It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

being followed from one spot to the next...by robotice fake humans

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   
This is what now a reality for myself...for what purpose...? listening devices in ears... cameras on vehicles being watched on satelight ...all I am looking for is an environment to engage in non sexual activities that is earning of USA cash....
sorry is this wrong thread?
mods sorry please remove and put this computer writing proper area or forum...sorry...
I am very sickened by folks following me when I need to bee at area of earning a living for proper occupation procedures....
I did not succumb to looking for fame...big brother wants to threaten and harrass me.... sorry.... I do not appreaciate being followed by camaras that steal your soul or voice....
if this is not a real reality then people must want me dead for living a solitary calm life of work in purity that is not sex.
edit on 15-9-2016 by peppycat because: US currancy is peices of paper that is alllllllllllll

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: peppycat

You lost me.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   

I hear salvia is pretty potent...

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   

What makes you think that sex has anything to do with the reason you are being harassed? Or did I misunderstand? What kind of activities do you want/need to engage in? Can you provide a photo of the cameras and listening devices on the robots?
Thanks in advance I look forward to your reply.

These Bed Tents work pretty good for privacy, but it might be difficult to carry around... perhaps one might fashion a harness or attach wheels or mount on a Tuk Tuk

edit on 9152016 by seattlerat because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   

I like your accent.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Yea, I understand.

People spend so much time with their faces buried in their phones, and video-taping everything around them. It is like they are soul-less robots..

They forget to live, and enjoy what is around them, without using their phone as an intermediary.

edit on C16592620 by Cygnis because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cygnis

Yea, I understand.

People spend so much time with their faces buried in their phones, and video-taping everything around them. It is like they are soul-less robots..

They forget to live, and enjoy what is around them, without using their phone as an intermediary.

Hoping you didnt post that from your phone

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: peppycat
This is what now a reality for myself...for what purpose...? listening devices in ears... cameras on vehicles being watched on satelight ...all I am looking for is an environment to engage in non sexual activities that is earning of us cash....
sorry is this wrong thread?
mods sorry please remove and put this computer writing proper area or forum...sorry...
I am very sickened by folks following me when I need to bee at area of earning a living for proper occupation procedures....
I did not succumb to looking for fame...big brother wants to threaten and harrass me.... sorry.... I do not appreaciate being followed by camaras that steal your soul or voice....
if this is not a real reality then people must want me dead for living a solitary calm life of work in purity that is not sex.

I know that technology can be intrusive but most of it is really about someone else making their own money in their own solitary life.

Also, sex can be beatiful and gentle as well as abusive and controlling. It is simply something that generates pleasure. As such, it might be abused or it might express love.

The real reality is that most people will never even expend a moment of thought about you. They are lost in a sea of chaos and consumed in themselves.

So, sometimes you have to just be content to be the calm eye of the storm as the world rages around you. Be the best version of yourself that you can be. It is also likely that soon you will attract similar souls who will want to share in your inner and outer worlds.

(post by DerBeobachter removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: OneGoal

Yea, I understand.

Nah, I don't use my phone for much but.. phone calls!

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   
pictures or it didn't happen as ATS'rs say

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Respectfully...I think these issues may just be in your imagination. At times in life...its hard to discern the reality around us.

Attribute THAT to the craziness all around us at times...and not necessarily at all...coming from yourself...or as you may believe it to be!

Personally? I worry about the folks walking the streets saying..."Hey! There's NOTHING wrong with ME! I'm fine! Everyone ELSE isnt"...Hey PCat? Youre good...most of us too!

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: OneGoal

Yea, I understand.

Nah, I don't use my phone for much but.. phone calls!

Good for you, a lot of people have allowed themselves to become inundated with apps and social media.

To peppycat: they're not following you. The more you realize this the less it will seem so. Law of attraction.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   

I'm not sure if you are on some kind of medication or if you need some sort of counseling, but cameras do not steal your soul. They can record your voice, but lets be reasonable here, they don't steal your soul. You seem paranoid, but I highly doubt anyone is following you. I'm going to take a leap and guess that you're native tongue is not English. Your post is not very coherent at all. I mean this in all sincerity, but you may give serious consideration to getting some counseling, someone who cares and really wants to help.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 01:20 AM
link   

You seem upset, but the complaint is less than clear. Can you be specific about the cameras? Is it just that cameras are all over these days, or do you feel specifically targeted? Also unclear about the sex/no sex aspects. Where are the listening devices? On people watching you?

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 01:38 AM
link   

this is what untreated mental illness looks like

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 04:22 AM
link   
there is a stalking program in play in every city, they isolate a target, acclimate him/her to the stalking. to cause schizophrenia, paranoia, basicly to soil the name of the target. ever since they stalked me, ive had sever abuse by remote technologies that are intelligent..very intelligent. trust me, there are alot of us who know, microphones and cameras are the least of our concerns.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Weird how these 'strange ' things happen to people who coincidently are also ATS members....
Wait, no. Its not a weird coincidence at all....

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   
maybe these guys i see with ear things and static electromagnetic smog ect...clearly they may be scientologists....sorry i may have mentioned them and now they were every where i went or one area in particular and i told them to #### off or u or something now they have'nt been seen..
my buddy was with me and he seen them so i try to get a poloroid or something...thanks folks for responding and all i am a bit scared of everyone..for reasons not clear yet... i am hated for so many conflicting reasons it is impossible to figue out as to just why everyone has an issue with me on your planet, sorry try as i might i am ng of comprehending of many things spells and things that folks are trying to cast on me...sorry i am not forgiving that ...as i have felt like a throw away daughter for many years... so hate ma all you want

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   

That wasn't even close to coherent. Slow down, take a few deep breaths, and try to organize your thoughts.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join