It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A short testimony of homoerotica and sacrifice amongst the music industry's elite

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 05:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis
Spill the beans.

I do not think it would be a good idea for me to put it in writing. All of the names are instantly recognizable and if word got back to them I could put myself and the site in some trouble. If you make it to the NYC meet up I might be persuaded to tell you in person. I hate to be a tease but legally it could be an issue.

By the way, I have a question for you. Who carries out the penalties if a high level mason is caught breaking his obligations?

You are brought up on Masonic charges by another Mason, a jury of Masons is convened, the evidence is presented and if found guilty you are suspended or expelled. It depends on how serious the charges.

edit on 16-9-2016 by AugustusMasonicus because: Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Hey now! I saw someone mention Black Sabbath...

Sure they have their songs that are about darker subjects. But they get put in a negative spotlight way too often. A ton of their songs have positive messages, talk about what was going on in their day (atomic fears), or even from a science fiction perspective.

Hell, they even have a song from a Christian perspective. Which they wrote as an answer to all the criticisms and claims that they worshiped the Devil.

"Could it be you're afraid of what your friends might say
If they knew you believe in God above?
They should realize before they criticize
that God is the only way to love"

- After Forever

These guys were never Devil worshipers. They dabbled with occultism (some more than others), but didn't stick with it as far as I understand. The reason they wore crosses was because of an unusual and terrifying experience one of them had while in possession of an occult book. The experience inspired the song, Black Sabbath.

Oh and there original name was far from devilish! It was Earth (iirc).

Obviously I don't know all the details of their lives or how serious they really were about occult stuff. What I am saying is... lumping them in with the Lil Waynes and and Kanye Wests.. No!

Sorry, I just had to defend one of the best bands to ever exist.

Also, Dio sucks. There is no Sabbath that includes Dio.

All that said...

I've looked down this rabbit hole and there are indeed some interesting and unusually creepy things in the entertainment industry.

edit on 9-16-2016 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Reverbs
a reply to: jokei

I disagree. Evanescence is powerful music.
Musical taste is a personal thing. But mediocre? I think you're confused.
We can just say I can't listen to the music in your signature.. And it all sounds like the same song starting in a different spot. repetitive and dark, and meaningless.
A wolf with letters on his forehead?
I find that music to be similar to demons in that it's this blocking of flow.. This Digital staccato mixed with the only lyrics i've heard so far "shake your tatas, shake your tatas, shake your tatas, shake your tatas."

Yup, personal thing - Evanescence bores the crap out of me, I like my guitars with a lot more edge to them and much more intricate/expressive than that (very) watered down stab at nu-metal - I do like some nu-metal stuff. The vocals need a lot less autotune on them too, it's just too "easy" listening for me.

As to my W/G stuff, well then logo was a nod to Charlie Manson (tongue in cheek), as for your other criticism - I can live with it, some of it is meant to be repetetive and certainly dark. "Shake your tatas" is a dig at dumbass chart music that has that kinda sentiment, the next line being "like the worthless scum you are"

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I don't think there is some secret society. However, I do think that the entertainment industry is just filled with a bunch degenerates who wield a lot of power over artists desperate for fame and fortunate. I can see some casting couch kind of things going on where people feel they need to sleep with someone to move up in the business and if they don't they get black balled in the industry.

It is a known fact that execs in the business bang out female artists all the time when they are up and coming.

Entertainment in general is just a very dirty business. It wouldn't surprise me if some people have dirt on others and use it to blackmail them.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I don't respect musicians who make "the deal", but I feel bad for the ones who think its the only way forward in their careers. Sharing my body with a demon doesn't sound so bad...atleast it would be a nice escape from a not-so-amazing reality. It wouldn't even matter if it was "real" or not, as long as I believe it then it would provide me with some kind of escapism.
edit on 17-9-2016 by Mousygretchen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

I've never liked rap music so very unsurprised!

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

i feel the need to correct you on two points if your gonna talk about Sabbath.

The reason they wore crosses was because of an unusual and terrifying experience one of them had while in possession of an occult book.

that's not the reason Tony Iommi gives for it.

Superstitious if not religious fellow, Tony took to wearing a heavy cross around his neck to protect him from such negative energies. The charm was but one example of Iommi’s growing belief in the paranormal; he discusses how they’d often see ghosts while recording in old mansions and castles. The guitarist claims he even had an out-of-body experience, with his detached soul wafting skyward, tethered to his body only by means of a silver umbilicus.
Tony Iommi’s Book as Heavy as His Hits

and it was Terry "Geezer" Butler who says he saw Satan.

Sabbath have always been associated with the sinister, but they became not so much proponents as harbingers of doom after Butler had a vision of the devil in his late teens.

"It was a black shape," he says, "with horns and everything. I freaked out. That's when we started warning against satanism."
Black Sabbath: 'We used to have coc aine flown in by private plane'

there also some saying that Ozzy's father made the crosses for them to wear on their first tour as Black Sabbath. i couldn't find a soucre to back that one.

Oh and there original name was far from devilish! It was Earth (iirc).

your partly right about that, Earth was their second name. their first name was The Polka Tulk Blues Band they took the name Black Sabbath because there was another band with the name Earth, and one day across from were they rehearsed there was a movie theater that was playing a movie called Black Sabbath starring Boris Karloff. Osbourne and Butler wrote the lyrics forthe tune Black Sabbath, inspired by a horror story and Butlers apparition. they took their new name from the song and the movie.

While playing shows in England in 1969, the band discovered they were being mistaken for another English group named Earth. They decided to change their name again. A cinema across the street from the band's rehearsal room was showing the 1963 horror film Black Sabbath starring Boris Karloff and directed by Mario Bava. While watching people line up to see the film, Butler noted that it was "strange that people spend so much money to see scary movies."[13] Following that, Osbourne and Butler wrote the lyrics for a song called "Black Sabbath", which was inspired by the work of horror and adventure-story writer Dennis Wheatley,[14][15] along with a vision that Butler had of a black silhouetted figure standing at the foot of his bed.[16] Making use of the musical tritone, also known as "the Devil's Interval",[17] the song's ominous sound and dark lyrics pushed the band in a darker direction,[18][19] a stark contrast to the popular music of the late 1960s, which was dominated by flower power, folk music, and hippie culture. Judas Priest frontman Rob Halford has called the track "probably the most evil song ever written".[20] Inspired by the new sound, the band changed their name to Black Sabbath in August 1969,[21] and made the decision to focus on writing similar material, in an attempt to create the musical equivalent of horror films.
Black Sabbath

3. The Polka Tulk Blues Band Final name: Black Sabbath Black Sabbath is pretty much the most perfect name for the world's first heavy-metal band, but it didn't come to them immediately. When Ozzy Osbourne, Tony Iommi, Geezer Butler and Bill Ward first came together in 1968 they were doing blues rock numbers under the name the Polka Tulk Blues Band, though one day early on Iommi told Osbourne it was terrible. "Every time I hear it, all I can picture is you, with your trousers around your ankles, taking a ____ dump," he said. "It's crap." His big idea was to rebrand themselves as Earth, though they soon discovered they weren't the only English band with that name. Butler eventually saved the day when he saw a crowd of people lined up to see the Boris Karloff film Black Sabbath and convinced his bandmates to try it out.
The Polka Tulk Blues Band

and now for Dio. he was as much of Black Sabbath as Osbourne or Tony Martin. Dio is credited with 6 albums, Martian 6 some say 7, and Ozzy 9. which is kinda funny seeing how there are only 19 studio albums. i guess some are live albums and box sets.

anyway if Iommi and Butler saw fit to have Dio as lead vocals on six albums, i would say there is a Sabbath with Ronnie James Dio in it.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Interesting. I could have sworn it was Iommi that related the anecdote about Geezer's experience being the reason they started wearing crosses. Thought it was in a dvd I used to have. Seems I am incorrect though. Or maybe they have given different accounts throughout the years?

Ah.. I am ashamed but I had forgotten Earth was indeed, not their first name.

As for Dio..

Well I made those comments because I just dislike Dio!

But as you say, the others saw fit to have him, and it is their band after all.

ETA: Just watched the Black Sabbath portion of that dvd (The Last Supper) and there was no mention of the crosses.

Thank you for the corrections.

I will now go bite the heads off six hundred and sixty-six bats, as penance.

edit on 9-17-2016 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   
What I don't get is why these so-called truthers always speak on the demon possession and homosexual perversions, yet never speak on the mind control that also runs rampant in the entertainment industry.

Nine times out of ten, the singer or rapper who is being discussed is really a very lost individual and is only doing such acts because they are literally mentally corrupted to the point that they cannot think for themselves.

You see, mind control is the gateway to perfect possession. Mind control is a highly evolved secret science being used in elite circles. Not only does it create docile, robotic humans. It also softens up the mind for posession to readily be accepted.

And yes, the elite like to choose strong willed individuals because "breaking them " is just that much more fun.

I don't pity these celebs, but I also know that they aren't the root of the problem. They are merely the pawns. They mindlessly do as they are told.

And of course there is demon possession in the Music Industry. It's always been Luciferian at it's core from the very beginning.
edit on 19-9-2016 by Privy_Princess because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Several groups call themselves Illuminati but there is no hard proof any are

The only hard proof there is, is that the founder of the Illuminati was Adam Weishaupt

All else is conjecture, rumours, heresay or lies or alternatively faith and belief

I believe the Illuminati exist but have no proof
I know the Bavarian Illuminati once existed because there is proof

The symbols associated with the Illuminati are powerful upon the public psyche
A mystery to be solved for those that seek answers ...

The Illuminati once existed ... but who carries the flame forward to the present day if any

The Illuminati were about ideas ... a different way of seeing beyond superstition
Taking into account the benefit and welfare of the whole against a mind set of tyranny

I know the Illuminati existed and understand to some degree their tenents
I know enough to say ...

One of the intents of the Illuminati was to draw into their numbers people of power. also world influencers such as artists ... I guess today they would pick out Hip Hop artists ... but the idea of selling one's soul is laughable, if you want to sell your soul then it is not worth buying.
Those that ask such thing are frauds and imposters

edit on 19-9-2016 by artistpoet because: typos

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: WakeUpBeer
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Interesting. I could have sworn it was Iommi that related the anecdote about Geezer's experience being the reason they started wearing crosses. Thought it was in a dvd I used to have. Seems I am incorrect though. Or maybe they have given different accounts throughout the years?

Ah.. I am ashamed but I had forgotten Earth was indeed, not their first name.

As for Dio..

Well I made those comments because I just dislike Dio!

But as you say, the others saw fit to have him, and it is their band after all.

ETA: Just watched the Black Sabbath portion of that dvd (The Last Supper) and there was no mention of the crosses.

Thank you for the corrections.

Ahh, Mandela effect.

Sabath was awesome, even with Dio. (IMHO)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join