It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The UFO Blacklist - Why was my ADGUK, 3rdPhase, SecureTeam10, Section51, etc, video moved to HOAX?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   
www.Openminds.tv is a pretty good plain and simple presentation of UFO news and videos without a lot of bias, except maybe for buying in to that whole Roswell mythology a little too much. But as a result, it's not a flashy site with a lot of CAPITALS and exclamation points!!!

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I think its the wrong attitude to have, that everything is a hoax until proven otherwise. I work the other way around, its real until proven otherwise. The actual hoaxes are easy to spot, like giant ufos flying over a given area that only one or two people see and never make the news. Or those animal like robotic creatures that just float in the air. Usually the blurry videos are real and that has to do with the ufo crafts magnetic field that distorts the light around them. Its not a problem with someone's camera. How else would they hover, make sharp turns and accelerate at unimaginable speeds without those magnetic fields? They probably use antimatter drives with elements like 115. Not nuclear energy.

Ufology is never taken seriously, not because of some or many hoaxes, but because for most people it just seems too far fetched. They have been brought up to have faith in religions with nearly zero hard evidence, or just believe in evolution of animal life in the long run. Neither really makes sense. Conversely with ufology and cryptozoology we have insiders giving testimony like bob lazar, phil Schneider, bill Hamilton, ed fouche, Thomas castello and countless others I can't even remember, but for some "odd reason" its just too hard to believe. Nevermind that everything on this planet is fake anyways whether it be politics, the economy, spiritualism, history, the reason for the wars, etc. But of course NASA is legit and we should trust them. Eyeroll!

Skeptic= doesn't believe aliens are visiting or have lived here for thousands of years.
Believer=believes every ufo is an alien craft.
Me=Some are alien craft, some are misidentifications, a few deliberate hoaxes.
edit on 4-8-2017 by TaxSlave74 because: minor edit

<< 2  3  4   >>

join