It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

A short testimony of homoerotica and sacrifice amongst the music industry's elite

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

So you jumped on the night train to nebulous.

That's cool. No, no more Qs.

Sorry, I promised not to be vague:

An argument can be made that your post agrees with the guy in the video; that there is an "Illuminati".

edit on 15-9-2016 by Dan00 because:

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dan00
So you jumped on the vague-wagon.

I guess it's vague if descriptors and adverbs overwhelm you and emoticons are your preferred method of communicating. Otherwise it was pretty clear.

An argument can be made that your post agrees with the guy in the video; that there is an "Illuminati".

If you feel up to the challenge of making an argument that I believe there is an Illuminati have at it, you really seem up to the task.

edit on 15-9-2016 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

I do not think that he would have had anything to do with Johnsons actions in Dallas, but that is because I believe that Johnson was simply an mk-ultra victim.

I also could see his handlers instructing him to get a picture of him with Griff for later character assassination.

It definitely appears that there are some radical ideas put forth by the NOI, but it appears that Griff defends his history with them...

‘It depends on who’s looking at it. Some people look at it (The Nation of Islam) as a savior, when you’re talking young black kids in the hood reaping havoc, this has saved my life, they taught me how to be a real man.'

He added: ‘I don’t discuss my beliefs in lectures, in songs, I just don’t.

‘Your belief is anything that you want it to be, it’s a choice, but that don’t make it factual, that don’t make it true.

edit on America/ChicagoThursdayAmerica/Chicago09America/Chicago930pmThursday10 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

He's told me some stories about what a few of the people he worked with engaged in or related to him.

Spill the beans.

While it in no way appeared necessary it certainly appeared that some people did this because they could and because they enjoyed what they were doing.

You must be alluding to the homoerotic aspect and not of them sacrificing adolescent boys because they enjoyed what they were doing.

By the way, I have a question for you. Who carries out the penalties if a high level mason is caught breaking his obligations?

edit on 15-9-2016 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
Not in to Rap AT ALL, but those in power need to control all music and entertainment, because they need to control the message that is delivered through that medium. Rap encourages the people who listen to it to fight the police/establishment, but I think that's just to keep the prisons full.

They do own it all...

A more comprehensive chart

edit on 15-9-2016 by RainbowPhoenix because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   

If any one of you guys ever comes across anything like devil/demon/selling souls/promises too good to be true...
Just get away.

the last video is more relateable to Rock fans and movie fans.. Black Sabath, Santana, James Dean, Jimi Hendrix, Tori Amos... And I'm saying they ALL talk about being taken over by demons and lucifer.. Queen.... Easy E, Metallica, Lucielle Ball

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Back when I used to listen to the album CNN War Report - Capone n Noreaga, they would randomly blurt Illuminati. Years later I'm wiser to all this. They obviously did not write their own lyrics.

The cover for that album kind of hints to 9/11 imo..
Check it out I'd upload it but I'm on mobile. It's a bit of a stretch but the symbology is there.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Kanye's mom seemed like one of these sacrifices to me, Michael Jordan dad, Bill Cosby son. Many others took the perversion also some took both.

The ones who realize their error and try to run straight are disposed of.

Just my opinion

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Never thought about it until now but Eric Clapton and Mike Tyson?

Only typing it now before I forget and fall asleep.

I think this is very wide spread

My only question is why they allow some to speak.

Can anyone else think of any other possible sacrifices or perversions as mentioned?

I'll come back in the morning this is something I've always looked into.

edit on 15-9-2016 by DigitalVigilante420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 11:57 PM
link   
The door they are offered is a guilded cage.

The reason that such a cage has gatekeepers is because of the power of culture to alter the collective consciousness.

It's all about raw power and the chanelling of consciousness to realize a certain aim where there is always an attachment to an outcome.

Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Therefore, it would kind of make sense that at a certain point, that door swings open for them, and that once they go in they ain't coming out. It's like the Hotel California. You can knock and check in any time you like but you can never leave.

I think part of the problem involves fallible human beings trying to sit on a throne framed by the cosmos that their ass don't belong in, corrupting the apex of power from the top down.

Who stands between the twin pillars of Justice and Mercy crowned with wisdom and authority? Who is framed by that door?

I understand the rebellion against the Church authority, but come on, you can't just edge the man among all men as the true measure of a man, out of his position, and lay his garb upon yourself or have it bestowed upon you, absent His unending love as it was communicataed and demonstrated.

There is a rebellious principal that is at the heart of a universal controversy, and conspiracy, involving the issue of spiritual power and authority.

I wish that the people who live in the limelight might have the fortitude to avoid these pitfalls and resist the temptations to latch onto people and systems of power, or allow themselves to be hooked, before serving to help lead us in the narrow way that leads to life in abundance, for one and all born of a shared, enlightened, mutual best interest, as opposed to some dark, secretive "inner sanctum/inner cirlce/club" which is always or almost always (I''m sure there are exceptions, and there was one at least that I'm aware of) corrupted at some fundamental level because of the distinction betwee who's "in" and who's "out".

I think it's also about the desire to hog the glory, according to the will and pride of man, a glory which was freely given as a shared glory in love by the only one who was qualified to sit in that high place, and even he gave it up to be at the right hand of the true and authentic power where no creature sits, self righteously, adorned by horns.

This (next music vid) goes with that one, in so far as we are in dire need of powerful, cultural heroes, who really get it and who take back their power and refuse to be sychophantic boot lickers of a corrupt authority and centers of "power" (money), who presume to be "in the know" but who themselves are corrupt and corrupted by a certain fatal flaw that is willfully ignorant of the Truth at the very heart of the matter,as a permissive framework for in and evil that doesn't understand the meaning of righteousness or forgiveness ie: sold out, sold their soul to the devil.

We need Tom Sawyers, to borrow from that song it's fundamental allegory, who can get right past them all in the blind (I meant blink but it was a good typo) of an eye, and then it's too late, because once the mind and heart changes shape, it cannot go back to it's original configuration. It might even be worth dying for, or tortured for, to adhere to and to uphold for the sake of everything that's worthwhile, and loving.

The so-called "keepers of the flame" have dropped the ball, and it's all up the air and out of everyone's control, except God Almighty who showed us all that the height of Virtue, is power, restrained, whereby the weakness of God was more powerful than "men of reknown".

Let's get wih the frick'n program, and for those who are dead of heart or lacking in love, even if they possessed all wisdom and knowledge they have nothing and are good for nothing without that love (no not even good works can redeem them). Sometimes to move forward boldly, you just have to leave the dead to bury their dead.. What else can be done?

It's actually very funny when you look at it through the right lens and from the right perspective.

Power to the little man! And praise be to the holy name of Jesus Christ! Ha HA!

What you say about his company
Is what you say about society
Catch the mist, catch the myth
Catch the mystery, catch the drift

The world is, the world is
Love and life are deep
Maybe as his skies are wide..

edit on 16-9-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dan00

he shifts gears at 3:10

He sure does, he four-wheels it directly in to the Land of Stupid.

How is it possible for anything so patently vague and stoner-spawned to be "relevant"

No one should be interviewing that meathead about anything.

Right?

I'm not insulting you for this but I doubt you heard his early albums. Young kids yelling out illuminati in irrelevant gestures.

I was also a young kid and wondered wtf?

That album cover adds to my suspicion of them being used as pawns to promote symbology and other innuendo, their lyrics were also heavy with such hints.

A lot of the people talking about this stuff aren't crazy and are actually quite intelligent.
edit on 16-9-2016 by DigitalVigilante420 because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-9-2016 by DigitalVigilante420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 12:22 AM
link   

It's been woven into the pop culture for decades.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

This is some seriously disturbing stuff here. I'm not sure I want to watch any of those videos. I read something about Lil Wayne and several, frankly, horrifying accounts of demonic beings taking over him and frightening creatures appearing inside the sound booth...seriously creepy. And there was one song in particular where allegedly it was not in fact him performing the song, but some entity or entities using him as a proxy.

Well...I listened to the damned thing, just to see what was the big deal about it. And honestly? I wish I hadn't. I had to force myself to listen to it in its entirety. I don't believe demons exist, but I do know that there is Evil in this world. I have encountered it many times in all these trips around the sun, and it is hallmarked by an indescribable feeling of dread...which I felt the entire time the wretched thing was playing.

There was also a version of it that is played backward, and supposedly there are distinct voices that are described as being demonic. I declined to listen to that one. Playing it normally was enough to make my skin crawl. There were three other people listening to it too, and they all had varying degrees of the same reaction.

Again...I don't believe in demons, at least not in the biblical sense, but there are forces that can be tapped which are better left alone. There is something to this, for sure. It's very disturbing. I know a lot of people in the industry, and quite a few of them would do just about anything to get a big break. I think that paints a target on them for people who are into these dark little games. Creepy to think about.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 01:09 AM
link   
I think these guys might be Satanic?!?!

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: jokei

Ya think?

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: DigitalVigilante420

I know from my own experience this stuff is very real.. I honestly don't know why I'm alive.

Anyone heard any new B.o.B songs lately?

Well if you havn't he's sold something like 30 million records, but then he kept true to his soul.. So you probably havn't heard much about B.o.B at all..

So did you guys know he released 7 Albums in the last 13 months?
~Psychedelik Thoughts
~NASA
~Live and Direct
~Water
~Fire
~Earth
~Air

YEA.....

"the price they pay to sell out record stores, when they say they sell their soul it's not a metaphor"

"Out of body, tipsy turvey tipsy topsy tipsy topsy
Killuminati
All the gottis, the young gottis (Party Party)
They watching, I know they watching (Watching Watching)"

The Link in My signature is what he released 2 weeks ago.
You can see why he's "off the charts"

B.o.B "Escape"
"That's the sound of an oppressed nation, tired of chasing villains that don't got no faces,
that's the sound of a nation that don't got no patience for faux proclamations,
warlocks in churches in sacred locations,
the sheriff's a clansman the judge is a mason.
How can I trust my state that's more loyal to Satan than they're own occupation,
the system is rigged if I vote will I change it?"

edit on 16-9-2016 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 01:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Reverbs
If any one of you guys ever comes across anything like devil/demon/selling souls/promises too good to be true...
Just get away.

No thanks. I'll take the money. Mainly because there is no such thing as the devil. And i'll take the money of the that fool willing to purchase "my soul". He doesn't know what a bum deal he's getting.

the last video is more relateable to Rock fans and movie fans.. Black Sabath, Santana, James Dean, Jimi Hendrix, Tori Amos... And I'm saying they ALL talk about being taken over by demons and lucifer.. Queen.... Easy E, Metallica, Lucielle Ball

So? That's what sells in music, to a point, and to certain demographics. It is by no means a statement of fact, what they sing about.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: noonebutme

you didn't watch the video..

those people are speaking about talking to spirits and being possessed, they are not singing, they are being interviewed.. So for instance Santana says he turns into some other person like he's possessed.. it's weird for him to watch himself perform because it's not him.
OR
JAmes Dean saying he acted by letting the spirits come into him and it's like two souls sharing one skin, telescoping in and out having more or less control over the body.

And actually I've had this happen to me, so I can't transfer that knowing on to you, but I personally know this # is real.

I have no idea why I'm alive.

I was originally going to edit my first post and just leave the video..

I missed the window to edit so now I'm stuck telling the truth.

This is Important!

it's not like some supernatural being appears in a cloud of smoke... Someone who got close to you.. it comes through them.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs
I did watch the video. As I said, this is what sells music. I stand by my comment.

And actually I've had this happen to me, so I can't transfer that knowing on to you, but I personally know this # is real.

That's a subjective comment. I'll accept that you believe what happened to you was real, but I do not believe in the supernatural or possessions. Trances or hypnosis or rendering a person into a hypnotic state - sure. Achievable via medication or meditation, etc - no issue there.

But via spirits or demons or nasty devils? No, I don't believe that as there is a severe lack of evidence to support that claim.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: noonebutme

but that video isn't just about music.. This is people speaking WAY WAY after the fact. It's not going to have an effect back in time that gives them record sales...

James Dean
Lucille Ball
Oprah

So you watched it what did Lucille Ball say?

Oprah doesn't make money by talking about old spirits trying to get in touch with her.. She knows them individually and personally and calls the spirits in to guide her. "I ask my body to be the carrier for spirits who have come before me" ~Oprah You are being purposefully Naive to guard your pre set beliefs you expressed. Look I had the same beliefs.. Shattered.

Think what you wish but I wonder why you came to this thread?

Best part is the demons or people who let demons come through them told me the same exact stuff you guys see in all the music videos.. I was told stuff that conspiracy theory people have NEVER mentioned, and I see it in music videos..

Little wayne Man in the mirror.. For me it's so freaking in my face..
I guess that's my new burden to bare..
You don't need to carry it,
so carry on.

cheers.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join