It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The UFO Blacklist - Why was my ADGUK, 3rdPhase, SecureTeam10, Section51, etc, video moved to HOAX?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 05:52 AM
link   
a reply to: continuousThunder

It would be a struggle to find one legit looking video on there.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 06:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: johnrobca
This is an excellent list thank you ..... but is there a list of genuine youttube channels that we can trust?

If a video is the only UFO video on a site, and its poster asks if anyone can identify it, it is probably a legitimate sighting. Once they start adding credits, eerie music, commentary, and special effects like freeze frames and blow ups, you are almost certainly looking at a hoax.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

random filters - you forgot " random filters "

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: continuousThunder

ok - a simple challenge :

identify a genuine [ or at least what you believe is genuine ] sighting hosted on secureteam10 channel

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

We could all be dead before that happens.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ColaTesla

BULL!!! Secureteam10 is the only site to get an exclusive on camera interview with Dr Steven Greer who is the founder of the Disclosure Project.. He is going on Secureteam10 to promote his new documentary "UNACKNOWLEDGED.". . Dr Greer is a fan of the channel just like thousands of people are around the world.. THIRDPHASEOFTHEMOON Yes thats fake.. Secureteam10 reports the stories that are being talked about and makes no claim that everything showcased on their channel is factual.. That is up to the viewer..

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

Phoenix Lights,, UFO's over Washington DC,, also the UFO's fired upon during the sighting known as "The Battle of Los Angeles.". I could go on and on... Secureteam10 is a valid source for the events taking place that mainstream media won't dare go near..

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: KOZ99

It's pointless to argue facts with them..

Don't bother to bring up the fact that ST-10 has become the 'go-to' guy, or that his email is 50,000 deep with things that at one time would have been brought here 1st either...

maybe that's the 'problem'
this (ATS) is a catch & control program.. tyler isn't.
It's become too hard for them to 'debunk' the massive uptick in events.. so they just attack the one guy that left with an open policy and a critical mind.. they lug him in with 3rdphase and others so the weak minded just move along..

catch.. and control. and anyone not playing that game.. must be a hoax.

it's transparently pathetic.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: _BoneZ_

If Tyler was participating in fear mongering then Why would Dr Steven Greer endorse Secureteam10 by appearing on his channel?? You need to do better research because you are promoting falsehoods!! Tyler is not a Nazi either.. You are so out of touch!!!

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Xarian6

Wow,,, such an interesting point.. Thank you..

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Greer is hardly a sterling example of being legit...

Quite the opposite, in fact.

Go ahead and read this article...it's not the finest in terms of grammar, but it gets the point across fairly well.

Angry UFOlogist.

Or not, as it suits you.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Really your list is not that great if thats the best you have they have been debunked.

As for ST10 when you post everything sent to you even when it's obvious BS all you are looking for is click bait for MORON subscribers to feed on.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 11:43 PM
link   

The go to guy
because he will post anything even obvious BS.

So many morons willing to give him sn income, looks like there is more than one born every minute.

Here is a challenge for you find what you think could be the real deal on his site post the title so we can find it I need a laugh bet you don't because it's all BS.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 11:58 PM
link   
why would i entertain you with such an idea when all you do is call us morons.
and constantly lay the smack talk at anything not inside your box. calling it all BS anyway.

You don't deserve that kind of time.

I have watched ATS go from the 'place to share and discuss' into a place to be ridiculed and told to take our meds.
and it's posters like you that did that, you drove anyone that understands there is more then we know/are told away.

So.. we found another.. and you hate him for it.
When all he's done is carry on what started here.. after the *cool kids* trashed the joint.

We are sick of being the butt of you jokes, so no.. we won't be entertaining you and your friends anymore.

EDIT: you seem to think ST-10 is anything like 3rdphase and that 'crap' it that does just post 'whatever' they get.. it isn't.. and the stance on the matter has diminished the trust in those that have bothered to look.. it leaves a bad taste overall.

at no time has anything ever been forwarded on ST-10 as "this is it" .. Tyler is just as curious, and has debunked many of the things thrown at him.. but of course... he just posts 'anything' and calls it legit apparently, that's so far from the truth it's obvious many never looked and just hop on the bandwagon because it makes you feel smart... all the while anyone that had an event leaves here feeling like they've been put through the grinder in the past few years at ATS.

Do you see us standing up for the cousin brothers or anyone else.... no.. there's a good reason for that, but... pointless to argue with the cool kids in this age.. yep your right... we're all wrong.. and everything's a hoax.

edit on 4-5-2017 by Xarian6 because: .

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

look, i agree with you, it's a pretty tacky channel.

my point is that correlation is not causation

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 01:55 AM
link   
I actually like Secureteam10. Sure, sometimes he'll retell stories told to him that sound like obvious BS and he's not afraid to claim NASA covers things up, but I like how he doesn't necessarily push the video's legitimacy on you. Usually, he presents an interesting clip, tells where it came from, what he thinks about it, then admits that he doesn't know if it's alien, something military, something natural or a hoax. He leaves it up to the viewer to make up their own mind about what they're seeing, and he often calls out other hoaxes and tells his viewers when something from a previous video was identified.

I consider myself pretty skeptical. Maybe he did things differently in the past, but I've been subscribed to him for a while and I haven't really seen him uploading any videos that are blatant, terrible CGI like most UFO channels do.
edit on 4-5-2017 by Charizard because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Those guys are why the UFO community is looked at the way it is. I've been in the community, off and on for nearly 40 years...since I saw my first UFO when I was 14.

Turned out it was Mars...oops. But it triggered an interest that has never, and will never, quite die. I've seen other strange things in the skies and waters around me since then...some easily explained, others, I may never get an answer to.

But people like Greer, and Wilcox, just to name two--along with people like ST10, and others who actively facilitate hoaxes are the problem. Not the people who call 'em out.

Believers and skeptics are necessary. I'm both, many times. Something odd is going on and needs investigating, frauds like the above mentioned do nothing to help in this.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   

You are really having a laugh the guy is an IDIOT plain & simple he put a video up at the end of March a revisit of a claim he made before of mile high towers on the Moon
(6 Giant Towers)

His research tool of choice Google Moon, Google Moon stitches together images supplied by various space agencies to created it's image of the Moon it has errors now you claim he corrects his errors from the past, he is still pushing the BS about these towers. The more outrageous the title the more suckers that will click so more income from him.

ATS is still a place for discussion BUT when it's a rehash of debunked BS or links from the listed sites there is no point.

Many of us on here are long time photographers/videographers some even professionals so get a good laugh when we hear the claims made about images on the listed sites when it's obvious they don't have a clue

Many of us take very seriously the study of the night sky look at this Members Astrophotography

We have members from all parts of the globe who spend many cold dark nights out taking images most with very good to pro equipment yet in all the man hours spent the people with the expertise & equipment never seem to get lucky yet on youtube some ahole with an iphone will have many images or video of claimed ufo's.

We know what to look for in images the principles of exposure/optics and processing images way better than the people that run those sites one thing for certain what they think they see is always entertaining.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Lets go ahead and add nasa.gov to that list as well, I'm being serious too!!
edit on 5-5-2017 by sylent6 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: sylent6

give a credible reason why

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join