It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

being followed from one spot to the next...by robotic fake humans

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 02:57 AM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

haven't seen them lately....they just porly needed to get the aliens out of their brains...got nothin againts the good folks with ear plugs...maybe they should hand out pamplets so i can see if they are a group worth joining...slow down and now i have b
next time i see them i be all.."hey guys...ever been to the river?" and see if they go anywhere near nature...offer them some possum pie and some cold tea?..stinging nettle soup...
i can breath the air much better now that i remember common hospitality to strangers in my tin home area...
thanks for reminding mre to slow down and recall my manners...
man, what was i thinking!?

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Peppy you were being targeted this is a worldwide epidemic here watch these videos.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Here's another video these people are persecuting you because you have light inside you.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Peppy has had a drinky poo I reckon
Who has not drunken posted?.
edit on 3-10-2016 by TheKnightofDoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Here's a video explaining what a targeted individual is.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Doing relaxation methods can work to get your mind off their antics like listening or downloading on your phone uplifting music not rock, rap but more soulful and maybe religious if your into stuff like that can put you in the right frame of mind. What I also do is fast for breakfast just drinking water and tea all the way to lunch because my blood glucose levels in the morning is high enough which puts me in a poor mood.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: peppycat
My apologies for replying so long after you posted, but do you think it's really "big brother", or is that just a popularized and dumbed-down idea and the reality is far worse? I would be very interested in your perspective.

edit on 27/2/17 by JustMike because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   
go to the hospital

top topics

<< 1   >>

join