump now believes that Obama was born in the USA.
Now I don't think Trump will actually come out and say this not until asked by Clinton maybe at the debates seeing he will not like to admit he was wrong.
One could say he was the founder of the birther movement and that put him in the political spotlight unless you believe Trump saying Clinton started the Birther movement

edition.cnn.com...

www.bbc.co.uk...
nation.foxnews.com...

He was ambushed by reporters and asked about it and he said “I’ll answer that question at the right time,” now If he is clever and has decent speech writers he can make this look like he is a decent person and come out admit his mistake and say something like "Everyone can be mistaken it takes a man to admit it" well he can still get a positive spin on this.
Best soap opera ever I think I know the end though Clinton and Trump caught bonking in the Oval office...nowt would surprise me

edit on 16-9-2016 by TheKnightofDoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

Tell this to CNN as they are bound and determined to ignore those statements and still claim Trump believes hes not a US citizen. The Clinton News Network is apparently getting more and more desperate.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

CNN are reporting it.
Trump does need to say it tbh just to put it all to bed like I said I think he will make his mistake a positive thing. He will say "I made him release it when no one else could" ect.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Took this long to accept reality. I guess later is better than never for the deranged of thought.

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 01:56 AM
link   
It is well established history that the birther movement originated with the 2008 clinton campaign and supporters.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

But who continued it? I have found half a dozen so far instances on TV/news reports of Trump asking for it...Thinking on it sort of backs up my theory of Trump being a Clinton plant The Clintons told him to keep on asking for it and then asks him to destroy the republican party from within (That secret phone call Bill and Don had a month before he announced he will run).
Cheers for that dude.

Also can you post the evidence please? I use Factcheck.

www.factcheck.org...

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 02:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
It is well established history that the birther movement originated with the 2008 clinton campaign and supporters.

You're right. I appended this news item to an existing thread earlier tonight. Clinton's team got the birther ball rolling back in 2007.

REF: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Wait what? It becomes irrelevant that Hillary started it because trump brought it back up?

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 02:08 AM
link   

I don't think Trump truly believes this since those in Obama's home town in Kenya all say he was born there. Only Obama lovers use the ridicule and "birther" label since not even they truly know for sure where he was born. They only "say" he was born in the USA to support him, but no one really knows where the hell he was born.

People just take the word of officialdom to avoid the quick use of ridicule and everyone just goes along with it. And now Trump is smartly saying this to avoid this becoming a worthless argument that isn't going to contribute to anything meaningful when the MSM will only use it to try to divert attention away from the corrupt and morally bankrupted DNC and the pathetic democrat party which is rife with corruption beyond anything yet seen in this country since it was begun.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 02:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Abinkadoo

No If Clinton did do so I now do think she asked Trump to continue the questions and the rumours, I bet Clinton hates Obama really he beat her.
Maybe her master plan has backfired maybe Bill asked Trump to run to fracture the Republican party but he did it and won the nomination and now thinks "Sod them I can win this
".

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 02:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

I don't think Trump truly believes this since those in Obama's home town in Kenya all say he was born there. Only Obama lovers use the ridicule and "birther" label since not even they truly know for sure where he was born. They only "say" he was born in the USA to support him, but no one really knows where the hell he was born.

People just take the word of officialdom to avoid the quick use of ridicule and everyone just goes along with it. And now Trump is smartly saying this to avoid this becoming a worthless argument that isn't going to contribute to anything meaningful when the MSM will only use it to try to divert attention away from the corrupt and morally bankrupted DNC and the pathetic democrat party which is rife with corruption beyond anything yet seen in this country since it was begun.

I KNOW Obama was born in Hawaii. If you don't KNOW that, seek psychological help.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 02:19 AM
link   
This birther thing doesn't go well for the Trump campaign. They don't need to be lumped in with any more crazy conspiracies. I think his campaign is seriously trying to steer to the centre. That and the fact there's Ted Cruz whom Trump said was eligible to be president.... Ted was born in Canada, his father was not a US citizen at the time.

a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

I don't think Trump truly believes this since those in Obama's home town in Kenya all say he was born there.

None of his relatives ever claimed this. There was an edited audio recording in 2009 by a christian conservative radio show that recorded Obama's paternal grandmother saying he was born in Kenya. The unedited version she said he was born in the US.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Tell this to CNN as they are bound and determined to ignore those statements and still claim Trump believes hes not a US citizen. The Clinton News Network is apparently getting more and more desperate.
a reply to: Xcathdra

It's extremely telling when any politician will avoid answering a question or give a straight yes or no answer. Trump knows the right answer for his campaign is to say "yes," but he couldn't get himself to cave into dropping his birther belief.

This crap is so blatant!!!! Why do voters defend candidates when they already know the right response? Voters can't even be truthful with themselves!!! We have conservatives and liberals on ATS almost everyday complaining about the other party lying or avoiding questions and than we blatantly defend them!! We're no better than these self-serving politicians if we can't call a duck a duck. We have no right to complain about another party or candidate if we can't truthfully point out the lies, crimes, rudeness and dangerous rhetoric.

No party or candidate has a monopoly on truth and honesty!

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 02:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance

It certainly is not well established anything. It started with anonymous chain email, purportedly to be from Clinton supporters. It could have been anyone.

cnn

This goes over the origins.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Aren't his documents locked up and not available to the public?

And did we forget about this thread? Lol
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 16-9-2016 by Abinkadoo because: Link

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Obama's home town in Kenya all say he was born there.

No they do not, that is just a silly made up birther story - anyway, what town is Obama's "home town"?

since not even they truly know for sure where he was born

We all know he was born in Hawaii, in the USA and thus is a natural born US citizen.

Remember silly birthers have lost every single court case that they have attempted, over 200 of them as all they have are lies and made up stories. They cannot argue with the facts.

how do we know where Trump was actually born?
Where is his birth certificate?
Where are the newspaper announcements of his birth?

What is Trump hiding (apart from his medical records and tax returns!)

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 03:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Abinkadoo
Aren't his documents locked up and not available to the public?

In the exact same way Trump's documents are locked up, the exact same way your documents are locked up.... so why have you locked your documents the exact same way Obama did?

And did we forget about this thread? Lol

Birthers want to forget that thread, as again they failed!
edit on 16-9-2016 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 03:54 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Trump isn't the current president and isn't a government official. He's a private citizen, therefore is/was it wrong for his record to be private, until a possible presidency?

Who deemed that thread in the wrong? I never got around to reading 100% of it.

I just find it funny how quick people are to trust the same government that's been screwing over its own citizens for the last umpteen years lol.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 04:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

I KNOW Obama was born in Hawaii. If you don't KNOW that, seek psychological help.

You were there to witness the birth? Well hell, why didn't you say so a long time ago? That's about the only way you could KNOW this as fact.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 04:01 AM
link   
trump just lost 100,000 votes.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join