It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The UFO Blacklist - Why was my ADGUK, 3rdPhase, SecureTeam10, Section51, etc, video moved to HOAX?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   
www.Openminds.tv is a pretty good plain and simple presentation of UFO news and videos without a lot of bias, except maybe for buying in to that whole Roswell mythology a little too much. But as a result, it's not a flashy site with a lot of CAPITALS and exclamation points!!!

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I think its the wrong attitude to have, that everything is a hoax until proven otherwise. I work the other way around, its real until proven otherwise. The actual hoaxes are easy to spot, like giant ufos flying over a given area that only one or two people see and never make the news. Or those animal like robotic creatures that just float in the air. Usually the blurry videos are real and that has to do with the ufo crafts magnetic field that distorts the light around them. Its not a problem with someone's camera. How else would they hover, make sharp turns and accelerate at unimaginable speeds without those magnetic fields? They probably use antimatter drives with elements like 115. Not nuclear energy.

Ufology is never taken seriously, not because of some or many hoaxes, but because for most people it just seems too far fetched. They have been brought up to have faith in religions with nearly zero hard evidence, or just believe in evolution of animal life in the long run. Neither really makes sense. Conversely with ufology and cryptozoology we have insiders giving testimony like bob lazar, phil Schneider, bill Hamilton, ed fouche, Thomas castello and countless others I can't even remember, but for some "odd reason" its just too hard to believe. Nevermind that everything on this planet is fake anyways whether it be politics, the economy, spiritualism, history, the reason for the wars, etc. But of course NASA is legit and we should trust them. Eyeroll!

Skeptic= doesn't believe aliens are visiting or have lived here for thousands of years.
Believer=believes every ufo is an alien craft.
Me=Some are alien craft, some are misidentifications, a few deliberate hoaxes.
edit on 4-8-2017 by TaxSlave74 because: minor edit

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Sorry for this long post as i am a newbie although I have stalked this site for so long. I can't place my own topic yet so I had to wait for a topic I felt I could reply. I have been interested in the UFO phenomenon for many years and on my journey came across so many You Tube channels which I used for my own benefits. I have watched 100's of hours of videos and researched on many famous cases. I came across ST10 many moons ago
Through the course of time he has built a large following 1 Million subs now but that took a lot of time and effort. So many of his videos are collected through people mailing him and he then turns them into his videos whilst the get out clause is "I received this". What he does not do is research and investigate the validity of the information he has coming in. He is a one man band and he is NOT a minor. The other thing is that he has set up Google alerts and then reports on that. I honestly do not care that he is making a lot of money through this. I have challenged him on several occasions with no response. Someone has posted that he is like a newspaper tabloid and that is bang on the nail. He is not a serious researcher. People have the choice to watch or not watch not just his channel but the issue is the creditably and the knock on effect. The other point is that this type of vehicle is a reactive process. Reporting on something that HAS happened. This is what happened to myself. I was an armchair ufologist, a student of ufology. Waiting for that video that would be proof, reading an investigative report that would lead to disclosure
Well that is not going to happen. I decided that I needed to get off my ass research and investigate. I needed a plan. The first thing I wanted to do is to tap into to the data that was already out there. Visual or written. I studied (But not an expert) on statement analysis and body language. I then became a MUFON investigator which gave me tools in investigating techniques. This also gave me loads of sightings and people to interview. I studied videos of people who has given sworn testimony in the Greer NPC disclosure project 2001 etc. All of this again is reactive and not proactive. So what is being proactive? For me it is gathering reactive information and looking for trends to predict. IMHO if there is anything visiting this planet there has to be a purpose/objective. They are not Galactic tourist or voyeurs. If they are here as negative forces surely after 100's or even 1000's of years something would of happened. I am sure someone here is going to give me a reason why they haven't. Issac Koi is one of my top posters but Issac i reach out to you to ask with all the information you have, have you ever looked into the data to look for trending against the sightings?

Another thing about being proactive, there is a post on here about Ouija Board and contact. I read the posts and some people said, " Do not go there" and "It is a parlour game load of rubbish" Not any that said hmm I will give that a go. So, not that I believe in it, ( although have dabbled,) I went and bought one a couple of days ago. I could of rubbished it and not try but that would not prove anything. You have to investigate it. It may not work but at least I can say that i have tried. I have 14 questions at the ready to contact, something or someone. If contact is made (So many assumptions I have listed) I have 3 questions that I call validation. Some question I do not know the answer to that I would have to research it. I have given it a lot of thought but if nothing happens what have I lost? £10 and some time...so what.

So, back to the OP, ST10 reports on reactive sightings without true research, the individual has a choice to watch or not. So many so called Ufologist, (Friedman, Greer, Dolan, Pope etc etc) are just regurgitating material. OMG Roswell when will that die? We now have a book called the, "Children of Roswell" soon to be grand children. If you want the answer you have to hunt for it and not sit on your ass. If this means sitting on a hill in the freezing pouring rain after you hit a trend so be it. If you get a visit from the MIB so be it.

I have lost my mojo over the last 6 months but I would love to be a member of a team that wants to go and hunt for whatever is out there, if there is anything out there. Do deep research and pour over the information to look for trends. Sorry for the long post but I cannot start off a topic. BTW how many posts do I have to do so I can start off a topic?

Peace be with you and remember we are here to get to the truth even if it is above top secret

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 12:26 AM
link   
While SecureTeam had some questionable stuff in the past, Lately it's been on point... The Reich's Adler has been used by many people such as Rammstein for example and this is a straight up smear... I think someone is jealous he has so many subs... He is up to 1 million now... But like I said his content is great lately... Even some MSM has picked his stuff up...

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: GrOuNd_ZeRo

Dont make me
the guy is an idiot he posts any old BS even when it's obvious its not what is claimed.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   
This is a few months old, BUT its a great vid on suckteam10. Also from UFO theater. I applaud him for outing Tyler Glockner, everyone should know what hes doing and stealing everyones money, he doesnt do ANY research.. Hes watched a few of our videos, and twisted them to say orbs falling from the sky, and other subjects...its pathetic and I think he should be stopped.
The video is not playing, so here is the link youtu.be...

edit on 17-9-2017 by RachK because: the video did not work the first time.

edit on 17-9-2017 by RachK because: the video playback still wont work and i think everyone needs to see the UFO theater video

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Wait what? I've read every post and yes people come here to learn and with something like a blacklist for sites isn't cool.. black list the material... But one thing I cant shake is that most of the material here at one time or another has come from untrustworthy sources?? An example NASA, so we cherry pick information and claim they are evil? or we pull data from the CIA data bases through the freedom of information act and then claim they are the creators of the black market? Honestly discussion is key and the material should be discussed before black listing a site, makes me like something China would do. Peace.
edit on 27-9-2017 by Mosthated718bx because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Mosthated718bx

So you you think NASA is untrustworthy so post an example. The sites are blacklisted because even when it's obvious BS they still post it as if it could possibly be real.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 07:49 AM
link   
are there any actual balanced, non hoaxy youtube channels that explore this phenomenon?

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 02:55 AM
link   
a reply to: zetaReticulous

So I had this dream. In it I was visited by a powerful being. The being put me in a state where I could not talk or move but I had full use of my mind. I was in between consciousness and sleep. I started to freak out because I knew someone was doing this to me. I struggled so hard to speak and I was able to mumble enough words that my wife heard me and I broke free. It was literally the scariest thing I had ever been through. After that I was up for a while but finally got tired enough to go back to sleep. When I did the same being visited me again. This time a lot less scary. The being told me that I could ask one question. I don’t know why I asked this but I asked is the universe really infinite. The response is one I’ll never forget.

The being responded and said, the universe is, or is not infinite, the way two mirrors facing each other will or will not reflect their reflection for infinity.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   
In today’s world a really good cgi hoax could fool anyone.The problem now is it must be proven if it is a really good cgi hoax.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jobeycool
In today’s world a really good cgi hoax could fool anyone.The problem now is it must be proven if it is a really good cgi hoax.

No, now it is up to the people who post a video to use additional documentation. GPS and exif data, eyewitness testimony, etc.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 04:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: zetaReticulous
are there any actual balanced, non hoaxy youtube channels that explore this phenomenon?

Well, if you mean channels/sites that do not intentionally post 100% fake materals, but may still err (and often correct their initial findings), then please check out the following:

OpenMindsTV Youtube

Podcast UFO

Norio Hayakawa

Grant Cameron

Richard Dolan

Paracast Podcast

UFO classified (Erica Lukes) - NOT youtube channel

These are people who've been in the business for years or otherwise have their head at least semi-screwed-on and have NOT been caught intentionally spamming crap on the tubes (like 100% of the channels/people on the UFO black list). Some have no videos at all, but are interview based podcasts with a youtube upload added as an afterthought.

All the UFO channels with words like "UNSEEN", "AMAZING", "NEVER BEFORE SEEN", "SECRET", "DISCLOSURE","!!!!!" or somesuch all caps titles are usually 100% crap all the way and in it just for ad revenue.

BTW, I suggest Tamperonkey/Greasemonkey/Violentmonkey userscript browser extension along with Youtube+ userscript (Iridium branch if you use the new Youtube Material layout), in which you can blacklist for yourself complete channels from your search results. No more crap filling in your search results.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 03:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColaTesla
secure team 10 is a well known youtube hoax page, never believe anything that comes from there.
omg wtf i just startrd watching his vids. They seen legit how do i sppot a fake??? #!!!

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: ColaTesla

I strongly disagree.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Czulkang

Some of the best evidence has come from him, he posted an image that showed anomalies on the moon. I checked the source and it proved to be real. He is legit IMO.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

Haha - this.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 01:58 AM
link   
I was taken in by SC10, I have been interested in UFOs for years and years and thought that his videos were well thought out and ask the right questions but then I saw your video on how he does it and I was thoroughly ashamed and bummed at the same time where can I go for good UFO research

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Are there genuine Youtube UFO channels out there?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join