It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Loooong time lurker, former member, now I'm back...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   
As I have noticed, I'm not the only long term lurker that came out of hiding for the Mr Teeth shindig. I usually just skim the new posts daily, nod in agreement or move on if not. That chase had me hooked though, and I had a lot of fun with it.

I was a member here so long ago, I really don't remember why I left. Can't even remember my old username. I do know some of you from back then and from just being a lurker for so long.

I don't really delve into the paranormal conspiracy world much, I think we have enough real evil and real problems, I'm not going to hunt for stuff I can't quite completely comprehend yet. My time is usually spent in political forums, and this is one of my first stops for breaking news.

Thanks for having a forum we can do this on and it remain mostly respectful ATS. This site has been around a very long time and I hope to remain a functioning member here this time around.

See ya guys in the spread

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: TheGlitchyNinja

welcome back! love your username, ninjas are awesome, but one that glitches? even cooler
I remember seeing you on the "Beast Bill" thread. Glad to see you have emerged from the shadows. *respect

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Welcome and thank you for making an introduction

I enjoyed your insights in the mr teeth thread, and I look forward to hearing your opinions some more

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Welcome Back..

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I think I'll call you Mr. Kotter.

Welcome back . . . welcome back . . . welcome back.

In all seriousness (rarity I know), welcome back.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Thanks. I wish I had joined sooner, I could have helped a bit more on the bill post, albeit we are all still sort of scratching our heads on that whole debacle.
It'll definitely take me some time to get used to the rules and the forum stuff again, but I'm glad to be back.

And yes ninjas are the shizzz. I am glitchy in general life, so figured this makes sense, lol.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Welcome back, TheGlitchyNinja!

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Thanks for jumping in.
Hair raising thread...

Never forgetπŸ‘πŸ˜Š

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 02:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

I'll buy that for a dollar.

Welcome Ninjaman....

Regards,

Bally

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 03:56 AM
link   
a reply to: bally001

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Welcome back to ATS :-)

See you around the boards/thread's.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Welcome back Glitchy!

Lurking is bad for your back! I have been busy at werk and made it to about page 17 of Beast Bill... man, so wanted to post something, soooo bad! I was going to mention the alleged back door to banking systems and link in a couple of ATS threads. But then it kind of unraveled (Imagine that, a thread unraveling!). Anyway, back to your intro...

Glad to have you back!!!

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Glad to have you back!

That thread did indeed bring out more lurkers than I have seen in a long time and across any number of interesting threads.

I think that is an indication of how far reaching the assumed topic (corruption within the government/corporate controlled world we find ourselves in) is and of how much appeal such information has.

I imagine that I am not the only one who was somewhat let down at the end of the fiasco.

Regardless, the fact that we now have a good number of new and returning members bespeaks the quality that this site represents and looking at how many posters put aside their usual arguments and delved into the topics raised by that thread gives me hope.

Looking forward to seeing you in the threads!

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   
It shall be an interesting next few months for sure. I'm hoping we can find a way to harness that situation to build a new area of ATS not dedicated to conspiracy, but to unraveling the players involved in all those topics we brought up in that post. The truth is, he's sort of right. In the respect that we have been wasting a lot of our community talent in trivial things. If we could come together and instead of waiting for the countdown, create our own, lord help those we target.

It's great to be back, and I'm glad to see so many old faces around still doing their thing. Thanks friends!

new topics

top topics

join